"In a Dark, Dark House" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

1. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Has CBS been showing any commercials for the season finale? I haven't seen any. You think they would promote it a little bit.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I saw a few last night during Survivor and Criminal Minds.

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I saw one close to the end of NCIS on Tues. but it was the really short 15 second one, not the 30 second one we've seen on here though.

All last week Cello only had the short one played, but then on Thursday I saw the longer promo, so maybe tonight we'll see the full one during the early shows.

You'd definitely think they'd advertise it more!

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I've seen it constantly if one watches CBS, they've shown it on every show, that's on CBS~

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

CBS has not been promoting CSI like they used to. I used to see one on Sunday nights. Now I feel I'm lucky if I see one by Tuesday. (and CBS is the only network I watch anything on.)

I did see both the short one and the longer one during Criminal Minds last night. Also had one cut off by the 'coming up on the 11 o'clock news' commercial that had me yelling "who cares" at the tv. :lol:

Susan

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Okay, well, I must be flipping the channels when they've shown it.
    Can't wait to watch it.

7. Smokey

You might have missed the two second CSI promo between ten minute Mentalist promos. :rolleyes: ;)

I just watched the promo again, and it says, "The season finale that will haunt you all summer." Oh really?? Why is that??

8. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

I guess we'll find out tonight :cool:

9. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Oh good, I tivo'd Criminal Minds last night, but couldn't watch it yet because I haven't had time to watch last weeks first :lol: Gotta watch 'em in order! I DL'd the 30 second promo of course, but it's not the same as seeing in on the big screen! I watch CBS almost exclusively, except for one or two things on ABC, so I'm usually lucky enough to catch most of the promos.

I mean really, what's up with that? I love the Mentalist too, but not like CSI, and they've been promoting the *bleep* out of it recently!

After tonight, it will be such a big let down with no more new shows all summer. And not even re-runs from what it looks like! :(

10. Smokey

I know...it's just that we haven't really heard any kind of cliffhanger spoilers. I'm wondering if there is something big coming that they've managed to keep under wraps.

Okay...that will keep me interested tonight until the ending. :lol:

11. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

Yeah, and pissed off all summer if Haskell lives.

Unless it's a twist like 'William Petersen comes back and Grissom is killed by Haskell.' THAT would have my attention.

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

TVGuide talks about tonight and there's a clip from the episode with Ray, Cath, and Nick

Yes she's alive but how many more times does he have to go behind your backs! :scream:

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

If it's that, I'm really gonna scream, and so's mom.:scream:

14. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

After what i've read and seen today i'm wondering whether the cliff hanger is that they don't find Nate's body so we're left wondering whether he's dead/alive all summer (except i won't be wondering as i have more important things to do like watch someone whose watching paint dry)

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

That's an idea

Deciding/debating it all summer whether or not Ray did or did not kill Haskell

I do like that idea better than the cliffhanger be if Ray keeps his job or not, though it's not something I'm going to wonder and worry all the time like I did with Sara in s7 and Warrick in s8