Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Did I watch this correctly?! Was Natalia being dragged off away from Horatio? I don't know... it looked like the possible cliffhanger ending to me... *bites nails nervously*

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yes, you saw it correctly. My manicure is no longer pretty either, lol.

3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

OMG! AM I SEEING THIS RIGHT?!?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh my, I think I've chewed through my entire pinky finger after watching that! :eek: Either way I will be a happy stumpy-hand kid when this finale plays!!!! :thumbsup:

Oh come on fellow Natters! We've got some serious research and thinking to be doing!!!!

Okay, here's my guys on that guy :shifty: ( how dare he hit our girl :mad: ) :shifty:

Okay so he's either from a past case (maybe one that went south)

OR

Patrick's ex-wife's new husband could be mad at Natalia for trying to help Patrick get custody of his son. Maybe she "promised" to help put Patrick away (before she knew he was innocent) and then when he files for custody the new husband blames Natalia :shifty:

And to take out Patrick's character witness (or however Nat was helping him get custody) .......he kidnapps and throws Natalia in the car (and over a fricking cliff!!!!!!!!) :eek:

OR

He a physcopath trying to prove himself/ show himself to the killer from the plane and tries to kill Horatio, but when he knocks them both out, he takes the oppertunity)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, my best guess is number two. ;) Any other guesses?

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I really hope they don't end with a cliffhanger of Nat in the trunk of the car in the water. It's been done before on Miami, not with a main character and not in the trunk, but still. Remember Kathleen, the lady Kyle was forced to kidnap? Someone strapped her to the steering wheel and sent her into the water in her car. Don't want anything similar. Also, didn't one season end with Eric's vehicle in the water and they weren't sure if he was in it or not? Calleigh has also ended up in the water in her vehicle before. And wasn't one of Horatio's gf's found dead in a car trunk when the car was fished out of the water?

5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Seeing her being dragged like that makes me ... :(

Yep, I guessed she might have been knocked out. At least it doesn't sounds like Natalia is dying (still have my fingers crossed!!!!!) and they are going to try to save her & Horatio.

I think the dude is just a random guy because David said he was some wannabe but for him to hurt Horatio..that's something...I wonder how Horatio ends up there and how Natalia found him. I esp wonder if there is any real beef between Natalia & the guy.

An action packed finale as I expected but good to know Natalia is involved together with the team.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I actually prefer this type of ending opposed to the typical shooting/man down. I'm pretty positive we're gonna be left with H on the ground, & that car (with Nat likely in the trunk) running off the pier, but I see this much differently than those events you mentioned above.
    I think the stakes are much higher this time around -- H is left for dead, & we can assume (for the moment anyway) no one else from the team will be around to know what has happened or where Natalia is either. I'll be even more anxious for the premiere just to see how bad Horatio is & how/when they find Natalia.

ETA: I forgot to mention a small observation -- did anyone think the co-pilot in that video looked a tad familiar?
    He was in 'Cries in the Dark' with Eva, he played 'Scott'. :p

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  7. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

You guys.

Do we know if Eva's contract has been renewed through the 2011-2012 season?

Because THAT is what has me chewing my nails.

8. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Has the show even been official renewed? I didn't read any official statement so I doubt all of them have signed new contracts.

From the BTS video, it did not hint at anyone leaving but of course anything can happen. We have not yet have a Natalia cliff hanger, last season was pretty much the whole team, so I just treat it as if we Natalia fans are given something to chew about during the hiatus? I mean it would be such a horrible way to *ahem* kill her off.

Anyways, I hope that this incident is properly followed up, show us her reaction/aftermath and not again have her walk around like nothing happened in the next episode.

I count on the team to save Natalia!!! And Horatio!!! Please!!!

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The actors I believe do most of thier contract negotiating over summer hiatus. I really don't get the feeling that this will be anyone's exit; I mean, think about it....
    Do you know what that would do to Horatio if she died while he was down/shot?!! Especially when we consider what's been said about this situation: he risks his own survival to save her (which somewhat fails judging from the cliffhanger itself).
    I don't think tptb spent all that time in letting Horatio get over Marisol's death & revenge on Meemo just so he could be taken down that path again (guilty, revengeful, etc). If this cliffhanger solely focused on Natalia & it was just a random event of her on her own, then I'd worry a little. But considering the situation, I'm fairly positive they'll both be fine by the end of the S10 premiere.

Anyone going to be able to catch 'The Talk' tomorrow?
    Here's the preview (it's nothing too exciting but thought I'd post anyway):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAFpYDC_d14I

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Eva on The Talk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsA9kRasKEM

Joe seeing Eva's picture on friend's fridge: "Hook a brother up!"
    I love the way she says it :guffaw:

Not much on the finale (unless there was more, this was all that CBS posted) -- she's being very hush-hush.

11. ritab18

ritab18 Civilian

Im new to the board so hi everyone!!!! I saw the talk earlier today and before she came on they showed a clip
    of someone calling her to the pier. Looks like she was busy but agreed to meet the person anyway. He had the orange shirt on, looks just like the guy who hit her over the head in the previews.:confused:

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Welcome to the Eva/Natalia thread, Ritab18, & thanks so much for the clip info. :)
    I might explode before Sunday evening.... I really wanna know who this guy is & why he wants to hurt Natalia.
    Wonder if this person has anything to do with Ausiello's recent blind item article.....

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I can't view it because it isn't available here. :( What did she talk about?

Also I saw the The Talk website they said she revealed the finale, what did she said?

It seems now Natalia might know who this is! Is this guy brought in to replace Patrick? And MJ what are you saying regarding what article?

AHHH!!!! Someone help here!! I am confused. :confused::(

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Nevermind my bringing up the Blind Item, it doesn't have anything to do with Miami apparently. I watched the clip (the full episode is at CBS site).....the guy is that Randy (Noth?) character listed in the press release.

I'm not sure about her revealing anything - if she did, then I missed that part (I haven't watched the whole episode). But the part I saw she only said that 2 CSI's are in peril -- she cringed a little & said "that's all I can say".
    Anyone who has seen the promo could figure out it's likely her & Horatio. Tonight during NY I saw another finale promo & it was just of the Natalia, Horatio, & Frank scenes & said "the finale SHOCKER"....pretty obvious by now who it is.

15. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Well, the finale was pretty good. Halfway towards the end was better than the beginning to me. Eva/Natalia did amazing as usual. I loved her look in this episode as well. I'm a little worried about the premiere. I hope she's not leaving. I guess if she's doing it for more family time I can't blame her. Of course with the economy I would be afraid to leave a show that does alright and it's for sure money coming in. Was the trunk leaking water at all?? I thought I heard drips of something but I figured with how fast that car was sinking the trunk wouldve taken on water alot faster! Im praying to God that her phone starts working!!! She was praying that it would. I just wanna know how she's gonna get out! I can't believe that guy did that to her! I was so mad!!! It's definitely gonna be a long few months! Hopefully they will fly by! I hope we get some spoilers too. Not to much, don't wanna ruin it, but some to calm my nerves! Anyway, how about a toast to a great season 9?! I enjoyed it so much!!! :) The interview was cute. I wanna see the Regis and Kelly one. So if anyone can upload that, if anyone has it, that would be great! Thanks!! :)