Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

What an amazing gif and video. Thanks, ris and Michya for posting those, =).

Gah, I shall be setting my DVR for Regis and Kelly the moment I can! Yay!

2. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Of course that's the day of the Royal Wedding... Regis & Kelly has been pre-empted in my area for the big event. :(

3. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Our girl's busy...

Eva on 'The Talk', Friday, May 6th.

:( I have to work, I'll miss both appearances. Hopefully it shows up on YouTube.

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

So, yay... the CBS "Take a Look Back" video featured Natalia's kidnapping! (2nd one). I was sitting there watching over 3 minutes of "Miami convicts gone wild" thinking they were never going to mention the fantastic season Natalia endured...

but in the last minute, bam! They featured her, :hugegrin:.

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

No videos of her appearance on Regis & Kelly, anyone saw it? Hopefully someone can record 'The Talk'.

Loved her top in G.O.! I liked the part where she went back to a scene and everything was gone. Horatio gave me the impression that he thought Natalia might have gone to a wrong place or seen the wrong things (aka crazy). When she finally found some clues she went "See, I am not crazy!" :lol: For a moment, she might think she went crazy too. Lucky for her she wasn't drugged and went crazy again.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Her thinking she was bonkers was the only good part of the episode; 'GO' was a bore, & just when it did get interesting CBS interrupted. Natalia looked ridiciulously beautiful though -- the blouse reminded me of her season 5 wardrobe. Loved it.

I only got to watch the first 10 minutes of 'Regis & Kelly' -- it was 'Royalty' themed due to the wedding, of course. Eva came out doing the princess wave, I thought her & Kelly would explode from squeezing each other so hard when they hugged. They talked about the royal wedding a little, & Kate's gown. Then Regis asked Eva about her own wedding & if it was like that, & she joked at how different it was; that they had Gypsy Kings play, salsa dancing, jumping in the pool with all thier clothes on, etc.
    Kelly then says (in reference to the royal wedding) something about how there were people in the fountain.
    Eva: "oh well then they're headed down that path"
    :lol: Then she said something about them needing a margarita in each hand.

They talked about Miami & had showed a clip from the episode we just saw. I had to head to work just as she started to discuss Beckstrand, so I don't know if she talked anymore about the show/finale.

And of course now I have to talk finale....
    I have yet to see the american promo, but did check out CTVs -- anyone else able to see it? There's quite a bit of shooting going on, & it seemed like every one of them had a gun in thier hands at all times. And yes, Natalia is 'down' in some way shape or form. She's shown laying on the ground/floor, all you can see is her face though - her lips are a little quivery like she's trying to speak to whoever is standing over her.

Now I really can't wait for this episode!

8. hede1f20111

hede1f20111 Victim

I like this video. Thanks for share. :)

9. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

I have to say I actually liked G.O, at least someone was trying to venture a bit outside of their comfort zone with the writing, even if it could have been way further without me minding it ;). Not a great one, but totally alright.

Finally two episodes in a row again! I lost track of it for a while when I was busy skiing but even though I hadn't watched Miami for at least six weeks, I still hadn't missed more then three episodes I think. What's up with all the pauses? =/

I want to see the finale - now! It seems like it has leaked a suspious low amount of info on the finale, right?, so I can't help but feel a bit worried about the whole thing but still...

Are the canadian and US promos usually different?

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^Yes, they're always different. Here's the CBS one:

:eek: Who's this dude yelling at Natalia "you promised me!!" ??
    Looks like she's in the trunk of that car. Good lordy we're in for a long summer, folks.

11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Finally managed to watch the CBS promo.

Only NOW I am a little more excited for the finale. I have no idea who is that dude, sounded like she pissed him off. There also seem to be two main action scenes going on. One Horatio/Frank, the other the rest. But don't tell me they are going to really end it like that...I mean if its Natalia in the trunk and tossed into the sea. :( So this was what Eva was referring to! I was so decieved. :p I just hope the finale doesn't disappoint!

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I know he isn't listed in the press release, but Patrick (from About Face) is the only person I could see saying that to her, & they don't show any other character in the promo with that same shirt or figure. Maybe he suddenly shows up at the very end?
    I don't know who else it could be.
    Natalia seems a little loopy in that scene, like she's trying to catch her breath or something. Her eyes keep kinda rolling back as well. And it's just not very Natalia-like for her to be so still -- in any other case, she'd be irate; nostrils flared, pissy tone, etc. Makes me wonder if she's already been wounded.

Indeed she is in the trunk (the guy has his gun aimed that direction, it's also the same car that goes off the pier). Look closely at the background, you can see she isn't laying on a floor or asphalt; it's more like a rough carpet. Yes, I've been watching, pausing, replay, pausing, replay...

The scene with Frank, I'm almost positive is from the beginning when the plane crashes. I don't know about Horatio though; could be from the plane crash scene or at the end & refers to what O'Brien/Dube recently stated.

Gotta love Eva's teases!! For WEEKS I'd been trying to figure out what she meant when she said (on her site) "I wish "hanger" was the operative word, unfortunatly someone goes "over" the cliff".
    All makes sense now.

13. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Thank you! Man, what a season it has been for our Natalia! :thumbsup: I can say I have been so pleased this season! By far one of the best seasons! After seeing this promo I will say I'm excited but yet nervous. What does this mean for Natalia? Is she gonna live or die? Apparently someone dies right?? I hope it's not her. :shifty: Of course I know Eva will tear this episode up! I hope they find her in time. I really do. I'll cry if they don't!!! My thoughts on the guy is that it's Patrick. That's the only person I can think of. Especially if he says what he says and then she says "It's not my fault." This will definitely be a cliffy and so that means it's gonna be a heck of a long summer. :( I honestly don't want to watch the finale just cause I know it'll be till when, October before we get anything! :scream: I hate that! But I'm so pumped for this episode! This past episode was ok. I felt bad for Nat when they went back to the place. I know she was thinking I know I'm not crazy. She looked beautiful as always and I loved her top! Made me think about the good ole days from past seasons! I also loved the little comment Dave (I think it was him) made to her and she turned around and said Thank You. Very cute moment for them since you don't see them working together that often. Well off to getting some sleep and pondering on next weeks episode. I'm hoping for a behind the scenes for the finale? Hopefully??? Maybe??? Looks like I'm saying a few extra things in my prayers tonight! ;)

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  14. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Wait, wait, was it mentioned someone is going to die? I never heard of this before!! Now I am getting worried. How is she going to escape from that sinking trunk? :( There is no way, at least in the real world! Unless what we saw isn't what it will be. Will she get lucky and escape death this time again? :( Ah I am scared!!!!

She did seem to be a little pale and immobile.

I think Frank would be fine. As for Horatio, it seem it is some black substance instead of blood when he went down.

However, I don't think the dude is Patrick. He doesn't look nor sound like Patrick. I don't see Patrick wanting to kill her either.

Please tell me she is safe!!!

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This explains the cliffhanger a little better (see link in spoiler box)

Ok, it doesn't look like Patrick in that video. The dialogue in that scene we see in the promo (dude yelling, Natalia saying it isn't her fault) could have been shot specifically for the promo, they've done it before.
    And judging from the BTS video, she's knocked on the back of the head so that explains why she's looped.

No one is dying, no one has said anyone is dying - just that 2 CSI's are in a life/death situation.