Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Lol, love the interview, thanks Mj :thumbsup: lol, "we're having a little make-out session" - :guffaw::guffaw: love it! :guffaw::guffaw:

Wow! :eek: Did you guys see how injured Natalia is?! :eek: Stitched forehead, cut cheek, multiple cuts and arm in a sling? No wonder she has very little patience with the witness!

And of course, my little RaiN heart flutters at seeing Ryan there with her :thumbsup:

BTW: Does anyone have a link for the CBS clip for outside the U.S? Please and thank you :)

2. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

OMG...a spoiler clip in the interview! Can't get better than this. I swear not to spoil myself but lol here I am watching all these spoilers - again. :lol:

Where did it said about a member "down"? Which interview was this? :confused: Maybe it could be Frank, if he is considered a member? I would not really like it if Natalia is being separated from the main case unless this storyline is a big thing.

She is injured but she still seems to have a lot of energy questioning the witness - she is a strong lady. Those cuts must be from the glass. I wonder if this would remind her of her past. Anyways, the day is getting nearer!

Is the sneak peek an intro? I can't watch it either, so I'll have to wait but if it gives away too much I am not going to watch it. Does it give away anything? Thanks.

ETA: Ok never mind I googled and found the article you're referring to.

Besides Frank, I believed it was mentioned that new secret agent was also shot. But damn could it be her?

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^

I haven't found it on YouTube yet, but no it doesn't give too much away. It appears to be the very beginning of the episode -- a wee bit of creepy music is playing as Natalia's walking around outside in some area....I have no idea where she is, there's alot of people & cars. Then she's seen getting into an elevator- then she's back outside again in the same area. Then they show the scene from the promo where he puts the bag over her head. They start playing the intro music showing Natalia "asleep/unconcious" & tied up, mixing in Horatio standing over a dead body who's tied up the same as Natalia. They show Natalia again, then Horatio again with his hands on his head, then Natalia again.

It's kinda cool (& different) how they mixed the kidnapping in with Horatio at the girls' crime scene....I like it!
    It also looks like Natalia is checking a text or texting when she's walking around, so maybe she's saying she's on her way & when she doesn't show up that's when they realize she's been taken.....?

If she isn't in a hospital bed with tubes up her nose then it isn't that bad of an injury....not for Miami anyway. Remember, our CSIs are made of steel ya know. :shifty:

Sidenote: stop getting all sappy on me, Mel! My non-shipping R/N heart just can't take too much..... I love ya anyway. :p

The spoilers didn't state that Frank is shot - he's in a plane crash with Horatio & it doesn't happen at the end of the episode, it's early on.

The new girl supposedly does get shot, but honestly I don't consider her to be a member just yet. Definitly not worthy of a cliffhanger.

I'm very curious about Natalia's testimony....I wouldn't think the outcome will be as simple as "yes/no, Patrick get's joint custody".

I hate playing the wait & see game, but that's what we're going to have to do most likely....unless someone decides to spoil us some more.

4. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Woah! That clip does sound awesome! Gah why can't it be on yountube yet!?!?!?! :scream:

Haha, sorry Mj, I'm a 100000000% RaiN fan so of course I take every scene they have together wayyyy out of context :) Lol :lol:

I have a badddd feeling Nat will be the other injured one. The new agent isn't a team member yet and it doesn't seem like Horatio will get badly hurt.

Also, this thing about Nat testifiying for Patrick is off. There has to be some hiding meaning! I mean, like I said before, kidnapping a cop is still some jail-worthy stuff. :confused: I have a feeling (like Alexx at the courthouse) - there will be an attack there or something :confused::confused:

Here's the link to Eva's interveiw where she talks about the finale:

http://www.csifiles.com/content/2011/03/la-rue-makes-a-daring-escape-on-miami/

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ You're forgiven. :p

This is from Vegaslights posted in the spoiler thread about the episode.

In bold - That's what's making me think something could go down in the courtroom at the end of the episode, & Natalia could get caught up in it.

Overall, I think it could be any of these 4 listed:
    Horatio
    Natalia
    Ryan (for some reason I can't see it being his time to be hospitalized though)
    Renee

I'm not going to include Frank because even if he is shot during the plane crash, that happens in the beginning of the episode & I highly doubt he'll be shot twice in the same episode....plus, I believe spoilers said that Frank pulls out from the team just when Horatio needs him the most.

As for the others --

Walter - no, not enough going on with him.
    Eric - only if he just so happens to be there & is hit in the arm or something. I don't see him in peril again -- appear to be 'down'? Maybe. But not actually injured.
    Calleigh - only if changes in casting is coming, otherwise it's doubtful she'd be shot.

ETA:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  6. midnightsunrise

midnightsunrise Civilian

7. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Same here! I'm having a fit in Ireland! :scream: Does anyone have a link for Europeans?! :wtf:

8. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

AHH SOOooo EXCITED!!

I wonder if they'll mention her hearing, or if anyone will bring it up ever again!? And what about some continuity from 'Sleepless'

9. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

External link for About Face sneek peak! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjpcdN9r_is

WOW! :eek::eek: Oh my! Nat! :eek: she just gets taken like outta no-where! :eek:

And if that is the sneak peak - That means she gets kidnapped at the start of the episode! Before credits even roll?! :eek: oooooh this is gonna be gooood! :lol:

I've noticed something different between the promo video(s) and the original promo pics. In the video(s) - Nat looks pretty normal right? Hair, outfit - all neat fine.

But in the promo pics, look at Nat's hair. It looks more shiny and curled.Also, on a BTS photo, the cap for the black van was "van from the water" :confused::confused: Is it possible the van topples near the coast or a river/lake?

I don't know, what do you guys think? :confused:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Good, you got to see it! :thumbsup:

I had read that supposedly the van was driven off a bridge into the water (read this on Twitter, someone on the set or something), but I can't honestly tell by viewing the promo pics if indeed it does.

I agree her hair looks different & I've zoomed in quite a bit before & thought it appeared to be a bit damp. Her clothes, however, don't look wet at all (could just be the photo though) -- so yeah, I have no clue.

It could be that the van hits a shallow area, water splashes around, but they aren't fully submerged (looking closely at the promo of the wreck, it could be water & not glass that we're seeing).

Re: sneak peek. I think there's something else going on in the very beginning before we see Natalia walking around the parking lot -- normally the opening's are a little longer than just one minute, & there's a quick glance (after she's taken) of an audience clapping with Patrick getting up & leaving....I think Natalia might be speaking somewhere.

11. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Woah! Off a bridge? Hmmm, but in the promo pics, the van is very clearly on land when Horatio's crawling into it? :confused: Perhaps it washes up or something? I think your right with the glass actually being water though.

I was thinking along the same lines as you - about Natalia doing a talk or something. Eva is quoted as saying

"One of the things he says to her is he’s read a lot about me and feels like I will be open to listening to his plea. He feels like I was his best choice to convince somebody that he was innocent."

Hmmm, I wonder where everyone get's their Nat information from? That lab tech that said her university did a case study about Natalia, Patrick's read about her? Are they reading our thread or something?! :lol:

Then again, what Patrick says is right. Out of all of the team, Natalia is defiantly the most open and caring - though he does go about it the wrong way. taping her up and putting her in a sling won't get you on her good side. :devil: - but still makes for an interesting Nat eppie!!! :thumbsup:

OOOOH I CAN'T WAIT! I have the alarm set! 5 am on Monday morning is Miami time!!!!!!! :cool:

12. midnightsunrise

midnightsunrise Civilian

I think I might join you in that :lol: I've been waiting for a good Nat episode since Internal Affairs way back in season 5 i think it was :eek:

I also noticed the same thing about her hair in the promo photos compared to the clip, in fact I noticed her hair looked a bit damp the first time I saw the photos but now I'm maybe thinking that since her clothes are all dry it could be that, with all the struggling, fighting Patrick etc. her hair has just gotten damp from sweat? but it's probably the more likely suggestion that she just got splashed :p

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Yay saw the sneak peek at last! I trust you guys! :D But is it me that I felt it might not be the intro at all? Usually they would've introduced the case but it isn't in this sneak peek.

Whatever the confusion we will all get our answers tomorrow!!! All the pieces will hopefully come in place.

Loved the fact that she was chosen for a reason!

Unfortunately, I will have to wait much longer till I can watch the episode. :(

ETA: Eva posted on her forum and shared some tidbits of the finale and also 'About Face'!:eek:

Really awesome, she really managed to escape herself literally!! :eek: Go Eva!:D

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Aw, I wish they took pictures at the wrap party. Dear Cast, please share!

Anyway -
    I'm always annoyed watching shows/movies where a character manages to untie themselves with such ease, so I'm super thrilled that TPTB literally tied up Eva & let her go at it on her own.

Damn finale cliffhangers :scream: Why, oh why, do they insist on teasing! I wish Eva would've said a little more -- I want to know who's shot at the end...don't need details of how or why, just WHO!

Uh, guys. You know this thread will pass 1000 quickly once tonight's episode airs & we have not a single title for the new thread. My mind has been on the episode & the finale - I have nothing!

15. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Hmmmm....how about something to with how much stronger she's gotten this season? I can't think of anything at the moment other than simple ones like "Tougher than she looks" or something :confused::confused:

Or there's "Happily Eva After" ;) That's all I can think of right now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.