Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Are you guys excited for 'About Face'?! I am anxious, in just 2 days we will get to see a promo (which I would probably watch too many times). :D I hope we get some answers from the episode and again some continuity!!! I also hope there will be a Behind the Scene, would be awesome to see Eva talk about it. :)

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm super-psyched for the promo & the episode.....I hope the next week flies by quickly!
    I want a little BTS too, but not too much. I'm confused enough as it is. ;)

Continuity would be nice; answers as well.
    Overall, I just want to see some kind of breaking point in regards to Nick & her past, & I hope sometime soon there will be an episode to mark that (About Face, the finale, or even the S10 premiere I'll take). I'd like to see this storyline roll into something more positive for Natalia. She's progressed in the field & as a CSI, she's gained trumendous strength, so that area is covered -- next we need to see her personal life finally take a turn for the better; it feels like that should be the next step for her (& TPTB), imo.

3. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Pretty decent episode, loved her chasing for a change. Note that she isn't wearing heels in this episode. :eek::lol: Either way, it is great. I always love it when she is very involved in the case. This is how it should be.

Now....WHERE IS THE PROMO FOR 9.18 ABOUT FACE?????!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Sorry but someone please help me. :(

4. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Girl, set your eyes on this! About Face promo! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Np37udgnls

Boy oh Boy! Poor Natalia! She looks so scared when she says "I don't know." - well done Eva! I can tell this will be an excellent epi and this is only the promo!!!!

So she takes the take off her mouth herself, then escapes the other tape, jumps up, attacks Patrick and then the van crashes and presumingly rolls down that slope!!!! Wow, Natalia really is the Bionic Women if she's still standing after that! :eek:

The effects look good, Nat actually takes flight in the back of that van! Ouch! :eek:

I absolutely cannot wait until this episode! This is going to be the longest week of my life!!!!

BTW: Wasn't Nat completely AWESOME in "Special Delivery"!!!! Good involvement in the case (though I didn't like that unknown lab tech doing DNA - that's Nat's turf! :shifty:) and also I liked the chase scene with Ryan!

Also,the fact that Natalia, Ryan and Walter solved the case made me smile :)

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hearing her say "I don't know" when he asks why she's still alive breaks my Natalia-lovin' heart!! :(

Eva's going to rock these scenes, no doubt. Natalia/Eva will be this :eek: this :mad: this :confused: this :( and then this :devil: all in one scene.....gotta love that girl for her amazing range of emotion/expressions!

*is now ready to see the extended promo* Gimme!

6. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Lol, I'm with you 100% Mj! I think Googles gonna start charging me for the amount of searches Ive put in for any spoilers for this episode!!
    Lol, as for your comment, do you really think she'll go :devil:? I was thinking more like :eek: then :( then :scream: then :censored: (lol censor her violence lol) and then :brickwall: <- when she goes bouncing around the back of the van....that still looks sore!

Ouch! Even after watching the promo over 50 times, I still gasp when she goes up in the air, and my heart breaks when she says the "I don't know" bit.

Lol, damn Eva's super awesome acting abilities! Making that promo look so cool with only 15 seconds of screen time! :eek: Just how does she do that?!

Oh yeah....CAUSE SHE'S AWESOME!!!!! :D

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :D

OMG....

The second half of the promo is on repeat right now...lol!

Patrick: If you're not going to help me then why are you still alive?
    Natalia: I don't know :(:(:(

She went tumbling down the slope in the van and she is still standing (we know)...sure lives up to the name given to her...Bionic Woman.

Anyways, I see that Patrick isn't really looking innocent here...so this is a good start for me. Also Natalia said what we've been saying all this while, "Kidnapping a cop is not exactly a way to prove you're innocent!" Yes, girl you say it!

Eva is awesome.

8. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

Aaahhhh the episode we've been waiting for all season is upon us!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! I just hope they'll be some sort of continuity afterward...though it's doubtful :(

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

The expression smiles was a good one.

Will there be an extended promo? I hope the sneak peek doesn't give away this scene! Yikes! Hopefully it will be just the intro. I need to stay away from this board very soon. :p

Which part are you referring to?

Each time I hear the comment, makes me sad that she thinks she should be dead and not alive. :(

I also liked the way she was taken away from what I see from the promo because I never thought of it at all. Kinda scary thinking about it.

10. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I'm referring to the part where she grabs Patrick and the van slides down the hill. You can actually see Nat take air - it's been a while since Miami's done a car crash but when they do, the vic's do get tossed around a good bit (I'm remembering one vic losing their eyeball :confused:)

The kidnapping scene looks like it'll be good. No chloroform or anything, so Nat will be awake and kicking! It'll be interesting to see how that plays out!

My only fear is that the scene will be over too quickly :( I hope there will be a break - eg.

()Nat gets kidnapped and pulled into the van
    (case-work)
    () Nat wakes up and then the "If your not going to help me, why are you still alive?" bit
    (team trying to find Nat)
    ()then Nats escape and car crash
    (team figure out where she is)
    ()the H to the rescue.

I hope it's spaced out and not squished together like Sleepless. :(Also I'm hoping the team actually KNOW she's missing and have to actually LOOK for her, not like Sleepless when they instantly knew how to find her :shifty:

11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

If one is in a car crash, especially when she doesn't have any seatbelt on and she is not even in a proper position, she would have been really injured. I thought I saw glass burst out in their direction too.

I think we might be getting something similar to Sleepless. :( But I hope I am wrong, I don't want it to be all squished either but I have the feeling the team doesn't know she is missing, only after the crash. Because I thought we would've seen some hints from the promo but that only showed the team working on the case.

12. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I agree with you Michya - I'm suspecting Natalia will go KO after the crash - just for some suspence before Horatio arrives to help her.

It does seem - from the promo - that the kidnapping is all one scene and then they realise after the crash. I hope I'm wrong though, it would be such a shame to rob Nat/Eva (and us!) of such a potentially thrilling episode by squishing it all together. :(

Lol, although Eva did say it was her favorite - so it should be good ;)

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I bet Eva get to do a lot of action that she rarely does so rightfully it was her fave! I am really happy for her. :)

I am so ready for this episode, yet I don't want it to be over. I hope we get some surprises too.

3 more days! Woohoo!:p

14. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I agree with all of the above :)! Absolutely CANNOT wait till this Monday (have to wait the day till it's online :()

To celebrate the appending amazing-Nat episode, heres a Nat-cap :lol:

[​IMG]

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Eva on Good Day LA -- (there's a small spoilerish clip from 'About Face' :p, but mostly she discusses Beckstrand, starting her career, etc)

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/good_day_la/eva-la-rue-on-gdla-20110325

~~~

I have a feeling one of the member's "down" will be Natalia. That courtroom appearance with Patrick seems fishy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.