**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I agree, I don't think they'll pull another cliffy ending, especially after the season 8 ender (R.I.P Jesse :() It sounds like this escaped prisoner will either make the episode or else be a villan next season.

(Still can't believe we're already at the finale! (Season 9 hasn't even aired in Ireland yet - and won't till June! :scream:))

(Is it just me or has season 9 flown in?) :cool:

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yay for more Frank!

Having said that, I sure hope this isn't an exit for him. I remember being just as thrilled when hearing that Alexx would have something centric in 'Rock & A Hard Place' & then just a short time later we learned it was only because Khandi was leaving the show. I'd hate to lose Rex/Frank :(

As always, thanks for the spoilers.

3. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

4. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Hooray for more Frank! Definitely looking forward to this episode.

And I agree with those who don't want a cliffhanger for the season finale. They've done that for two seasons in a row, time to have a more normal episode for a finale.

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

A bit about 9x21 from Spoiler tv:

C.S.I Miami
    Episode 9.21 is entitled 'L.I.V.E.'

The episode has a guest starring lead, Neal who is an unlikeable accountant who gets 'Lost in a Crowd.'
    He's also a family man involved in a midlife crisis, and unable to understand why these horrible events are happening in his once-dull live.
    Let's say it involved stolen guns, murders, escapes, huntings and stabbings. And a struggle to get anyone on his side... Sounds like a bad week.
    The official synopsis of the episode hints at his misery being caused by the other half of his 'happy marriage.' :S

6. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

22 episodes has never been confirmed by CBS or the producers. It was only posted that way on Wikipedia which doesn't mean anything. If this is the season finale, it implies that the show will be renewed because they wouldn't end a nine year stretch that way. Whenever the time comes for our show to be cancelled, there will be warning ahead of time so they can wrap up the storylines.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I posted most of those details a few pages back, but the episode is no longer titled "L.I.V.E." It's now titled "G.O." (at least as of day before yesterday...).

^I think I recall David saying there would only be 22.

ETA: Yep, David confirms it's 22 episodes this season.

8. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

David said it was going to be '22 episodes of fury', if I remember. I did wonder at the time if he was being coy, and that the producers were keeping their options open for the last 2 episodes (23-24). We'll soon see, I guess.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

David did say there was 22 episodes this season.
    I have also read( and not on Wikipedia) there was 22 episodes.

10. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

22 episodes, thats not good, the shortest season since the writers-strike. I hope this isn't the end for "Miami"

They seem to be bringing back at lot of old storylines to wrap them up, that most of the time signals the series finale.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Both Miami and NY have 2 less episodes this season,which was announced before the season started.Most likely they were thinking budget, not the end at the start of the season.

12. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

I'm really looking forward to the season finale now! Hooray for more Frank time! I agree with most of you when I say I hope this isn't his last episode. It suspiciously sounds like it might be, but I hope it's not. I really like Rex/Frank and don't want him to leave! :(

13. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I'm really afraid for this finale. I too remember that spoiler from way back when, and even then it sounded a bit fanfic-y to me. My other fear being that we might be losing Rex Linn in some fashion. I'd hate to lose him, but by the same token I wouldn't really blame him; he's horribly underutilized. For TPTB to wait all the way until S9 to give him anything resembling a storyline was a mistake.

14. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

uh oh, I have to disagree on whether we'd get a lot of notice if CSIM got cancelled- how long was the 'warning' for 'Medium'??? that seem to come outta nowhere fast...as for our show I don't see anything happening soon-I believe we'll at least see a strong season 10. Wish some other stations would syndicate the show besides A&E...especially like netflix or something..would luv to see a on demand channel of all previous shows-I think it'd be quite popular..at least this season looks like a strong one and is ending on good episodes..

15. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I agree with this. He's only had one episode which was centered around him and that was back in season 2 (I don't count that one where he thought he shot that deaf woman though)

Also am I the only one finding it weird that Rex Linn and Cliffhanger are appearing in the last few posts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.