**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the 30 sec promo for 'Blood Lust' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG2Xrg9vi78
Thanks for posting the promo!

Oh my gosh, this episode looks really good!! Poor Natalia! :eek: I'm sure Eva will do an outstanding job with this one. I'm really looking forward to it!

I wonder if this will be a two parter episode, like the whole Ryan kidnapping story was. Probably not...

Apparently not as next episode is Adam's episode and Natalia is mentioned working the case (and speaking Spanish!:thumbsup:) Still, I can't wait, hopefully this episode lives up to the hype ;)

They should wear their guns on the front of their waist instead of on the side so its harder for someone to grab it off of them.

Can anyone in the cast actually sing, though? Eva can certainly carry a tune... and Emily has a band as well (so I'm assuming she can sing too), right? But anyone else?

I'm assuming H will have the big, angsty ballad... :lol:

Can anyone in the cast actually sing, though? Eva can certainly carry a tune... and Emily has a band as well (so I'm assuming she can sing too), right? But anyone else?

I'm assuming H will have the big, angsty ballad... :lol:

Jonathan had or has a band as well.

As for H, why am I hearing in my head something about his sunglasses sung to the tune of "Hokey Pokey"? :lol:

As for H, why am I hearing in my head something about his sunglasses sung to the tune of "Hokey Pokey"? :lol:

What if its something like that Simpsons episode where Homer bought that Western and all those guys started singing about painting a wagon.

Personally I'm not into musicals so I'd probably skip the "musical" episode if there was one.

I don't know how they'd pull it off on Miami. I mean it's easy to do it on Buffy cause there can easily be a spell or a demon that makes it happen... but on Miami it would be hard to sell as far as the reason they all start singing.

I know Adam plays guitar, loves music and likes to sing, but I've never actually heard him. I have read that they sing on set sometimes to pass the time.

I could see a great team moment when the CSI's are asked to sing at a charity event to raise money or they are all out having a drink after work and sing Karaoke!

Or even better yet, they could have a crossover with NCIS and they could all sing, cuz Pauley has a record label and sings, Cote is a fabulous singer and Mark and Michael can both sing. That would be awesome!

Actually I read that Jon was teaching Adam to play the guitar awhile back. We know that Jon plays the guitar and saxaphone.

According to CBS, there will only be two episodes of CSIM in April, so I guess the remaining two will be in May. In April, they are airing a Hallmark special and the Country Music Awards.

Woah, woah woah, hold up! What's this about a musical episode???? :wtf:

They are mixing all things up this season: A/V, Trace..did they forget she is a ballistic expert? :rolleyes:

I agree, TPTB are really mixing it up this season (though any CSI could do the basic AV work like going through videos) ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Calleigh is Ballistics, Eric is Fingerprints, Ryan is Trace (and advanced AV), Natalia is DNA. (I'm not sure where Walter fits in, but I think he's Trace aswell) ;)

he's joking-he's not thinking an episode I think he was referring to a broadway musical of CSI Miami-like a joke haha

9.21 is now titled "G.O." I now see Calleigh mentioned working in Trace.
I think everyone is right when they say that TPTB have forgotten Calleigh is a ballistics expert. They've only shown her in the ballistics lab... once this season? Continuity, what?

On a side note, I'm wondering what G.O. actually stands for...

According to CBS, there will only be two episodes of CSIM in April, so I guess the remaining two will be in May. In April, they are airing a Hallmark special and the Country Music Awards.
Oh eww really? GARG, I'm so sick of reruns :scream: I'd rather they show the season finale early and have less reruns between each episode then have us wait like 3 weeks between new episodes.

I could see a great team moment when the CSI's are asked to sing at a charity event to raise money or they are all out having a drink after work and sing Karaoke!
That would be a great team moment! I'd actually pay to see this to be honest. Maybe they can get H to sing something. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back