**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol thats a funny little coincidence. Is anyone familiar with the actor's contractual agreements? The more I think about it, the more worried I get that Rex may be leaving.

Glad Frank is finally getting some kind of storyline, but I really hope he isnt leaving. I like Frank!
I would prefer it if they didnt have a cliffhanger, but then again, with this new time slot and if they are indeed getting another season, they will probably try and do a cliffy to try and make sure viewers come back.

Glad Frank is finally getting some kind of storyline, but I really hope he isnt leaving. I like Frank!

I agree, Frank is a great character but I fear he's following the same path as Alexx - not appearing alot in previous seasons and then getting a season finale story.

Although he has been getting descent screentime this season (a good bit of action in episode 1 and then appearing in a good few episodes since)

either they're showing fans that Rex will stay, or they realised awhile ago that he's leaving and are giving him more time as a farewell present :(

I would prefer it if they didnt have a cliffhanger, but then again, with this new time slot and if they are indeed getting another season, they will probably try and do a cliffy to try and make sure viewers come back.

I agree with this. I said it before, but I think this escaped con will either be the episode (everyone trying to catch him) or return as a villan next season.

Perhaps the ending will be a nice one :)( if Rex is leaving :() - When Alexx left there was the touching hug-everyone-goodbye scene, when Jesse died there was the basketball scene - perhaps S9 will end with a team scene.

Preview for next week had Calleigh with a crossbow or a bow and arrow and she said it was the batmobile of crossbows or something like that hehe.

Finally - Adam's episode is this next week and Eric and Calleigh actually are in the same room together and speaking to each other AND Eric was smiling once again! Yeah!!!!! Calleigh's back!!!!!!

Calleigh is a big part of Miami - glad to have her back; but this has been an exceptional season; some of the best episodes. I don't want it to revert back to the same old mess. However, I am looking forward to Adam's episode; looks pretty interesting.JMHO:)

^^
I've enjoyed this season as well as the feeling of the team. I have liked more episodes and the chance to see more of other characters and hope that continues.
The next episode looks good as well.
The CTV version of the promo is a little different than the CBS version,but looks good as well.

The next epi looks awesome! And guess when I get 2 watch it....On my BIRTHDAY!!! It airs on the 13th but I get 2 watch it the next day on the 14th which is my 16th birthday!! Wow that's strange, Watching the 16th episode on your 16th birthday....Coincidence? LOL. I told Adam about it on twitter, LOL, I HAD to tell him, after all it is his episode. :)

Here's the press release for "Caged":

HORATIO PROTECTS A MIXED MARTIAL ARTS FIGHTER FROM HIS BROTHER WHO RECENTLY ESCAPED PRISON, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, APRIL 10

Christopher Titus ("Titus") Guest Stars as a Powerful Arena Owner

"Caged" — Horatio protects a mixed martial arts fighter from his brother who recently escaped prison, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, April 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Christopher Titus ("Titus") guest stars as a powerful arena owner.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine .............. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne........... Emily Procter
Eric Delko.......... Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe........... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp........... Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista............. Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............... Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST:
Dr. Tom Loman................ Christian Clemenson
Molly Sloan................. Leven Rambin

GUEST CAST:
Dante Kroll............. Franky G.
Logan Shepherd............. Chad Michael Collins
Brooke Shepherd................. Erin Cardillo
Cathy Hastings............. Angelique Cinelu
Trevor Mason.................... Christopher Titus
Tim Garrigan..................... Christopher Bello
Rose Garrigan....................... Heather Mazur
Mike Darrow.................... Ramses Jimenez
Suspicious Guy.................... Austin Bowerman
Male Fight Fan.................. G. Russell Reynolds
Male Interviewer............... Rich Eisen

WRITTEN BY: Tamara Jaron & K. David Bena
DIRECTED BY: Larry Detwiler

ETA: Elizabeth Berkley returns to Miami

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen Titus as anything but a funny man, I wonder how he'll play this role. I'm a little confused about the return of Elizabeth Berkley, though. We have spoilers for the rest of the season, yet no mention of there being a storyline involving Julia or Ron or even Kyle for that matter. Perhaps its a secondary plot, Horatio focusing on that while the team solves the principal crime. I don't like Julia at all, but if it means a little continuity and bringing up Kyle for perhaps the first time all season, then I'll happily take it.

Oh dear! :confused: I don't know whether to be excited, laugh my head off, or throw myself off a cliff! :eek: I've been wanting them to finish that... ehm, disaster, for forever, while at the same time dreading it. :borg: If it's just going to be a continuation of season 7... don't bother :rolleyes: ...buuut, if they are actually going to finish the original story... hurry it up already and NO CLIFFHANGERS. What were they waiting for, a blue moon? :shifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back