Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, I might even go see the movie. ;)

Oh, Smokey! :eek: I don't think we can be friends anymore! :lol:;)

:lol: Sorry! I've got Bieber Fever! :guffaw:Okay, I still think he's not a good actor, but he was pretty good on SNL and The Daily Show last week.
He does seem like a decent kid, and I did like him on SNL and the new Best Buy commercial (although the latter might have been more because of Ozzie's 'What's a Bieber?' comment :lol:). It's good when celebrities can make fun of themselves. He's a celebrity and a performer, but not a singer or an actor, IMO. (Madonna, anyone?) Hopefully, after tonight, he'll stay away from anymore dramatic roles.

Press release for Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead. Zombie alert! :lol:

02.10.2011 THE CSIs MUST DEAL WITH A ZOMBIE EPIDEMIC AFTER TWO BODIES PRESUMED TO BE DEAD MYSTERIOUSLY COME BACK TO LIFE, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, FEB. 24

"Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead" - The CSIs are on zombie alert when two men initially pronounced dead mysteriously come back to life, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Feb. 24 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Dr. Raymond Langston...... Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle......................................... Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
David Phillips............................. David Berman
Hodges................................ Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST:

Archie Johnson.............................. Archie Kao
Henry Andrews............................. Jon Wellner

GUEST CAST:

Officer Mitchell.......................... Larry Mitchell
Officer Metcalf................. Joseph Patrick Kelly
Tourist Husband............................. Jon Farless
Lisa Calgrove............................ Rebecca Field
Max Ferris.................................. Keegan Allen
Kurt Dawson....................... Christoph Sanders
Dr. Aden............................ Howard Hesseman
Junkie............................................ Joe Hursley
Alice Sato................................... Camille Chen
Scott Sato.................................... Randall Park
Cynthia Sato.............................. Elizabeth Sung
Paula Francis............................... Paula Francis

WRITTEN BY: Tom Mularz
DIRECTED BY: Paul McCrane

Susan

Okay, so this is the third "dead/not dead" case this season? First the girl in the photograph, then the burned guy, and now this? Weird.

Wasn't expecting any new episodes after next week's until at least mid-March. Nice to know we have one more to hold us over. ;)

Here's the schedule:

February 10 - "All That Cremains" (new)
February 17 - "Targets of Obsession" (new)
February 24- "Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead" (new)
March 03 - "House of Hoarders" (repeat)

Hey! It's Paul McCrane (Robert Romano from ER, who sexually harassed Jorja's Maggie Doyle ... and now my brain is officially too Jorja-fied).

The zombie thing reminds me of the "Curse of the Coffin" episode of Miami. I wonder if one of the team members will be in there when the person comes back to life and scares them half to death lol.

Didn't "Got Murder?" have a similar premise as well? I vaguely remember the B-case involving David going to make the Y-incision and next thing you know the guy started bleeding and Robbins had to intervene.

"Toe Tags" comes to mind too, in a weird way.

It also reminds me of the episodes Got Murder and AKBF, don't tell me David cuts into another living person

Didn't "Got Murder?" have a similar premise as well? I vaguely remember the B-case involving David going to make the Y-incision and next thing you know the guy started bleeding and Robbins had to intervene.

"Toe Tags" comes to mind too, in a weird way.

Yeah, but three in the same season??

the new Best Buy commercial (although the latter might have been more because of Ozzie's 'What's a Bieber?' comment :lol:).

That's why I liked that commercial. :lol: I don't watch talk shows, so haven't really seen much of him beyond CSI.

February 10 - "All That Cremains" (new)

Someone needs to share this schedule with CTV.. Playing Family Affair now. :scream: Now I have to figure out time zones so I can watch it on CBS. :shifty:

I thought of CSI NY...but what was the ep? It was the one with the hibernation and the guy whose body was stolen from Payton, who got smacked in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back