Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

IMO I think it would have made more sense for him to die in an explosion due to his bombing ways. But I guess the brat gets what he wants, also it will give the writers a chance to torture Nick some more. Poor guy...

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Just wanted to let all you fine posters know that the thread for the upcoming episode, 'All That Cremains,' is now open, and all discussions related to this episode can now be done there.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

11.18 spoilers are hitting the web...

The episode is titled "Hitting the Cycle," and from what I can tell it focuses heavily on the CSIs. The team starts a flurry of betting pools when it appears they're getting close to "The Cycle." Apparently, The Cycle is a term used when a homicide, suicide, accidental and natural death happen all during one shift.

5. Micha

Micha Rookie

Hitting The Cycle is a used in base ball, when a player scores a single, double, triple and homerun in one game...

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Ah - thanks for clarifying. I'm not a fan of baseball (or any sport, really) so I probably would've never known. :lol:

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Sounds like a good one :) I'm looking forward to it

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Maybe it'll be one of the episodes like '4x4' and 'Toe Tags'. Each CSI has a case for about 15-minutes of the hour. :)

9. sharp52092

Yeah! :) we haven't had a lot of 2 or more cases episodes lately

10. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Ooh, I hope it is. I love all the episodes like that! Way too many single-case episodes this season. :(

11. sharp52092

Hey it beats having so many 'two cases become one' like in early season 10

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

From the new TV Guide dated Feb.14-27~

PETERSEN BACK ON CSI... Fox was on the set while Petersen filmed his scene, reading him lines off camera~

It was a reunion of sorts, when after almost two years of absence, Gil Grissom [William Petersen] appeared on the February 3 episode of CSI, titled "The Two Mrs. Grissoms" "We had the perfect story", says ex. producer Carol Mendelsohn tells TV Guide Magazine about the timing of Petersen's return, "The Two Mrs. Grissoms" in conflict, and the peacemaker was MIA. "In fact, it was Grissom's on-screen wife, Jorja Fox, who reached out to Petersen and convinced him to do a cameo with her and guest star Phyllis Frelich, who played his mom. Although his on-screen interaction was limited to a Skype sesson, allowing a rare glimpse into the marriage of Grissom and Sara, Petersen himelf reunited with the cast and crew on the CSI set. "Everybody turned out to shake his hand and give him a hug", says Mendelsohn. "It was a family reunion without the turkey" So should fans expect the three Grissoms to reunite for dinner in the future, as teased in this episode? "We haven't written the dinner scene yet", says Mendelsohn. But that doesn't mean we won't see Grissom again. She adds "As long as there is a CSI, there will be a Gil Grissom"~

Carlita Rizzo, TV Guide writer~

13. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Interesting stuff about the Bieber -
    In addition to being on CSI next week, he has a movie coming out this week, the autobiographical Never Say Never. Strangely, the studio behind the movie is Paramount. You know, the Viacom property.
    CBS Paramount was the studio for CSI until the Paramount name was dropped a few years ago.
    Little bit of synergy here, I guess. Clever guy, that Les Moonves. ;)
    LaSquisita

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I've been seeing Bieber on a lot of shows lately (to promote his movie, obviously), so I might be becoming immune to him! :lol: But yesterday he was on the Ellen show, and I gotta say it was a great show! His mother and grandparents were in the audience, so it was just kind of a different spin to see them there and how proud they were of him. He came off as pretty normal and a good sport with Ellen.

She had him surprise a fan at her house, and I must have watched that 5 times! :lol: Must be the 15 year old Shaun Cassidy fan girl in me, but it's really cool to see celebrities do things like that when they mean so much to people. I saw them do it with him on the Today Show too, and he's always so open and nice with the fans.

Anyway, he didn't mention CSI yesterday, but I think the ratings will be up with all of the publicity he's gotten in the past couple of weeks. Heck, I might even go see the movie. ;)

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Oh, Smokey! :eek: I don't think we can be friends anymore! :lol:;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.