Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Sure, no problem. :) I couldn't remember anything about the title beyond that the word "wish" was in, so I looked up the imdb of a guest star from that episode (Ted Raimi) to see what the title was LOL. And then I looked on my Season 4 dvd set to make sure I had the right season LOL.

ETA: Here are some links to voting sites to vote for Supernatural (I hope its okay to post these, if not feel free to remove the links):

Favorite CW show
    Fan Favorite Awards

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
  2. GregNickRyanFan

Raphael makes a strike against Castiel and his allies by sending an angel assassin after Balthazar, Dean and Sam. In an attempt to protect the boys, Balthazar sends them to an alternate universe. The brothers are confused when Cas appears to be a tweet-happy actor named Misha Collins and Sam is married to Ruby. :lol:

I'm so glad they added the tweet thing. I was hoping they would. :)

3. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

What a fantastic episode tonight! Great way to start off 2011.

4. GregNickRyanFan

It was pretty good.

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Question: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find a good Supernatural spoiler on Dean. —Kristen
    Ausiello: I accept! I accept! Little Ben will attempt to get Dean and Lisa back together using the oldest trick in the book: The bogus emergency!

Supernatural‘s oft-referred-to-but-never-seen Samuel Colt finally has a face.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Memphis Beat detective Sam Hennings has been cast as the legendary hunter. Sam and Dean come face-to-face with the man behind the Colt revolver when they travel back to the Old West later this season.

“He’s an iconic character for the show, and has been since season one,” explains exec producer Sera Gamble. “We’ll be meeting him later in his life, after many years of fighting demons and tinkering with magical weapons and Devil’s Gates and such. Time hasn’t been too kind to the guy — which is pretty par for the course, for a hunter.”

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/supernatural-casting-news-samuel-colt.html#ixzz1D4isAnZd
    Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in. here's a picture of the actor

6. GregNickRyanFan

I think the casting choice is perfect. I wonder if this is who Jim was talking about on Twitter when he said a guest star who is from another show that's on basic cable, but its a show that's on hiatus right now.

On last night's episode, did the "Mother of All" remind anyone else of "The First Evil" on BTVS? Cause, I kind of figured they'd do something like that... cause who else is worse than Lucifer in terms of villain?

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Honestly I never really got deep inside Buffy, I only watched a few episodes :( I think she's going to be The Mother of All Monsters. Remember the Alpha Vamp said "We all have our mother(s)"

8. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I'm sure that's what she is. Some people were saying that there are lores about the mother of all monsters, but I don't know the names of any of them. I wonder if the show will give her an actual name or will continue to call her "Mother" throughout the whole story arc.

By the way, I loved Sammy teasing Dean about reading the girl's diary and how Dean was like "I love that you asked that" cause soulless Sam wouldn't have cared about Dean taking the diary lol.

And Dean trying to pull the sword from the stone and failing and then blowing up the rock only to break the sword was funny.

I also love that when Sam found out the truth, he didn't get mad at Dean, but instead was apologetic for soulless Sam's action. I was expecting him to be upset at Dean for not telling him and was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't.

9. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i loved it when Sam and Dean tease each other :lol: my favorite episode of season 1 is Hell House , i thought it was funny when Dean and Sam were playing pranks on each other :lol:

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

If you liked Hell House for the teasing, especially pay attention to Season 3, Episode # 11, titled Mystery Spot. I think that has the best brotherly moments :lol:

11. lal

lal Pathologist

ok will do :) i have a question does AJ Buckley appear in any more episodes ? thanks in advance .

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

AJ Buckley appears in:
    Season 1 Episode 17 "Hell House" full episode
    Season 3 Episode 13 "Ghostfacers" full episode
    Season 4 Episode 17 "It's a Terrible Life" cameo
    Season 5 Episode 19 "Hammer of the Gods" cameo/commercial type thing.

There was also a webseries with episodes of "Ghostfacers" I'm not sure if you can view them outside of the country though :( http://www.thewb.com/shows/ghostfacers. There's also a website with some information http://ghostfacers.com

13. lal

lal Pathologist

ok thank you very much , i will check them out :)

14. GregNickRyanFan

On May 13th, there will not be an episode of Supernatural on because Smallville's series finale will be two hours long. However, the following week, CW is supposed to air the last two Supernatural episodes of the season. :)

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

^^

February 11 - Episode 6.13
    February 18 - Episode 6.14
    February 25 - Episode 6.15
    March 4 - Episode 6.16
    March 11 thru April 8 will be repeats (thus a 5-week hellatus)

Supernatural will return on April 15 - airing Episode 6.17
    April 22 - Episode 6.18
    April 29 - Episode 6.19
    May 6 - Episode 6.20
    May 13 - no SPN episode as Smallville will be airing a 2-hour series finale
    May 20 - Episode 6.21 and 6.22

Let's hope that it's not the last season :( :( :lol: