"The Two Mrs. Grissoms" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Thanks!! Looking forward to it even more now, thank goodness only an hour and a half to go. :)

Nick AND Hodges.. poor Sara. :lol:

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Brass, Nick, and Hodges. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Wonder who Sara murders by the end of this show? :lol:

3. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

Gil ;) Thus resolving the 'When is Grissom coming BACK!?' issues.

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Poor Sara. I can honestly feel her pain in all those scenes!
    I think it's a good thing Gil is (presumably) out of the country. But Nick is fair game. :lol:
    Oh man, I hope Greg has her back in this one!

ETA: Only 1 1/2 hours? Lucky you, Raynn!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:lol::lol::lol:

6. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Well, it would've been, if I hadn't lost track of time.. just finished watching it now. Good Sara episode. :)

It sounds like Grissom is based in Vegas now, but still travels a lot. Great to see him again! (and finally get some answers about their marriage :))

Hodges needs to learn when to shut up. :guffaw:

Greg stuck in the lab again. :(

7. gsrfan82

gsrfan82 Witness

That was awesome episode! I couldn't stop laughing at Sara's reactions at end of the episode that Grissom told her about the sex pot story and Betty told Sara and Grissom that they need to get more sex often together I was like OMG thats so very hodges like of Betty to say that! I really loved the moments between Julia and Sara. I'm very pleased to see how much Jorja Fox used ASL alot throughout the episode. if only I can watch that episode again.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To put a different spin on that, maybe Greg being stuck in the lab is like a cop getting put on desk duty when they make a bad decision... cause Greg made some bad ones in the last episode... so maybe Catherine benched him for a bit. I'd like to think that was the reason since it would be plausible.

9. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Good episode. I have to admit I laughed out loud at Hodges' verbal diarrhea! :guffaw:

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

"Hi, Mrs. G!" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Oh, that killed me! :lol:

I liked this one much better than I thought I would when the spoilers first came out. Have to admit I got a little teary at the end. It was so good to see Grissom again. :)

11. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I loved this episode more than I thought. I loved Nick throughout the whole episode, especially when he was concerned about Ray and Sara. I also liked seeing Sara's buttons being pushed and the interaction she had with Mrs. G. Seeing Grissom at the end made me realized just how much I miss him on the show.

I also appreciated all of the references to previous episodes like Ray's first case, the funeral bomb and Lady Heather. This is definitely one of my favorite episodes this season. :thumbsup:

12. csi-misty

csi-misty Dead on Arrival

Hey can anyone translate that last scene b/w all of the Grissoms?

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'll admit that what I saw of it was better than I had expected it to be.

Had to turn off the end. Can't stand sappy stuff. :lol:

I missed most of the first 15 minutes or so. Had to watch the news as it's much more important for me to learn some ways to get the ice dams off the roof than to watch CSI. (Damn Mother Nature for doing this to me! :scream:)

It was nice to see some of the old Nick & Sara and the sibling rivalry like it was back in season 4 or so. :)

Hodges and his verbal diarrhea. Anybody understand what he was talking about? :lol:

All-in-all it was good but I could miss it on reruns and it won't break my heart.

Susan

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I was sort of bored with the episode. It moved really slow to me. I kept looking at the time, never a good sign. The best part was Hodges sticking his foot in his mouth. :lol: That did make me crack up.

It was sort of nice to see Grissom's face at the end but it is not the same as him actually being there in person, interacting with all of them.

Not on my list of must sees from this season.

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Loved it too :) It's up there with AKBF, Sqweegel, HOH and such :thumbsup:

Great scene at the end, wonder if we'll see him at the end of the season or maybe the season premiere in season 12

"Your mother is asking about our sex life" :lol: and I think I have an idea why

For awhile I couldn't decide who Sara would kill first Grissom, Nick, Hodges, Betty, or Julia

Hodges oh good grief shut up!!

Loved the mention to LH, is that a sign that she might return :):) she can meet his mother :lol:

Also the mentions of The Grave Shift and was there a mention to Shock Waves or was I just thinking that cause they said "shock waves" a few times

I don't know I was kinda hoping this ep would tie into the JB episodes since they all deal with bombs, but Zuiker said it would be an "Explosive season", beats a season full of serial killers, we already have plenty of those

My parents suspected the guy that was translating was involved, I couldn't decide which is a good thing I think

Glad to see the writers didn't forget Grissom was in Paris for a little while

Not a lot of Greg but I kind of expected that, he had a lot going on in AKBF,I did love that red shirt he was wearing for some reason, maybe it's just cause I like red and I thought it went with his lab coat really well :drool:, and of course he's in the lab, why am I not surprised, that's the price of not having many lab techs however it does gives him more screentime

Next week looks like a lot of Ray and Nick stuff