Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mati

mati Rookie

Does anybody know if and when she'll return on TV after her pregnancy stop? It would be great to see her in a TV hit on a weekly basis. Take care

mati

2. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

I only know about the movie "Clock tower" that will be out in 2011. There's nothing on her Facebook page about any new projects.
    But I'm with you, I'd love to see her again every week

3. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

But a friend of mine wrote a letter to CBS with the question, what happened to Sofia and if we'll ever see Sofia again

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  4. mati

mati Rookie

Hi, thank you very much for your answer. As for CSI I don't think she'll ever return (but that's my personal opinion) to the show. I also believe that the show itself is running out! So, I don't see a big future for her on CSI. Take care
    mati

5. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

I didn't know she was pregnant, that's great =).

Do we know anything really about Sofia's mom, more than that she was Captain for a while? In LVPD? I just re-watched Bodies in Motion (season six is my favourite season...) and when she talks to Grissom there, it's kind of like as if her mom was dead, but maybe I understood it wrong?

This is the scene I'm talking about (if anyone's interested...): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_amuuFH0ap0&feature=related

It would be good to know for my next fanfic project, just want to know if I've missed something or not ;).

Thanks, nice to see that this thread's still hanging on :).

6. mati

mati Rookie

Thank you for posting a reminder of the lovely Sofia Curtis :)! Well, I did watch CSI every week since season 1 and expecially when Luoise was on the show :drool: ;) ! And I watched until season 8, but after that I just couldn't stand it anymore. So just at the moment At the moment I can't recall other information about her TV-mum. A quick research on the web and in my DVD collection could enlighten me also ;). I shall post, if I'll find something.

7. LaHarpy

LaHarpy Victim

Slightly old news but Stargate: Universe was cancelled by SyFy. There are ten episodes left to be aired.

8. mati

mati Rookie

Thanks! Lets just hope for a Louise Lombard on TV in a new and successful show!!

9. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

I haven't seen it, not sure if I will either... is it good? :)

I've decided to walk a different path with my fic, but thanks for your help anyway! I might take up the thread later though, so please give me a shout if you happen to find something interesting ;).

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  10. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

As far as I can remember the only thing ever mentioned about Sofia's mother was, that she's a captain. Unfortunately they didn't give us many information about Sofia - but they can make up for that by bringing her back to CSI!!!!

11. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

Has anybody an idea what happened to "Clock Tower"? The movie isn't on Louise' IMDB page anymore and another page says, it will never be aired.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's on there, but the status has gone back to being 'In Development.' You'll need a subscription to IMDb Pro to read the details now.

13. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I loved Louise as Sofia, I'd love to see her return in the future, but that probably won't happen. She was also very good on NCIS as Special Agent Lara Macy

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Happy news!

I always liked her and thought she worked well with others. I liked how she would help Greg out in Season 5 when he was still earning. I like that she is not afraid to stand up to people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.