Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I can't wait to see that episode. I haven't actually watched CSI since the episode Grissom left, so this is exciting!

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys, just a reminder, to post three lines of discussion about Sara and Grissom.

And, please put all discussion about future episode in spoiler boxes until the episode has aired throughout the entire US.

Let one of us mods know if you need help with the spoiler boxes or if you have any other questions.

Thanks, :D
    Back to Sara and Gil

3. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

‘Bed bug’ and ‘bug bite’ from the recent episode points me in search of a certain bugman who is missing much. Nice episode, balance scenes from the characters (even labrats). And oh, I spotted the ring ;) :lol:. Christmas is here again, their 2nd yr as Mr & Mrs G, right? Do you think Christmas will be spend here in Vegas or in Paris?

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I definitely would opt for Paris. :) Surely, Sara needs a vacation, and a hug, with her hubby after the last episode.
    I've also been on ring watch and confirm your observation. :lol:

I'm very excited about the aforementioned episode.
    I'm glad it's confirmed, and look forward to seeing Sara and Ma Grissom. Not to mention, Phyllis and Marlee and Jorja all together. It would be nice to see or hear from Grissom in this epi; but at least we will get some mentions. I suspect we will have a lot to talk about after this one!

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Just thinking of our favorite couple, and hoping they are enjoying a nice romantic holiday in Paris. :luvlove:
    Looking forward to the New Year, and to 'The Two Mrs. Grissoms'. :)

Happy Holidays to Sara and Gil, and to all GSR fans!
    Be safe, and warm.

Peace,

Jen

6. BlkJak21

BlkJak21 Victim

Christmass and New Year in Parris you can't get much more romantic than that. I was thinking about what gifts they would give each other. Happy New Year to the Grissoms and everone on the forum.

7. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Is the episode that's been discussed the episode for this coming week? (January 6?) I haven't watched CSI since 2009, I can't keep anything straight anymore!

....sorry about the lack of three on-topic lines, Holiday.

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

'The Two Mrs. Grissoms' airs Feb 3rd. We get to meet Gil's mother, and an 'ex', played by Marlee Matlin. Hopefully, it will be good, and may get us our GSR fix for a while. (no WP in it, though). Oh well, as far as I'm concerned, half is better than none. :)

Off topic for JorjaFoxFan: I just returned from spending New Year's in Whistler, BC. (Canada, eh? :)) Beautiful country, friendly people. We had a great time. Thanks, Canada!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
  9. ladyhunter

Guys, Just a reminder.. please put all discussion of upcoming episodes in spoiler boxes until the episode airs entirely throughout the US.

If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us mods.

Back to Gil and Sara

10. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

YEY! I'm reading from both here at CSI Files and elsewhere that Petersen is returning to guest star on CSI once more!

I'm so looking forward to next Thursday! :D GSR, among my favorite ships on the entire CSI Franchise, and one of the few where pairing main characters ended up working very well. :)

I also am excited about seeing Sara interacting with her mother-in-law. Perfect title for the episode "The Two Mrs. Grissoms".
    :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
  11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I agree, Axatullux. I was already excited about the episode; now I'm actually giddy. :lol:

I wonder how much we will see of WP. I hope we get some actual dialogue between Grissom and Sara. lol. We haven't seen any conversation between them since that dreadful office scene in The unHappy Place. Of course we did have that lovely ending of OTG, but still, I want some words, some looks, some of that great chemistry that I miss so much. :)

12. ladyhunter

PSSST.... please put all discussion of upcoming episodes in spoiler boxes.
    Until the episode has aired entirely throughout the U.S.

Thank you. :D

13. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

DOH! *Smacks forehead* Sorry about that. The Quote box remains my weak spot on the forum. :) :lol::brickwall:

14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

After tonight's episode I think it's safe to say that GSR is alive and well! The final scene was absolutely sweet, and beautiful. I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've heard them say 'I love you' to each other.
    And, Gil had his wedding ring on, too! The whole scene was lovely. :adore:

And, we also found out they have 'great sex'! :hugegrin:
    It was a wonderful GSR episode. We probably won't get much more for a while, so I am definitely going to savor this one; and I'll watch the final scene many, many times!

Thanks to WP for coming back for this one! :)
    Jorja, you were awesome!

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Definitely a great episode to put to rest any doubts about their relationship. I think Sara summed it up nicely, "It's unconventional, but what Gil and I have works."

The final scene was just perfect - seeing Grissom again, Sara and his mom reconciled, and the three of them making plans for dinner together. I think mom wants some grandkids soon too. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.