Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Greg has come a long way since his lab rat days. Since I have watched the show since the start, I can process it because it has been a gradual growth.

And Eric can show a range of emotions, just with his facial expressions and his very expressive eyes. A person does not need to actually cry to still show pain and hurt, some people seem to think that an actor has to do that to show their emotions (no one on this thread.)

Raynn, I like your siggie pic. :D

2. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Yeah that's why i like Eric's acting in the first place. He is not exaggerating.
    Personally i always thought making people cry is easier on tv , just cry and put some emotional music on the background... I am glad Eric is not doing this , i think he can express his emotions with his eyes damn well. :D

3. Dizzney

Plus I think if he had actually cried about her in the end that would have been too weird. He showed just the right amount of hurt and exhaustion.

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I didn't think crying was necessary. I think it would have been a bit over rated in this situation, actually. You guys are right, he did perfectly with the emotions, and his eyes are so expressive, it really doesn't take tears to convince someone!

:D

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Crying definitely wasn't necessary being that he only knew her a short time. It's not like he was head over heels in love with her or anything. So crying definitely wouldn't have been appropriate. I think the anger at her setting him up was far more appropriate. He was hurt, yes... because he finally thought he was going to be getting a decent relationship. But crying definitely was not right for the situation. Plus, Greg strikes me as the kind of guy who bottles his emotions and doesn't like to show them... he likes to keep them hidden. He's not really a guy that easily opens up and spills his pain on the shoulder of a friend or something.

6. Dizzney

Yeah he's always struck me that way too. He doesn't wear his emotions on his sleeve like Nick seems too a lot. That what makes a nice difference between them.

I saw we were nearing 1000 posts so I figured I would start a new thread. Hopefully Smokey or DJRideout do not mind and can close this one.

New thread here.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  7. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Consider it closed. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.