The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Very good points and I can definitely see that. Yeah, and it seems that they all forget Catherine was once a stripper and turned her life around. You just can't judge a book by it's cover. But in the end Ellen was bad news anyway and Nick was probably thrilled to some point that she was because he knew it would not last between Greg and her.

But I can see Greg eventually going back to Nick for comfort since he was pretty hurt by how the whole thing turned out.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I've always thought of Greg as BI, and some people need a little variety in their sex lives. So I can see Nick in a sense giving Greg his permission to fulfill some other need. It may not be a very healthy relationship in that way but sometimes life isn't a fairly tale of happily ever after.

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

You haven't read Greg Sanders: Private Dick :eek: I love that series. I've read the series more than once :)

excellent :lol:

Now who ever said that Greg did anything more than kiss Ellen. Although I don't agree with the boys experimenting who's to say that was anything more than Greg was curious. Maybe the guys had a bet to see if Greg would actually do something like that. And no I don't write fan fiction so if any of you brilliant authors want to borrow that idea go for it :)

4. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Oh Happyharper, I do like your interpretation of last night's episode. In my own mind I was thinking that Greg and Nick might be keeping their relationship secret at work, but after Nick messed up and called Greg 'baby' in Man Up the two were engaging in damage control. We never actually saw anything too risque between Greg and Ellen. I could see Greg still being upset with Ellen at the end because he knew he had been played. Just my thoughts....:p

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Personally I'm surprised Nick noticed anything with the looks between Ellen and Greg let alone pushed Greg to her. He usually complains he's the last to know. :lol: Anyone notice how much time they spent talkin' non-case?

A little talkin case...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

A lot of non-case talk...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Susan

6. Dizzney

I noticed they spent a lot of time talking in this episode about the girl. Hmmm maybe Nick had a feeling this girl was bad for him from the start but wanted Greg to learn his lesson the hard way. But then he felt bad later on and decided to try to talk him to get away from her.

If we are going for the break up/experiment angle here, that could be a way of looking at it. Of course then he hoped Greg would come to him after his heartache and be with him again. :D

7. waiting4summer

Thanks for the series title. That was one I hadn't read. Been a little busy today thanks to you. Are you planning to come over and help me with the laundry and housework? Just so you know, I'm blaming you for the undone chores. :lol:

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

You read all seven of them, didn't you? Yeah, that will result in a lost day. Your chores? ... *cough* Uh oh. *cough* I think I'm getting sick. *cough* *hack* Probably wouldn't be... *sneeze* ... a good idea. *vomit*

9. waiting4summer

I'm still trying to get through them. I'm finally to seven. It didn't help that I trolled the threads and found out about the CSI game on facebook. Between the two I'm lucky I got my laundry done so that I had clean underwear! :guffaw: I would have had them all read if I just skipped work, but I have to be able to pay for this darn internet connection!! :lol:

10. Dizzney

In last night's episode we saw one quick scene with Nick and Greg working together. I think it was weird because they did not say a word. I am interpreting that from the last episode where of course Greg dated Ellen, that they are kind of on non-speaking terms. I think Nick is still mad at him. And yes I am thinking about a little fic (if I find writing time) kind of concerning this. :D

11. waiting4summer

Yeah, it's my belief that a when Nick began teasing Greg about the looks the pretty girl was giving Greg in the labs he was just doing that, teasing him. It must have irritated him that Greg called his bluff and asked her out. Bet he didn't really think Greg would do it. ;)

12. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

On the ninth day, the Lord created make-up sex. And He saw that it was good.

(Ah jeez. If I wasn't already destined for Hell, I think I just secured my first class ticket.:lol:)

13. waiting4summer

You are soooo baaaad. Seriously, l luv reading your posts. If your already destined for hell you might as well keep doing what you're already doing! :guffaw:

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Definitely my interpretations on that scene. Nick was clearly giving Greg the cold shoulder treatment.

:guffaw::guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

damn that make-up sex will probably be very good :devil:

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Just one cap of the boys from this episode. I kinda like the way they can work side-by-side without talking. Like to think they know what eachother's thinking and words aren't necessary.

[​IMG]

Also think that this scene with Langston would have been better with Greg. Just imagine what they could have gotten into under the car! :devil: Flat on their backs! :devil:

[​IMG]

Susan