I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Or in Burn Out when Grissom yelled at Greg about turning up the music, then Sara said she did it

The only time I can really remember Grissom being angry towards Greg was the time that he needed his evidence processed and Greg was finishing up some for the sheriff (?). That time Grissom pushed all the other evidence onto a cart and pushed it roughly into the hallway. He wasn't really mad at Greg though, he was more frustrated at the case and taking it out on whoever was closest.

The only time I can really remember Grissom being angry towards Greg was the time that he needed his evidence processed and Greg was finishing up some for the sheriff (?). That time Grissom pushed all the other evidence onto a cart and pushed it roughly into the hallway. He wasn't really mad at Greg though, he was more frustrated at the case and taking it out on whoever was closest.

That's from Gentle, Gentle, I had forgotten that one

And when he was wearing that silly 'showgirl headress' and dancing about with Cath, and Grissom walked up, and was baffled :confused: and Greg was so embarassed. Forget name of ep.:confused:

And when he was wearing that silly 'showgirl headress' and dancing about with Cath, and Grissom walked up, and was baffled :confused: and Greg was so embarassed. Forget name of ep.:confused:

He was definitely looking 'baffled' at Greg's behavior. I watched this episode again this past weekend. However, he didn't ever show any indication of being angry in this scene. Catherine was the one who asked his about compromising the DNA, if I remember correctly.

I found 7 instances of the name Trent. It was used as the last name of multiple family members in seasons four and ten (1-4), the last name in seasons five and six (5-6), and as a first name in season six (7).

It's even more than that because I just heard a guy on Season one, "Evaluation Day", say his name is Trent Calloway! :lol:

I found 7 instances of the name Trent. It was used as the last name of multiple family members in seasons four and ten (1-4), the last name in seasons five and six (5-6), and as a first name in season six (7).

It's even more than that because I just heard a guy on Season one, "Evaluation Day", say his name is Trent Calloway! :lol:

:lol: Doesn't surprise me at all. That site has some gaps in its listings.

<Just turned the channel to Spike. Thanks for the reminder!>

I was just rewatching Burked again and I can't help but wonder what exactly was Sam Braun's relationship to Catherine? I remember Brass saying in the episode that Cath's a "friend of the family" but they seemed awfully close to just be friends to each other. Can anyone help me out with this because I'm thoroughly confused.:lol:

Sam Braun ends up being Catherine's father. We find it out in a later episode but right now I don't remember which one. :)

Susan

Thanks for answering my question but I should have clarified what I wanted to know. I meant to ask did Sam Braun know that Cath was his daughter before she tested her DNA against Sam's in the third season finale or did he learn about it at the same time Cath did? Sorry for not making that clear.

Thanks for answering my question but I should have clarified what I wanted to know. I meant to ask did Sam Braun know that Cath was his daughter before she tested her DNA against Sam's in the third season finale or did he learn about it at the same time Cath did? Sorry for not making that clear.

I'm pretty sure he knew, judging from his lack of reaction when Catherine told him that she knew. They didn't really ever say for sure tho, at least as far as I know.

I believe season 7 Built to Kill pt1 & pt2. The first 2 episodes. :)

Susan

Well now it's bothering me! I'm trying to remember....Super Dave forgot to do something, didn't he? And the body bled out in the bag?

Yes that was Built to Kill. I went back in the episode thread to check. Super Dave forgot to plug the holes, so to speak, and the body bled out in the bag ruining potential evidence on the body. The body was from Sam's implosion party. It was Warrick and Sara's case and pretty much over in part 1.

I'm surprised I actually remembered it. I usually don't remember them that easily when they aren't the case that Nick is on. :lol:

Susan
Remember the first episode? With the suicide-serial killer? The creepy halloween toy maker named Milander? I remember in another episode Grissom finally realized his mistake in letting the creep go. Did he ever find the guy? I think i've seen every episode and I don't recall. I can't see Grissom leaving the show without solving the case that made the show!
user_offline.gif

I believe season 7 Built to Kill pt1 & pt2. The first 2 episodes. :)

Susan

Well now it's bothering me! I'm trying to remember....Super Dave forgot to do something, didn't he? And the body bled out in the bag?

Yes that was Built to Kill. I went back in the episode thread to check. Super Dave forgot to plug the holes, so to speak, and the body bled out in the bag ruining potential evidence on the body. The body was from Sam's implosion party. It was Warrick and Sara's case and pretty much over in part 1.

I'm surprised I actually remembered it. I usually don't remember them that easily when they aren't the case that Nick is on. :lol:

Susan
Remember the first episode? With the suicide-serial killer? The creepy halloween toy maker named Milander? I remember in another episode Grissom finally realized his mistake in letting the creep go. Did he ever find the guy? I think i've seen every episode and I don't recall. I can't see Grissom leaving the show without solving the case that made the show!

Back