I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Or in Burn Out when Grissom yelled at Greg about turning up the music, then Sara said she did it

2. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

The only time I can really remember Grissom being angry towards Greg was the time that he needed his evidence processed and Greg was finishing up some for the sheriff (?). That time Grissom pushed all the other evidence onto a cart and pushed it roughly into the hallway. He wasn't really mad at Greg though, he was more frustrated at the case and taking it out on whoever was closest.

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

That's from Gentle, Gentle, I had forgotten that one

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

And when he was wearing that silly 'showgirl headress' and dancing about with Cath, and Grissom walked up, and was baffled :confused: and Greg was so embarassed. Forget name of ep.:confused:

5. waiting4summer

He was definitely looking 'baffled' at Greg's behavior. I watched this episode again this past weekend. However, he didn't ever show any indication of being angry in this scene. Catherine was the one who asked his about compromising the DNA, if I remember correctly.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It's even more than that because I just heard a guy on Season one, "Evaluation Day", say his name is Trent Calloway! :lol:

7. waiting4summer

:lol: Doesn't surprise me at all. That site has some gaps in its listings.

<Just turned the channel to Spike. Thanks for the reminder!>

8. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I was just rewatching Burked again and I can't help but wonder what exactly was Sam Braun's relationship to Catherine? I remember Brass saying in the episode that Cath's a "friend of the family" but they seemed awfully close to just be friends to each other. Can anyone help me out with this because I'm thoroughly confused.:lol:

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Sam Braun ends up being Catherine's father. We find it out in a later episode but right now I don't remember which one. :)

Susan

10. lal

lal Pathologist

The name of the episode is Table Stakes :)

11. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

We (and Cath) find out in the season 3 finale, "Inside The Box".

12. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Thanks for answering my question but I should have clarified what I wanted to know. I meant to ask did Sam Braun know that Cath was his daughter before she tested her DNA against Sam's in the third season finale or did he learn about it at the same time Cath did? Sorry for not making that clear.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm pretty sure he knew, judging from his lack of reaction when Catherine told him that she knew. They didn't really ever say for sure tho, at least as far as I know.

14. nikole95

nikole95 Civilian

Remember the first episode? With the suicide-serial killer? The creepy halloween toy maker named Milander? I remember in another episode Grissom finally realized his mistake in letting the creep go. Did he ever find the guy? I think i've seen every episode and I don't recall. I can't see Grissom leaving the show without solving the case that made the show!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. nikole95

nikole95 Civilian

Remember the first episode? With the suicide-serial killer? The creepy halloween toy maker named Milander? I remember in another episode Grissom finally realized his mistake in letting the creep go. Did he ever find the guy? I think i've seen every episode and I don't recall. I can't see Grissom leaving the show without solving the case that made the show!