I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. CSIFREAAK

CSIFREAAK Victim

Hey all,
    I have a question. In what episode does Greg have turban
    thing on his head. Not the showgirl headress by the way.
    Thank you in advanced! :)

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

3x05 - Abra-cadaver

3. CSIFREAAK

CSIFREAAK Victim

Thank you very much :)

4. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Hi guys! I've been sneaking around for a while but I think this might be my first post in the LV forum :). I'm just wondering what MO is short for...they say it in LV all the time and I can't figure out which words it is made up from ;).

5. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Hi there Turbidblue!

Here is the meaning of MO you were looking for, from the Merriam-Webster website:

modus operandi: a method of procedure; especially : a distinct pattern or method of operation that indicates or suggests the work of a single criminal in more than one crime

Have a great day!
    :)

6. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

I got the meaning of it right but I just couldn't figure out which words had been used but then I understand why, thanks!

More like night, but thank you anyway and you too :D

7. CSIFREAAK

CSIFREAAK Victim

Hey all, I have another question. I what episode does Nick time Greg to run around the bowling alley?
    Thanks in advanced :)

8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

10x08 - Lover's Lanes

Either your questions are too easy, or I watch too much CSI. I'm going with the first one! :D

9. CSIFREAAK

CSIFREAAK Victim

Sorry they don't play all the episodes in Australia and I haven't seen it.
    Btw Thank you very much! :)

10. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Does anyone remember in Early Rollout how Grissom and Catherine talked about how she used the labs to test her own paternity with Sam Braun? I've always wondered why Grissom didn't really punish Catherine for that but he gets mad at Cath for cashing a check that had nothing to do with the lab directly. Does anyone know why Grissom acted that way? Any insight would be awesome since I'm out of ideas.:lol:

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I just figured that was one step too far. :) I think he was willing to look the other way on a thing or too, but that was just too much.

12. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

I think as well that the paternity test, if found out, would mainly reflect badly on Catherine only and that it could be dealt with by firing her. With the cheque, however, it leaves a money trail that can be subpoenaed and twisted to look like Sam Braun was bribing the LVPD and Lab (especially bad given Sam's History and run-ins with the law) therefore the latter is more serious in Grissom's eyes.

13. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Thanks for helping me out with that last question. I hope you have time for a second one.

In Night at The Movies, what was the joke at the end when Cath asks what does Grissom like and Gris. says, "I like silent movies." supposed to mean? I've always thought it was maybe Grissom's way of telling Catherine that she should stop talking so much but maybe I'm wrong? Any ideas would be appreciated.:)

14. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Love that scene, i always thought Catherine was thinking 'well what the heck are we doing watching this then!?', i think it's just another quirky Grissom thing that showed how, despite being very different in their personalities, Grissom and Catherine are good friends who just take each other as they are.

I guess it's like asking someone to a hockey match and then half way through announcing you'd actually rather watch baseball :lol:.

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Well that was at the time he was losing his hearing and I'll bet he watched a lot of silent movies growing up since his mom is deaf and all