Episode 9x10 - 'Match Made in Hell' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Dec 31, 2010.

1. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Yes He did, unless the saying the long version ( I'll abbreviate it here and hope the mods will excuse me- I'm only trying to answer the question- the profanity Horatio said was:*SOB*) doesn't count as profanity these days anymore.

I sure didn't like it. It was out of character for him. I hope he'll return to being a gentleman and not some Dirty Harry knock off soon.

2. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

I loved this episode, although I expected more of Ryan, but what we saw of him was really good. It was nice to see him pretend to be a wealthy businessman to help solve the case, too bad the undercover mission was so short.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

He said SOB? Wow, that would sound really weird coming from him. That must have been one of the points in the show when my dog jumped up on my bed in front of the tv and I was telling her to get down, so I must have missed him saying that lol. And here I thought it was odd when he says "the A word" an episode or two earlier lol, but SOB is even weirder lol.

4. yen35

yen35 Witness

This was my favorite eppy this season after 'Fallen'. The opening scene was kinda morbidly fascinating, what a way to kill someone! I guess these alligators don't mind chlorinated water in the swimming pool then. I found the concept of dating agencies fascinating as well. Natalia's dialogue with Tandy was funny and Ryan did a very good job undercover. The guest stars were interesting and the story was very nice. Enjoyed it.

5. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I'm not going to grade this episode since I didn't watch it fully. I got angry because I completely forgot there was a new episode on and pretty much flipped between channel 8 (where the ep was at its tail end) and channel 16 (where it was beginning) I got the gist of it and it seemed like an ok ep.

Horatio sitting back with his legs up on the table having a laugh with Nat was weird though...

Hopefully I'll catch the next new episode (when ever it is)

6. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Hmm, I figured that all of the CSI shows threw in a bit of profanity.

7. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I am a bit tired of H coming in an rescuing women who have made poor choices. To me, I don't think it is his place to be overly concerned with them. But that's just me and I tend to be a hand off type when dealing with people