Episode 9x10 - 'Match Made in Hell' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

FieldMouse

Hub Master

**Please note that show is currently on CBS schedule for 8pm EST instead of the normal 10pm EST**

CSI: MIAMI [TIME CHANGE]
Air Date: Sunday, January 02, 2011
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#910) "Match Made in Hell"​

WHEN THE INVESTIGATION OF A DEAD MILLIONAIRE LEADS THE CSIs TO AN ELITE DATING SERVICE, RYAN POSES AS A WEALTHY BUSINESSMAN TO EXPOSE THE MATCHMAKER'S LIES, ON "CSI: MIAMI," AT A SPECIAL TIME, SUNDAY, JAN. 2, 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT

"Match Made in Hell" - When the investigation of a dead millionaire leads the CSIs to an elite dating service, Ryan poses as a wealthy businessman to expose the matchmaker's lies, on CSI: MIAMI, at a special time, Sunday, Jan. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT). (Previously scheduled for an earlier date)

SERIES REGULARS
Horatio Caine...... David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne...... Emily Procter
Eric Delko...... Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe...... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp...... Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista...... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons...... Omar Miller​

RECURRING CAST
Dr. Tom Loman...... Christian Clemenson​

GUEST CAST
Matthew Shaw...... Patrick Heusinger
Abby Lexington...... Julie Gonzalo
Kate Pender...... Amebr Clayton
Paul Nichols...... Peter Wingfield
Ricky Tobar...... Antonio Leon
Tandy King...... Julie Claire
Craig Taft...... Robert Shampain
Security Guard...... La Monica Garrett
Date #1...... Jenn Korbee
Date #2...... April Rawlings
Date #3...... Brittany Alexis Phillips​

WRITTEN BY: Brett Mahoney​

DIRECTED BY: Eric Mirich

RATING: To Be Announced​

Extremely excited for this episode! Also super happy to see that Peter Wingfield will be in it! <--- Mega "Highlander" fan right here! =)

I'm so excited for this one!!!Finaly a Ryan-centered episode!!That's the best present we can get for the new year!!!

CBS is noting a possible delay again tomorrow night. As always, you might want to check out CBS' twitter for more details: twitter.com/cbstweet

CBS is noting a possible delay again tomorrow night. As always, you might want to check out CBS' twitter for more details: twitter.com/cbstweet

Of course, lol. I've given up setting the timer on my DVD recorder (not my DVR) and just pressing record once it starts.

Thank you for the info!

They aired a longer version of the promo during last night's episode of Spring Breakdown. It showed more of Ryan; one in which he was sitting on a bed with a woman and looking very awkward. I think this is going to be the best Ryan episode yet! I am so excited!

They aired a longer version of the promo during last night's episode of Spring Breakdown. It showed more of Ryan; one in which he was sitting on a bed with a woman and looking very awkward. I think this is going to be the best Ryan episode yet! I am so excited!

I saw that promo. I wonder if his being awkward helped blow his cover?

You can see the preview here. Omg. I am even MORe excited now (If possible). I agree, this is going to, more than likely, be the best Ryan episode yet.

Yep, GF, I think his being awkward probably played a roll in his cover being blown... haha! He looked pretty much like he was thinking "uh- NO." :lol:

Finally, a new episode! And to top it off it's a Ryan episode we're coming back to :thumbsup:
I welcome it with open arms....and a drool bucket. :D

Back