• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad everyone liked the caps! I got them done really early this time, had to get that wink! :drool:

What's this boxer shot that I missed? It wasn't on Miami was it? Cause I don't remember seeing it. If it's from Identical then I haven't seen the clips.
It wasn't in Miami, I'm pretty sure it was from Identical. I haven't watched any of the clips from it either, but it for sure wasn't in Miami. :lol: Thanks for the caps by the way! :D

I didn't think it was in Miami, lol! We aren't that lucky.
Definitely not. Although if Ryan had gone any farther with Kate, you never know. :p

^^^ LOL! I second that, GG! Kristine, thank you times a million for those caps! :drool: They're all HOT.

HAHAHAHA though, 71. Really? I would never....

WHO am I kidding,
I so totally would...

And so totally did... notice... that one. :D

I just saw the episode, and I gotta say: This is perhaps the most I 've seen of Ryan smiling. Meee likeeyyy!!! :) I think that he smiled alot last season. And for a "wealthy businessman", he sure played friendly around and sweet to the girl. She seemed harmless, though, I'd only see her as more of the guy's property than a prostitute. I like that she seemed so determined to help Horatio in catching the bad guy, by the way she held on to the cage wires like that, she truly loved the victim.

As for the kiss, it looks as though a double has been used to take Togo's place, judging by the angles, and there was apparently more sound than kissing. I guess I'd have to wait until any interview or video explanation by Togo himself would show up about it, like Emily talking about kissing Delko.

I still stand by my words that as I watch the CSI shows, I'd rather be seeing the characters do detective work than another soap opera. But, I'd take Jonathan kissing this girl in that episode over that viper Erica or the Eminem-looking chick in Identical. But, that's just me.:cool:

As for the kiss, it looks as though a double has been used to take Togo's place, judging by the angles, and there was apparently more sound than kissing. I guess I'd have to wait until any interview or video explanation by Togo himself would show up about it, like Emily talking about kissing Delko.
It's Jonathan,as seen in capture 62. Doubles weren't used when he and Adam were doing all that running around to the point they needed massages and Jon a chiropracter.
Why would a double be used for a kiss,much less stressful or dangerous?
Agree about the smiling, it was really nice to see it.
http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/Capture62MMIH.jpg

It's Jonathan,as seen in capture 62. Doubles weren't used when he and Adam were doing all that running around to the point they needed massages and Jon a chiropracter.
Why would a double be used for a kiss,much less stressful or dangerous?
Agree about the smiling, it was really nice to see it.
http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/Capture62MMIH.jpg

I think it's just the way the editing was done, it isn't smooth with head tilts and all probably. It's Jon though.

The trailer for next weeks episode is up on YouTube looks like Jon takes a dive

Saw the preview after Sunday's epi. Looks like we get wet Ryan twice in a row!

Woohoo! Very excited, and I don't care if others don't agree (not you peeps, other peeps... :p)

Coming in here real quick to say more about the last ep...

Like others have said, I have to say, I was really pleased to see Eric making sure Ryan was okay after being dunked into the water. I haven't seen that kind of brotherly love between these two in...well, I've never really seen it. I remember Ryan being concerned for Delko when he was going through being shot, but I never truly saw it reciprocated ("Nailed"...maybe). It was a nice turn of events.

Like others have said, I have to say, I was really pleased to see Eric making sure Ryan was okay after being dunked into the water. I haven't seen that kind of brotherly love between these two in...well, I've never really seen it. I remember Ryan being concerned for Delko when he was going through being shot, but I never truly saw it reciprocated ("Nailed"...maybe). It was a nice turn of events.

I agree, it was nice to finally see Delko a bit worried and caring about Ryan. It's rare indeed.

It's a bit late but thank you so much for the caps FFF! :drool:

Like everyone I loved this episode. It was nice to see Ryan finally getting some action, though it kinda sucked that the ex idea was dropped. I'm hoping we get something related to Ryan's personal life by the end of the season. Fingers crossed!

And I also liked Eric caring for Ryan; after six years it seems this feud of theirs is finally starting to wear off.

Oh, and Ryan in a white suit. Would certainly not mind if we saw some more of that writers :devil:

I can't believe we've only 50 or so posts until the new thread. Time really does fly when you're having fun :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back