CSI: Crime City on Facebook

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Smokey, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

The upgraded equipment just adds more slots, so even more people can run evidence at the same time, for a bigger speed boost. Of course, it doesn't help if nobody else is using that equipment at the same time as you. Level 3 and higher is shiny white too, which looks prettier. :)

I think we should be able to upgrade our coffee machines, so we can be stealing espressos, not small coffees. :D

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh my gosh! The first scene in the Glitter Gulch case! It's small, but almost every tile has evidence! It's going to take a lonnnnng time to clear that one.

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Is that the one with 5 things to find? I like the small ones. That candy store one, I searched about 95% of it before I found the last piece of evidence!

4. Smokey

I'm not sure. I just started it. It's the last new case, and I've been clearing the other ones 100% before turning them in. But at 11-15 energy per tile for most of that one...whew!

I've also been getting an error when trying to open the game on my laptop tonight, but it opened fine on the desktop computer. Weird. I saw in the forums that other people were having the error too.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I've noticed that the newest cases have a lot more tiles that require the higher power usage due to trace, blood, or fiber evidence. I think that sucks. It takes more time to complete due to it using so much energy. They just want you to purchase the less energy use equipment.

6. Smokey

Yeah, or they want you to buy energy. I kind of see the point in making the cases last longer, but sometimes it's ridiculous. Who wants to play a game for 5 minutes like I did this morning and then have to wait 9 hours for evidence to process?

Someone feel free to drop some evidence into my lab. ;)

7. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Done! But all yours seems to be gone now, so go find some more! :p

8. Smokey

I think I put mine in someone's else lab this morning. Someone who is slacking and hasn't put any there so mine will go faster! :shifty: Someone...someone who is on vacation.

9. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

So.. I opened up two new cases to find evidence.. for nothing?! Just for that, I'm stealing your coffee! :shifty:

10. Smokey

Oh no...I'll drop some in there later and free yours up. :) I have another hour before mine is ready and I can look for evidence in the next location.

11. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Oh yes, cause that's my fault you chose my lab knowing I'd be away. :shifty:

12. Smokey

And just how did you level up and catch me (again!) if you aren't playing? :shifty: Or should I say :confused::confused::confused: ?

:guffaw:

13. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I always take my secrets to the grave... :evil:

14. Smokey

Well, I've finished all of the new cases in set 5. *sigh* So now I'm going back and doing old cases over again. At least they enabled that feature so we can keep busy while we wait for new cases.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm having lots of server errors tonight on Crime City. :(