Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

What?Wow!!!
    Thanks ec-ology! I really hope it's a reliable source, but it does mention this recent unfortunate 'brother-sister' interview of Dube.
    I hope the romance will be back, but it will be done subtly and nicely, not like 'ooops, we're on again', without explanation. Little nice scene from time to time would do for me, no more drama, near death situation and constant back and forth. Just make them a stable couple, still put focus on the team and write good plots, writers!
    I'd really like it to be true.

3. ec_ology

ec_ology Victim

"This means I'll start watching the show again :thumbsup:!"

HA! D&Daddict, you are not the only one! I haven't watched since 9.2. Knowing where we were with EC to end up on this "break" was something I just could not watch; I couldn't do it. I wasn't going to tune back in until this "turn-a-round"....hopefully they will be the EC we remember and love:)

Additionally I let this serve as confirmation that to some extent the producers/writers do listen to fans. Yea I wrote a letter and sent lots of feedback but you never really know how many other HUGGERS did the same. And winning that bracket challenge may of helped if they were contemplating not putting EC back together.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Well I hope this is real :). It would really make the show more interesting for me. I used to say I was only watching for EC and I hadn't realized how real that was until EC was no more. There is really nothing else that holds my interest in this show and it's been a painfully boring season for me. I do hope we get EC goodness soon :).

It's too bad that it appears that Emily won't be appearing in the episode Adam wrote. I really wanted to see how Adam wrote Calleigh, oh well...

5. ec_ology

ec_ology Victim

Hey KALA! I will ask the person who posted it over on the CBS forum thread; that is actually a legit question. Yea they do mention the prior nightmare statement i.e. "more like brother and sister"...........plus we knew (well had faith and believed) that EC would get back together during the latter part of the season after Emily had the baby; and Adam made his statement that even if "EC had borken up they would get back together so it isn't far stretched but still a good question. It never fails; fans are so elated about something and then BAM our hopes are once again crushed. I also found it interesting how the person eluded to the fact that "the fans" have been VERY VERY vocal regarding how the EC storyline has been handled to date (well not in my exact words). In any event, I will post whatever info I can find regarding the source.

6. ec_ology

ec_ology Victim

KALA is this quick enough for you??????

"Hi Lisa i forgot the name of the owner of the Adam yahoo group but every scoop that comes from this site so far have been very accurate and true so i am not worried that it is false"

Paully is over on the CBS thread and if he can vouch for dude then I feel EXTREMELY comfortable with that:)

7. ec_ology

ec_ology Victim

"It's too bad that it appears that Emily won't be appearing in the episode Adam wrote. I really wanted to see how Adam wrote Calleigh, oh well..."

Hi Nativity; even if she isn't in the episode Eric could still reference her in some way; but she may be in the episode and he's just not mentioning it...let's wait and see:)

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

that's very quick :) and a very good news! I am looking forward to these scenes then.:thumbsup: That will make s9 worth watching again! I've only seen 3 episodes so far :)
    you can also edit your post for 24 hours to avoid multiposting :)
    Yay! I just hope the writers won't do anything to upset hiphuggers and anti-hiphuggers and will write this romance nicely and subtly :)

9. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Thanks ec_ology.... Can't wait to see e/c romance on again :)

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I hope she is cause I would really like to see what he writes for Calleigh. Not necessarily because I want it to be hiphuggerish but see what he writes in general for the character. It'b be cool if Eric made some reference or maybe he can be the one who explains why she's missing. I hope the explanation is not something catastrophic and near death related :shifty:. Just that she's off somewhere visiting relatives or taking a seminar.

Guys remember to post three lines of on topic discussion so the mods don't have to warn us :).

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

To add to your list can be sick and day-off...theres so many possibilities. BUT I'd hate that the writers neglect to explain her disappearance! I'd hate that :scream:

12. ec_ology

ec_ology Victim

Hey Nativity! I too am curious to see Adam's writing skills at work. If Calliegh is not in this episode then I'm sure it will be referenced as to why i.e. seminar, traveling or illness but nothing major (then again i was sure they wouldnt break-up:) I mean has there ever been an episode where Calleigh was not in it and they gave no explanation of it? Wosrt case is that Calleigh is not in the episode but its referenced as to why; don't fret too much; lets keep our fingers crossed:)

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Hey, y'all, haven't been on here in a while (took a little break from the internet, actually, not just this place), but it's great to see the E/C spirit is alive and kicking!

I might be in the minority, but that article from a few weeks back with the [very misleading] title about the producers "nixing" the relationship was a relief. The title made it seem like it's Over with a capital "O", but what the producer actually said still gave me hope- I believe he said they'd "probably revisit it in the future". I think they just decided to have things cool off so they wouldn't have to make Emily work so hard during her pregnancy. But now that her baby's almost here, they can put her in more scenes and stop ignoring the obvious chemistry between the two and get them back together.

Also, it's important to remember that even if someone's not specifically mentioned in a spoiler, they may still appear in the episode as they usually do. Spoilers are only snippets of information about an upcoming episode, and are subject to change, so it's quite possible that Emily will in the episode Adam wrote and will get a decent amount of screen time. Perhaps Adam even wrote it before he knew Emily said she was planning on trying not to miss any episodes this season. :)

14. ec_ology

ec_ology Victim

silentdisco, you are not alone.....the title made me wince BUT as you pointed out the article alluded to the fact that it would be temporary......there was another title "bad miami romance" that made me wince.......honestly, i was like WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL? It was feeling bleak but at the same time I continued to believe that EC would get back together during the second part of the season......regardless of all the misleading articles and contradictory statements I just refused to believe that Maimi would do away with the EC relationship after ALL that has gone into it; and I still believe.....On another note:

"Hello hiphuggerland! GOOD NEWS TO YOU ALL!!!! Mayra tweeted that she got confirmation from a reliable source that EMILY HAD A BABY GIRL a few weeks ago!!!!!! I am so happy for her & thanks a lot to Mayra for trying her best to get this info for all of us Emily Procter fans"

Mayra doesn't pop up on the CBS forum as much as she use to but she will still funnel us info now and then; she has garnered reliable EC sources over time. I was sure she had the baby but was pleasantly surprised to see its been a few weeks. Thank goodness Emily and baby are fine!

15. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Thanks for ther wonderful news, ec_ology :)!!!
    Can't say I'm surprised though: I always thought Emily would have a baby girl, AND, knowing how she likes her pricacy, I suspected that she'd keep the whole thing low key! Who can blame her :thumbsup:?
    Someone should post the good news on the "Calleigh/Emily" thread!
    I hope this means the end of the EC drought, that we'll get decent scenes with Calleigh and Eric during the second half of the season, and that the writers will finally redeem themselves for the entire EC romance fiasco :rolleyes:!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.