Miami season 8 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jul 8, 2010.

1. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

Yep, final episode tonight... noooooooooooooooo!! :(
    This calls for a bottle of wine and something with way too many calories to see me through!!:guffaw:

Enjoy it, folks!
    Jude

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh no! already final epi... that makes me tremble.
    that means about just 10 more episodes before finish. horrible feeling.
    can't decide yesterday's epi's title nor number. all i know is Ryan wore something red-orange-pink-ish and Nat showed her hearing aid, which was completely different model i expected to see.
    overall this episode wasn't that interesting, well it was fairly boring for some reason. oh yeah, there was that huge ventilator-like thing. that was pretty awesome, could be useful in overly hot summer day:)

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I hope you enjoyed the epi, and your treat :)
    I was out at a work do last night, but I have taped it to watch another day. As I said, I have seen it before. I really enjoyed it. Intriguing crime, interesting ending. I am biased, but I thought Ryan's fall was the best!
    It will be strange in the new year with no Miami. And I have only just discovered someone at work who is also slightly obsessed with the show.
    But hey, we will have Vegas and NY to tide us over so all is not lost :)

Was that the epi where the guy on death row was suddenly granted a reprieve because it turns out Jesse and the DA got her to cahnge her statement? I really liked that epi, it was different from the normal ones and had some good twists. Enjoy the rest of the season!

Well, if im not back on again this week hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and New Year. Hope everyones travel plans go ok, what with all this ice and snow.

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

yep the same one, In The Wind, as i suddenly recalled from that scene with wind machine.
    well now looking back i can agree, it was different but for some unknown reason didn't caught my full attention.
    or maybe i've watched it online before.
    oh thanks, i'll be on edge till the end:lol:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Fairylights! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ELSE! in case i'm not back till next week=)