Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Jo and Russ look great together. I'm already looking forward to the next episode... 7 january... dear god.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I knew they'd look good together from the minute I heard he was playing the ex. I want Jo and Russ to get back together hehe.

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Kind of like some do now!:lol:

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I get what you're saying but I still think it's weird that PV would say they expect viewers to see something that they have no intention of writing into the show.

5. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Well that MAKES MY DAY- they'll see something that really isn't there...(thank goodness) thanks for the update!:)

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I'm looking forward this episode. It's interesting to see what writers have planned. I read PV's comment about another triangle and had to sigh there I thought...not again! :rolleyes: I mean there's much better ideas to develop Mac's character than just some love triangle...that not "him" :( I prefer Mac single anyway. :) It's okay to have some flirt now and then but please leave it there. This IS a drama/crime show not soup opera! There's enough that already in other shows...

I think the serie needs all the viewers nowdays and solibly think another triangle will just hurt the show rather than going good for it. :shifty:

7. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi SamTheElf, i thanks so, too. :lol:

8. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

It is possible to write intentional subtext, which seems to be what PV's going for. May also be the best way to write it if anyone down there is seriously shipping Mac/Jo - I can deny subtext very, very easily.

9. PerfectAnomaly

The more I think about it the more I realize Faylinn is right. Mac/Jo will be identical to what Mac/Stella was. Some people will see flirtation and the possibility of romance developing and some people will see friends and co-workers and nothing more. I can live with that.

10. pupbluejas

pupbluejas Civilian

If anyone is watching the csi ny rerun on CBS right now, flack looks so hott with his hair like that, why can't it still be like that for season 7 :(

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I agree with you also. And I can live with that also. Actually I think it is a good thing. :)

12. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I agree with both of you. I think leaving it up to interpretation is good, but might also point for non-commital writers, but again I am fine with that. Probably a way to keep everyone happy

13. PerfectAnomaly

I doubt it'll "keep everyone happy" just like not hooking up Mac and Stella didn't leave everyone happy. But I'll live with it if that's how they decide to keep things.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Does anyone know when they're gonna re-air the season premiere? I had recorded that for my dad, but the vcr ate the tape, so he hasn't seen the episode yet.

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Not before the end of January, at least - the site I check updates the list of new/repeating episodes regularly, but I only know about a month in advance or so. It'll probably be a while, though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.