Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Ok thank you :). That's what I thought but I couldn't remember if I'd read differently on a spoiler. So they were just kind of hanging out together, interesting.

Happy Holiday Promo 2010 - CBS http://t.co/2Fu8GYg

Sneek peak csi ny 7.10 - - > http://bit.ly/dNWAcy

Thank you! :)

Anybody know what Jo and Mac were doing there in the first place? Were they already on a case or were they just there to watch ?

I think they were just there to watch the window being revealed. "Now, reallly?" :lol: I think that implies they were just there for fun.

I realize Gary Sinise is the STAR of the show, but this is ridiculous--how often is he conveniently in place when stuff happens; or how many crazies target HIM for revenge/whatever? This is what turned me off CSI (original) and CSI:Miami! I'm done with the show.

I realize Gary Sinise is the STAR of the show, but this is ridiculous--how often is he conveniently in place when stuff happens; or how many crazies target HIM for revenge/whatever? This is what turned me off CSI (original) and CSI:Miami! I'm done with the show.

My take on that is that they work a lot of cases, in the fictional CSI: NY world. It's just that not all of them make it to the show. Only those interesting or bizzarre are included.

Looks like we have a title change?

WHEN A MAN IN FULL CLOWN COSTUME SHOOTS A BAKERY OWNER, THE CSIs INVESTIGATE AND DISCOVER A DECISION FROM FLACK?S PAST THAT MAY PUT HIM IN JEOPARDY, ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, JAN. 7

David James Elliott ("JAG") Guest Stars as FBI Agent Russ Josephson, Jo's Ex-Husband

"To What End?" - When a man in full clown costume shoots a bakery owner, the CSIs investigate and discover a decision from Flack's past that may put him in jeopardy, on CSI: NY, Friday, Jan. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. David James Elliott ("JAG") guest stars as FBI Agent Russ Josephson, Jo's ex-husband.

SERIES REGULARS:
Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Jo Danville...................................... Sela Ward
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe Messer............ Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:
Russ Josephson.................. David James Elliott
Bobby Renton .................................. JD Pardo
Ainsley McCrea............................ Jackie Tohn
Gino Cressida............................... Tracy Fraim
Colby Glass..................................... Ron Glass
Stan Ridgeway................................... Martinez
Elmo Vidivic...................................... Gadi Erel
Officer #1........................ Chris Warren Gilbert
Officer #2.................................... Keith Adams
Teddy Delabate........................... Jordan Rider

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

STORY BY: Executive Producer Pam Veasey and Co-Executive Producer Zachary Reiter

DIRECTED BY: Eric Laneuville

Cool casting, Batman!

'CSI: New York' exclusive: Adrienne Barbeau to star

15s8sqc.jpg

Apparently, the crew of CSI: New York is ridiculously excited about their latest guest star and frankly, we can’t blame them: EW has learned exclusively that Adrienne Barbeau will appear in a February episode of the CBS drama. She’ll play a clinic manager who plays an important part of an investigation to track down a hit man played by Ne-Yo. (Yes, you read that right. For more on the R&B star’s appearance in the episode, click here).

Barbeau, who’s best known for her work as Bea Arthur’s daughter in the ’70s comedy Maude, is currently playing the role of Suzanne Stanwyck, Brenda’s confidant who also heads a worldwide organization, on ABC’s General Hospital. Previously, she showed up in episodes of The Old Adventures of New Christine, Grey’s Anatomy, and Dexter.

CSI:NY airs Fridays on CBS. The drama has averaged 11.5 million viewers this season.
Nice!

Cool casting, Batman!

'CSI: New York' exclusive: Adrienne Barbeau to star

15s8sqc.jpg

Apparently, the crew of CSI: New York is ridiculously excited about their latest guest star and frankly, we can’t blame them: EW has learned exclusively that Adrienne Barbeau will appear in a February episode of the CBS drama. She’ll play a clinic manager who plays an important part of an investigation to track down a hit man played by Ne-Yo. (Yes, you read that right. For more on the R&B star’s appearance in the episode, click here).

Barbeau, who’s best known for her work as Bea Arthur’s daughter in the ’70s comedy Maude, is currently playing the role of Suzanne Stanwyck, Brenda’s confidant who also heads a worldwide organization, on ABC’s General Hospital. Previously, she showed up in episodes of The Old Adventures of New Christine, Grey’s Anatomy, and Dexter.

CSI:NY airs Fridays on CBS. The drama has averaged 11.5 million viewers this season.
Nice!

Awesome! I love her!

Sorry for the double post, but I have more news, this time from TVGuide.com:

So, is CSI: NY really going to put Mac and Jo together? — Maria
ADAM: Well, that kind of depends on you, Maria. Executive producer Pam Veasey insists that she isn't writing that into the show, but that sometimes the audience perceives sparks. Specifically, Veasey thinks the January episode that introduces Jo's ex husband (David James Elliot) is going to create some waves. "There's a little hint of him wanting [Jo] back," she says. "It's a relationship of his pursuit, and she's not completely resistant to it. I can't wait for it to air because I want to know if the audience wants him to be around or go, 'No! We want her to be with Mac.' I think the audience will definitely think there's a triangle in motion."

You're not writing it in but the audience will think there's a triangle? How can the audience think that if it's not written in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back