**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I doubt that there is any intention of Ryan and his ex(who has never been mentioned) getting back together.There has been nothing said at all this season for any special plans for Ryan,including romance. The whole point most likely is moot,for the ex and the new tech.

2. nsynckal

nsynckal Hit and Run

I totally agree! I love Valera and Travers! We need more of them and less of these new random people they keep bringing in. And I agree about all of the "office romances." I am a diehard EC fan and I def want to see Ryan and Natalia with people but like you said it doesn't have to be someone they work with. I would love for Ryan's ex to come back (depending on who it is and how things ended etc.) and maybe something happen with them. It's def time time for Ryan to get some action! LOL :lol:

HAHA! :guffaw:EXACTLY! He's always saving the poor damsil in distress and it's getting old. I liked Marisol, and she was beautiful, but the age difference and the fact that she is Eric's sister was weird. And the progression of the relationship was just unrealistic.

3. nsynckal

nsynckal Hit and Run

On another note, sorry I forgot to put this in my last post, does anybody know anything about the shooting schedule?

From what I've read we are getting "Blood Sugar", which was supposed to be episode 7 (right?) this Sunday the 12th and then not another new episode until the new year?

Obvioulsy they are gonna get time off for the holidays, and I know Emily's due soon (I'm hoping she has her baby on December 11th.. MY BIRTHDAY! :) LOL) so are they done shooting episodes until the new year? I know they were shooting atleast until episode 10 or 11 I think. Or if not, when are they gonna shoot the last epi before the holidays? Also... what was/will be the last episode they shoot this year? And when will they start shooting again in the new year?

I guess what I'm really wanting to know is when will we get Emily back full time? I mean obviously she won't be back shooting episodes doing the cop thing until after the baby, like next year, but I wonder how many episodes, total, she'll be pregnant in and we won't get to see her in action. LOL

Also I wanna know more about the episode Adam helped to write and direct. Does anybody have any info on that one?

Does anybody understand what I'm trying to ask? And if so, do you have any answers?

LOL Sorry about all the questions but I'm still pretty new to the Talk CSI forum and don't know how to find out information, without asking you guys of course. :)

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    A few days ago,I found a picture of David Caruso taken during the filming of episode 14,and I believe that was the last episode to be filmed.
    I haven't heard much about Adam's episode but I've read it will be episode 16.

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

You just said everything I wanted to...
    the only woman I see Horatio with, and I don't really care about his character, is Yelina. She can stand the H's curse only because she has never been with him, unless I missed something. What's the point of new female trace tech who will become his love interest? She will either die like his other ladies, disappear like Valera or the storyline will be dropped with no explanation like EC. So Horatio fans better not get used to that ship:rolleyes:
    I wonder if O'Brien didn't make a mistake - maybe he meant the new ME?There was no word about the new trace tech so far and this new ME was in like, 1 episode so far?(but I wasn't watching many episodes this season, so maybe I'm wrong).
    If we were to lose Travers that would clearly be another example for TPTB being disrespectful to its fans as everyone seems to like him. Fans are also wondering what the hell happened to Valera.:(

6. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

I'm not a shipper per se, but I do get mad at the way they portray romance and relationships lately. I like the Calleigh and Eric pair together. Or are they not together anymore?! Totally confused on that one. One day they're in bed, the next she likes him like a brother. Eww!!! :eek:

And as for Ryan, he should have a nice girl to call his own not that sleaze Erica Sykes who treats him like dirt. He had enough of that treatment by others since he started in the lab. :rolleyes:

And as for a love interest for H. I agree make it someone who is at least mature, a person in their 40s or older, strong willed and has a job where she is highy proficient. Oh I know! What about Yelina!?!? She's single now. :thumbsup: And I also agree make it someone who isn't his son's age or someone who can let him do his job without needing him to come home to keep her company. :rolleyes: But seriously, I would like Horatio to have a girlfriend/wife who audiences would envy the relationship like Melinda and Jim on Ghost Whisperer. They got through some very difficult times and stood by each other. The other thing I hate that they do to Horatio is some dame makes him earn his badge or puts him in an ethical dilemma due to the actions of Ms Damsel-in-distress. May she not have any illnesses, deceitful agendas, drugs for whatever ails her, and a backbone would be nice. ;)

Oh well my thoughts and humble opinions on all this. :)

7. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

personally think it'd be cool if they brought somebody ethnically diverse-maybe another Latina lady or African American from Jamaica or something...about the rest of the season am still holding out hope they bring his son Kyle back for a few episodes...well we'll see new episodes in January then so they'll probably be filming early Jan? we can expect several new ones from Jan-May i would think..be good if during the holidays they leak at least the episodes names or descriptions?? keep us hooked I guess..

8. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

If Horatio wants and needs a woman who will understand his life, his duty, his sufferings and all it's YELINA and we'd get to see Ray Jr again too. Yelina and Horatio have had great chemistry every time that they appeared together and she's Greek; dark and exotic enough to fill the bill in that area and she's near his age too.

Oh, to see them and Suzie too, as well as Madison- why not give Horatio a ready made blended family? Gosh, I'd even tolerate Kyle ( if I can turn my head to Jo in NY I can do the same with him- wow I'm glad I'm writing this post before eating or drinking; I can feel the greening of the gills forming LOL!).

Yelina understands his angst and inner demons so she'd also get to the bottom of this rogue cop thing that he's been into lately and she's so kissable too. I'd LOVE it if TPTB gets them together- I hope that they are listening!

9. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Actually, Yelina is Colombian (South American) and carries a gun as well so she'd truly understand anything H goes thru...but if they do pair him with somebody new age 30+ at least and a professional whatever-doctor, lawyer, FBI agent anything..and from the Caribbean or South American or European..he'd look good with anybody like that...

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It just seems awful random to have someone connected to a case be an ex girlfriend of Ryan's. I don't know what other purpose for that storyline there would be. Unless she dies and they show flashbacks of when he was with her or something and he's all teary-eyed over her death or something.

That's what I forgot to say yesterday LOL. I do wonder if he meant Dr. Victoria. Now I wouldn't mind it if she hooked up with Horatio though I would prefer him with Yelina. :lol: And I'd love to see Ray Jr. again. What the heck has that kid been up to anyway?

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Maybe there is no purpose,it's just a random connection .Being that we have heard nothing at all for Ryan's character this season,I can see it being a one shot story.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

If Horatio get's a new love interest I don't think it's going to be too soon. O'Brien said it was thier goal to give him a deeper personal life/love interest but it was never said if it would be this season or the next -- this could be the reason they've decided to revisit the Marisol storyline so that Horatio could get his revenge & finally move on, and if it is then I think it might take a little more time (at least end of the season) for him to make any moves.

As for the new lab girl -- I've read that her name is 'Molly', she shows up in episode 14, & that Ryan is interested in her. She has scenes with him in the lab & later at the end of the episode with him, Walter & Natalia.

Thank you Shane for the 9.15 spoilers :p (YES! Natalia!!)
    A question if you can answer. You said something about a connection to the Oak Street serial killer - can you tell by the spoilers if this is some random case that only the CSIs know about or will we see him beforehand in an earlier episode?

13. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I can't help it, I think seeing Ryan 'interested' in someone is going to bode well for his character. He already seems much more content this season... it would be icing on the cake.

Serious or not, it doesn't matter... just something for us to chew on after 7 years and no love interest for him.

As for his ex appearing, I have a feeling that too is to show us more of the characters past/personal lives.

14. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hello nsynckal! As far as I know, they are now shooting Episode 14 and will wrap it up next week and then they would take the holiday break. I don't know when they are going to be back shooting though. I am not sure if Emily is in this episode but since she's due any day now-- I'm guessing that she's not. The spoilers for Episode 15 recently posted in this thread has Calleigh in it so may be by the time they shoot it she will be back to work which most probably will be by mid to end of January.

Adam twitted yesterday that he will finish the script for the episode he's writing & directing this Friday which I think is Episode 16.

I hope I was able to answer your questions and hope Emily's baby will have the same birthday as you. :)

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Does anyone know who the actress is that will be playing this new lab tech?! Just curious. :)

And to correct my previous post, I mean, no love interest worth watching... (We will not count Erica... LOL)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.