**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that there are no football delays. :shifty:

;)The CBS schedule shows only one NFL game on Sunday so, hopefully, CSI Miami will run on time. I can't imagine they'd air the 200th episode on a night with a floating eta.

Next week's episode looks really good, and it looks like Ryan and Natalia may have some good scenes! Looking forward to this one. I wonder if Ryan will have any flashbacks when he was kidnapped and held at a sugar refinery.

Next week's episode looks really good, and it looks like Ryan and Natalia may have some good scenes! Looking forward to this one. I wonder if Ryan will have any flashbacks when he was kidnapped and held at a sugar refinery.

One could only hope, but let's not give the writers too much of our hope, lol.

I agree, I can't wait for this episode. Though, we've been waiting for this episode for...a month? :lol:

One could only hope, but let's not give the writers too much of our hope, lol.

I agree, I can't wait for this episode. Though, we've been waiting for this episode for...a month? :lol:
We have been waiting for a while.It looks like it's going to be a good episode.Of course it's now going to air on the one Sunday I need to work 3-11:30PM.I'll have to watch it on Monday and perhaps sneak on line at work to see what viewers thought about the episode.

good promo-again with the action hero themes-not much lab work just running around...break out a sweat CSI's cause you've got some running around to do! and in the Miami heat too! yeah the sugar refinery should give Ryan some pause and some bad memories..glad to see they won't not show this episode since it's stands alone..this season is really going the fast paced mode..cool

I've said this before, but I really think the action sequences are replacing the labwork, computer graphics, and morgue scenes because the budget has been cut quite a bit.

U can tell by looking at Emily's face that it's an old episode...compare it with Happy Birthday. It's quite thin in Blood Sugar and no where near it in Happy B-day.:lol:

:rolleyes:

Do you know if the CSI: Miami writers are planning a love interest for Horatio? — Samantha
ADAM:
Yes, they are! "We're definitely thinking that way," co-executive producer Barry O'Brien tells us. This season? Eh, maybe? "Horatio has had impactful stories with female victims throughout the entire season," O'Brien says. "You're seeing his sensitivity in that setting and the way he dedicates himself to a woman in jeopardy. I think the natural next step is to deepen his personal life as well. ...That's definitely a goal of ours." Hmm... maybe it's the sexy new trace evidence tech who will make business personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back