Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to mention this....

I'm not a huge M/J shipper but this could be interesting in Mac's reaction or ridiculous like the Mac/Aubrey/Peyton triangle.

There must be a lot of subtext. :shifty:

Is it really subtext if they're expecting people to see it? Sounds to me like there would have to be specific acting choices made based on the script if PV is expecting people to see a triangle. Of course, it could be like DL and there will be no indication of anything so she's telling us what we're supposed to see so we don't miss it. ;)

Please oh please re-unite Jo with Russ. Jo can absolutely stay in New York.

I'd rather Mac be with somebody off-screen or remain happy and single. Mac strikes me as someone who is very inert, at least from a romance point of view.

Very much like the worst of D/L, I see Mac/Jo turning into a disaster that turns many people off, very much like many rejected the Mac/Peyton/Aubrey triangle tumbleweed mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrienne Barbeau is great - that's the kind of casting this show needs! :D

Also, I thought Ruthie was pretty damn sexy on Carnivale. (I mean seriously, she just kind of ~did things~ to me.)

So yeah, I approve of this casting choice. :lol:

So, is CSI: NY really going to put Mac and Jo together? — Maria
ADAM: Well, that kind of depends on you, Maria. Executive producer Pam Veasey insists that she isn't writing that into the show, but that sometimes the audience perceives sparks. Specifically, Veasey thinks the January episode that introduces Jo's ex husband (David James Elliot) is going to create some waves. "There's a little hint of him wanting [Jo] back," she says. "It's a relationship of his pursuit, and she's not completely resistant to it. I can't wait for it to air because I want to know if the audience wants him to be around or go, 'No! We want her to be with Mac.' I think the audience will definitely think there's a triangle in motion."

That Pam Veasey woman really cracks me up whenever she opens her mouth *sarcastically spoken*. I must know how she obtained her title as executive producer LOL. The world is a wacky place.

Mac/jo is together no good idea and in this position unrealistically. This would give a bad working climate. We had soap operas enough. :rolleyes:

Wow Sela and David look great together :). I really want to know what the deal is with them as a couple, know a bit more info about them. I'm looking forward to this episode. Thanks for the pics :).

Damn clowns. :shifty:

Sorry for the double post, but I have more news, this time from TVGuide.com:

So, is CSI: NY really going to put Mac and Jo together? — Maria
ADAM: Well, that kind of depends on you, Maria. Executive producer Pam Veasey insists that she isn't writing that into the show, but that sometimes the audience perceives sparks. Specifically, Veasey thinks the January episode that introduces Jo's ex husband (David James Elliot) is going to create some waves. "There's a little hint of him wanting [Jo] back," she says. "It's a relationship of his pursuit, and she's not completely resistant to it. I can't wait for it to air because I want to know if the audience wants him to be around or go, 'No! We want her to be with Mac.' I think the audience will definitely think there's a triangle in motion."
You're not writing it in but the audience will think there's a triangle? How can the audience think that if it's not written in?
To be fair, a lot of people saw something between Mac and Stella (as one example) regardless of what the writers were intentionally putting in the episodes. I'm guessing that she's thinking of that kind of thing - even if they don't plan to put Mac and Jo together, some of the viewers will see something-something between them. ;)

Last edited:

So, my new background pic :lol: By virtue of DJE's pose cracking me up every time I look at the thing.

Thanks a lot Perl. This are very great photos. Hi looks good. I think the episode is interesting. :guffaw::guffaw:

Mac and Jo? Oh I HOPE not! Co workers yes? A couple? I hope not! I don't see the chemistry- I'd rather see Mac be on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back