NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Callousmusik

Callousmusik Victim

I think that new detective guy(Digs? I doubt that's right,haha) are cute together. You can tell they like flirting. I hope they end up in a relationship at some point. I think the most interesting character in the whole show is Callen,G. I can't wait to find out what the G stands for :)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I am a little behind on episodes. Just watched the two hour premiere the other night (have the others on tape, just haven't gotten around to watching them). I really like Deeks, but A)I wish he would shave and B) I hope they don't always only pair him with Kensi cause I love Kensi/Callen scenes too.

3. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I'm so glad the UK are basically getting this at the same time as the US this season!

I was so sad to see Nate leave! I really didn't see that coming and I hope he's back soon. The spoiler posted a few posts above is an interesting one; I could see that happening and I hope it does!!

Deeks has definitely grown on me since he's been a regular but I also wish they'd tidy him up a bit, he's a little too scruffy for my liking. I'm liking the interaction he has with the team now though; they seem to be giving him a bit of tough love still but it seems affectionate.

I didn't like the season opener that much, I felt it was quite a let down in comparison to how S1 ended but I wasn't expecting them to continue totally with the Callen backstory. That being said, I hope they drop more hints in here and there because I don't want them to only bring it back when they need to hit peak ratings!

Well that was a bit all over the place so I hope it made some form of sense!

4. GregNickRyanFan

Sam seems to be really annoyed with Deeks. I loved in the second episode when Callen asks Kensi how Deeks is doing in the desert and she goes "he pees a lot" and Sam just chuckled. :lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

I've got one more ep of this to watch before I'll be caught up. I'm gonna try to watch it some time today. But the ep where Kensi and Deeks went undercover in a jewelry store as a couple and he called her "my sweet". :lol: No one says that anymore. Whats wrong with honey, babe or even baby?

Eric's partner was annoying at first until he confronted her about finishing his sentences and she explained why and tried to tone it down.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TvGuide

Renée Felice Smith Promoted to NCIS: LA Series Regular

NCIS: Los Angeles has made Renée Felice Smith a series regular, CBS announced Monday.

Smith joined the cast this season in the recurring role of intelligence analyst Nell Jones, whose shrewd insights made her an asset to the team.

"Renée is an exciting and fun addition to the cast," executive producer Shane Brennan said. "Like the character she plays, Renée is adorable, fearless and an absolute joy to work with. We're delighted to have her on the NCIS: Los Angeles team."

The series, an NCIS spinoff now in its second season, stars Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J.

7. GregNickRyanFan

Nell... that's what they were calling her (Eric's "partner" right?). I couldn't understand what Hattie called her last week... and I didn't notice them saying her name before. She's cute and I like her a lot more now than I did at first. Once she explained why she finished people's sentences or interrupted them, I felt better about her cause she isn't doing it to be annoying and its something she's working on. And they desperately needed another woman on the show anyway with all the men. :lol:

8. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

At first she annoyed me but she's slowly starting to grow on me.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

From Fancast. :)

Can we get some ‘NCIS: LA‘ scoop – specifically in regards to Kensi and Deeks? – Lori
    The partners in crimesolving (but potentially more) have “some fiery moments” coming up, promises series creator Shane Brennan. For one, “Kensi will reveal a previous relationship that will shock Deeks.” Also, Shane teases, “Watch for a close encounter between the fun pair that crackles with romantic possibilities.”

Susan

10. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I've quite enjoyed the moments between Kensi and Deeks this season. The episode where they start to learn how to trust each other was really nice. I wasn't keen on Deeks when he appeared last season but I definitely like his character now.

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I just hope TPTB can keep them as partners and eventual friends and not start screwing up the show by shoving a romance between them down our throats.

12. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Absolutely loved the recent two-parter.

Has the show taken a Christmas break in the US or are we the only ones being deprived until the New Year? :(

13. blackflag

We didn't have an ep last night (CBS chose to show NCIS at 9 since they showed Rudolf at 8!) but they did say that it would be on next week (the season premier rerun). Looks like December 14th will be a new ep tho. (press release for the 14th)

Susan

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Oh I see Jonathan Frakes is in this one as well as directing the episode.

15. blackflag

Looked so carefully I didn't even see that. :rolleyes:

Should be good. Just saw a rerun of a Criminal Minds episode he was in last weekend. Considering I only really know him as Commander Riker he can be a very convincing bad guy. :lol:

Susan