**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

All three CSIs were in the first voting round, but they didn't get enough votes to make it any further. I think Gary Sinise and Marg were in the Crime Fighter category, but no one from Miami was. However at that time there was a write in option where you could write in whomever you wanted. Most categories are narrowed down to five nominees now though. None of the CSIs made the cut.

2. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Not really surprised. Most people in the entertainment media, treat CSI: Miami like a joke

3. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Maybe because it has been for the past few seasons. Most people are so tired of Miami's 'comic book' style that they don't tune in and realise that so far this season has been a vast improvement (IMO)

4. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Yes, let's hope that they will get recognized next year for the great improvements we have seen so far this season! Keeping my fingers crossed!

5. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

6. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Can't wait for 9.13 :) memmo back again this epsiode going to have a lot of action

7. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

You have a point there.

As well, can't wait for round two of Horatio/Delko vs Memmo

8. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

If eppy 13 is called Last Stand, I wonder if Memmo meets his doom or if he'll get away again.

9. nsynckal

nsynckal Hit and Run

I'm so excited about "Last Stand." We were really left hanging with "Manhunt" and I'm glad we're gonna get some closure, hopefully.

Also since Episode 11 and on will be filmed next year hopefully we will get to see more Emily, since she's due im mid December I heard. I digress but I'm hoping she has the baby on my bday... 12/11... :)

And I personally am excited about all of this cuz I'm looking for more EC.. whether it's a relationship ( I hope!) or closure...we deserve something either way.

10. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Actually, they've finished shooting Episode 11 already but this will be aired next year yet. If you check out a page back there is a vid I posted - an interview with David Arquette who directed this episode and it also showed a scene with Eric and Calleigh looking chatty. I am so looking forward to this episode.

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

12. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Since this has hit 1000 posts, a new Spoiler Lab has now been opened here, and this thread will be closed. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.