**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

OMG!! Ryan as a wealthy businessman! It's so good that it's premiering Dec. 12...I feel that I will get an early Christmas present!

Thank you Santa!!! :) :guffaw:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I copied and pasted the name from here and I didn't even notice the typo until after I'd entered it into imdb lol. It came up with a list of names anyway and that's when I realized the typo lol.

3. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

I'm thankful for the 200th episode it's on the same day that we celebrate an old Dutch tradition called "Sinterklaas" (what is in english Santa Claus.) and that's the greatest present ever xD some great episode on a great date xD

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ditto miamifan.This is a can't wait to see episode for me.

5. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

sorry not sure where to post

6. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Oooh, well, that's a lie. I just checked. They just have "Manhunt" and "Sleepless in Miami." lol, this whole fiasco will never stop entertaining me.

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Has this been here before?I didn't notice. If so, sorry for double post.

Donna: Anything on CSI Miami?
    Eva La Rue gave us the goods on the episode David Arquette is directing: "The episode is about mistaken identity and people meeting each other on the internet and a woman posing as a young girl trying to catch child predators, but then there's a real twist on that story as well and it ends up being a mistaken identity. We're really looking forward to having David on set!"

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/latest-from-watch-with-kristin-90810.html#ixzz14oEy0xEO

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Sounds abit similar to that episode they had where the daughter had caught out the Dad on the site, and there was a guy who was just on the sites to meet the girls and warn them about the danger.

Ryan undercover?! Looking forward to that one very much!

9. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

No way... that's going to be hot/amazing x10!!! I am anxious for even the promo pics of this one. :drool:

That being said, let's hope the writers continue the positive vibe and make it QUALITY screen time. I scare myself with the trust I have put in them this season.. .but so far, no let down. :p

I agree though, Ryan-centric early in the season = VERY interesting/exciting!

10. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Can someone confirm whether Blood Sugar will be shown the following week? As of now, CBS is still listing On the Hook for Nov. 21 and they actually re-released the press release yesterday that it would still air on that date. Why would they remove Blood Sugar? I am getting worried.

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Add me to the excited list (and like BBS I can't WAIT for the promo pictures). TPTB are really making an effort so far to give all the characters quality screentime.

The TV Guide I just got lists On the Hook for the 21st. Maybe they will show Blood Sugar on the 28th (the sunday after Thanksgiving) when they would normally show a rerun. I will keep a lookout.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

TV Guide was printed ahead of time so it wouldn't have any changes that were recently made. I read that there will be a Hallmark special airing on the 28th so no telling when "Blood Sugar" will air.

13. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

My assumption (I don't know for sure, just saying) would be they'll air it when the first repeat is scheduled. If Hallmark is taking over that Sunday, then it would probably be the next. During Christmas, we don't usually get to many new episodes... I actually think it's typically Feb before it really pics back up?! It's different every year, and Miami was already two weeks behind the other shows, so... I really don't know when our first repeat would be on track to air.

14. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Actually, (though this sounds massively bizarre) according to cbspressexpress.com, CBS has indeed scheduled a repeat for Thanksgiving weekend.

"Show Stopper" - When America's sweetheart, Phoebe Nichols, bursts into flames during a concert, the CSIs expose the dark side of pop stardom, on a rebroadcast of CSI: MIAMI, on a special night and time, Saturday, Nov. 27 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 1/11/10)

I love how they call it "special night and time." Though, I doubt they would be stupid enough to air it then.

15. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.