**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

***Need to know real quick what's coming up on CSI:Miami and don't want to wade through discussion? Check out the Spoilers Reference Page. Contains brief overviews of episodes and other information. Updated as it comes in.***

Welcome to the Spoiler Lab! Feel free to post and discuss any spoiler-related material to your heart's content in this thread. :)

But first, here are a few things to keep in mind before posting. Please take the time to review them:

Rules:

IMPORTANT:

~*~ Regarding copyright violations and sources:

If they're not well-known columns like Ask Ausiello or Kristin at E! Online, simply let us know in your own words what you've found in relation to future episodes. Keep in mind that naming sources aside from these makes it likely that those sources will dry up. We cannot stress this enough. Please refer to any information you find as SPOILERS only.

Please note that posting Spoiler information word-for-word will not be allowed due to copyright infringement. Please place any Spoilers in your own words--especially if the info is rather extensive. FieldMouse, myself or The Administrators reserve the right to edit/remove any copyright violation.

That being said, please keep in mind that while you may have stumbled upon some fairly long-winded spoilers, not everyone wants to know all the details. (Eg: Who the killer is). A basic overview of the episode, interesting revelations and which characters are involved are the main points of interest.

*~~* You can post and discuss any spoiler information in this thread, but if there is already an episode thread open, please post spoilers relating to that episode in that thread. All episode threads will look like this:

Quote:
    Episode #901 'Insert Ep Name Here' ***Contains Spoilers***
    We will only have one new episode thread open at any one time, to prevent possible confusion.

~*~ It may seem obvious, but there is no need to allow spoiler space in this thread, or use the vBulletin code 'spoiler' function. Please remember to use one of these methods in threads without a spoiler warning.

*~~* Please keep this thread Miami Spoilers Only. Should you need to post spoilers from either LV or NY for whatever reason, please use the 'Spoiler Code' out of consideration to those who may not want to be spoiled for either of those shows.

*~~* With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

Also, we cannot confirm or deny the validity of the spoilers posted as they are as always, subject to change.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM myself or Finch. :)

2. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Hooray!!!!! Happy 2nd spoiler thread celebration, everyone! :beer:

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

:guffaw::guffaw:Spoiler thread number 2!!!!:bolian:

Now I'm hungry for more spoilers!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

4. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Haha yeah I know, I didn't know what to call it ;)

I would also like some more spoilers! It has been awfully quiet about everything for a while. At the very least it would be nice to know which episode they're going to air next.

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

In regards to last Spoiler thread:

Hmm, I little confused. That promo looks more like "On the Hook" than "Blood Sugar" to me.

6. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

It's been updated now. It indeed is 'On the hook'. So they are skipping 'Blood sugar'?interesting.

7. Meta

Meta Hit and Run

Most likely to keep up with the scheduling. I hope at some point we get to see Blood Sugar, otherwise Miami might be in for it's first "Lost Episode".

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

9.13 - "Last Stand."

The episode opens on an on-location news report, where the MDPD Gang Task Force performed a raid on a suburban home. The home is a drug lab operated by the Mala Noche gang. Newly appointed State Attorney Jack Haywood is giving a press conference, and explains to the crowd of reporters that the raid they're conducting is practically a weekly occurrence. This raid happens to be the fourth Mala Noche bust within the past month (the first was a weapons stash, the second was a prostitution ring, the third being a distribution hub, and now a cook house). As Haywood acknowledges the people who have helped in the busts, a car drives by and begins ambushing the scene. Shots go off, the car swerves into officers, a full blown attack. Two MDPD officers are unfortunately killed, and Haywood also ends up being a casualty. The shooter, a Mala Noche gang member begins to share an important message with Horatio, but he fades away and dies.

I'll share a bit more later, but I do see Calleigh, Ryan, Eric, and Natalia mentioned. :)

9. Court

Court Prime Suspect

This looks really promising. It will be interesting to see what extent the Mala Noche come back into play.

10. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

thank you for the spoiler Vegaslights

~~~~
    wow 2rd spoiler thread ....need spoiler more and more ,which never get enough of :)

11. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Not sure I'm happy with the mala noche return but we have to wait til the episode is aired.It might turn out to be a good one.The writers have pleasantly surprised me this season!!!

12. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Sounds like a great episode, can hardly wait for it. Now I am curious as to what the gang member is planning to tell H. Thanks Vegaslights for the heads up.
    Linda :)

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was thinking the same thing. My first reaction was, "Oh no, not the Mala Noche again!" :lol:

14. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

This episode sounds promising. Thanks for the spoilers vegaslights!! At first it really seemed like season 4 was coming back to haunt us. But maybe this won't be so bad afterall. :p

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I think with the way the writers are being so nice to us this season *knock on wood*, we can bet that it'll be worth watching! I am excited for every single episode, to be honest...

But... Blood Sugar... where have you gone?! :lol: :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.