The Last Movie You Saw - Thread 4

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, May 4, 2010.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Last movie i saw was a horror film made in Norway called Dead Snow and it's a scary film

2. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

I finally got around to watching Inglorious Basterds. It's a fun movie, and the ending is rather unexpected, as you would expect from Tarantino. And Melanie Laurent is a first-rate actress.

3. alenpaul

alenpaul Victim

I have watched Avatar movie.

4. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Paranormal Activity 2! I think people's reactions are more interesting than the movie hehehe... A friend told ''i need a psychiatrist'' , other friend watced the movie covering her ears. I looked at them and laughed , also looked at the movie and scared. Laughed and scared, laughed and scared... It was an interesting experience :lol:

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

My two friends and I went and my one friend who sat in the middle of us had the best time laughing at us as we were like trying to cover our eyes and then would jump.

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

We watched "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" tonight. Very powerful film.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Kick Ass - Too much blah blah blahing at the beginning of the movie, I ffwd a lot for the first thirty minutes. It didn't really get too good until the little girl showed up. She kicked butt! The second half of the movie was much more exciting than the first. I don't care a whole lot for voice overs, so I could have done without the dude's voice over altogether.

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I feel like the only one who doesn't like these type of movies, I don't like comedy films with what I like to call "forced humor" the humor gets watered down in my opinion. I also refuse to watch any film with Michael Cera I can't stand any of his movies *bore*

I've recently started to watch the Saw franchise, I'm very late watching these. They're good, but I can't believe that they were the staple in theaters since 2004 in theaters, cause I wouldn't waste my money to see them in theaters honestly. Also they got really stupid after the 3rd :lol:

9. GregNickRyanFan

Well, Kick Ass was advertised as a comedy (or a spoof), but personally I didn't find anything funny about it. I wouldn't watch it a second time, considering I had to fast forward a lot lol. I almost took it out of the player a couple of times because I was bored with it and tired of having to fast forward through all of the boy's useless yammering lol. Basically only the scenes where the girl was kicking butt were any good. The rest of the movie was pretty boring too be honest lol. But there was nothing funny about it at all and I don't even understand why they advertised it that way... its false advertisement if you ask me lol.

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Paranormal Activity 2: Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwn.

Skyline: Better than expected, but I wasn't expecting much! :lol: This movie is basically all about the F/X, but still- if you just like watching sci fi, I'm sure you'll find something to like in the film. Also had a weird ending, but I sort of like that it didn't follow conventions.

11. GregNickRyanFan

The Bounty Hunter - Kind of a cute movie. There were some really funny parts. The ending is somewhat predictable though, but most of these kinds of movies are lol.

12. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Morning Glory I rather enjoyed it! It is my goal to work behind the scenes at a news outlet, so I quite liked the journalism humor.

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm surprised no one else has seen it/posted here yet. I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 on Saturday. It was good but not as exciting as I was hoping it would be. I think the next part will be better since it has more of the actiony things in it.

I cried a little bit at the end though, and almost a few other times. Harry Potter just gets so depressing in the last book... other than that there was a few funny parts, but most of it was pretty serious. It was good.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Nightmare On Elm Street (remake)- Eh... I wasn't really that impressed to be honest. It would have been better if they'd had a different guy playing Freddy cause this guy just did not fit the part at all to me... especially in the scenes from the past (before he was burned). The dialogue (mostly Freddy's) was way too corny. The original NOES had a creepy feel to it... this one fell flat in the creepy department. It was almost like watching a made for tv thriller movie of the week or something. Definitely wouldn't watch it again.

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

The Next 3 Days:

A great movie if you are a Russell Crowe fan. But, don't go expecting a lot of action. It does have some action drama, but it's primarily suspenseful with a lot of twists and turns, and it is slow and methodical in places. Worth the price of admission, IMO.