9x06 - "Reality Kills" - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

FieldMouse

Hub Master
(Futon Critic)

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Sunday, November 07, 2010
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#905) "Reality Kills"

A REALITY STAR IS MURDERED, THE CSIs INVESTIGATE THE SHOW'S OBSESSED FANS AND ITS CAST'S HIDDEN PASTS TO FIND THE KILLER, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, NOV. 7

"Reality Kills" - When a reality star is murdered, the CSIs investigate the cast, the obsessed fans, and the stars' hidden pasts to find the killer, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Nov. 7 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Previously scheduled for an earlier date)

SERIES REGULARS
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST
Tom Loman...................... Christian Clemenson

GUEST CAST
Zachary Rittner....................... Matthew Florida
Gabe Calligan.................... Michael Carbonaro
Shea Williamson..................... Vanessa Lengies
Courtney Alderman................... Kristen Renton
Dan Wilson................................... Matt Gerald
Doctor Joyce Carmel..................... Lesley Fera
James Reed................................ Edwin Hodge
Arthur Martinez....................... Randy Vasquez
Tyler Wilson................................ Jacob Tudela
Too-Shea Lookalike................. Alex Mauriello
Wayne Bullock........ Paul McCarthy-Boyington
Hannah Beckstrom................. Marina Benedict

WRITTEN BY: Melissa Scrivner

DIRECTED BY: Marco Black
RATING: To Be Announced

This reality show is supposed to be like Jersey Shore, right? First Bones went there and now Miami hehe.

Spring break was kinda like it too. I think I'm gonna like this one...I think the girl talking to Horatio in the promo is like Snooki. I LUV Snooki:lol:

I hope there's alot of Emily this time, I really miss seeign her walkign up and down and everything.:rolleyes:

I don't care for Jersey Shore but I hope the folks of CSI:Miami make it worthwhile. TNA Wrestling has two characters based on the show and they are 100% lame!

Personally, I think it looks pretty good!! I am trusting the writers... so, yeah. I'm anxious, excited for it.

Thanks for sharing the clip, GoonieGirl! Hadn't seen that yet.

I bet Ryan wishes he had worn different clothes! I love all the physicality this season but am also hoping to have some interesting dialogue.

I watched the ad online and thought that girl attacked Walter but it looks like it wasn't him

I just hope that this episode is different than Dead On Arrival from season 7 which is not one of my favorite episodes.But my faith on the show and the writers is back considering the episodes this season.

From where I'm at EST, I'll be lucky if it even airs tonight. Almost 7:30 and there is still eight mins left to go in the game.

Back