CSI: Crime City on Facebook

I got more free coffee somehow today. But I'm still ticked that I lost a level. AND that my 10 hour evidence isn't ready yet. I've just been going back to old cases and clearing them for the XP.

You don't clear cases 100% before turning them in? Huh. Maybe that's why I'm taking longer than you in getting through the game. I have to do everything completely otherwise I am the opposite of happy. I am, in fact, unhappy.

No, I don't. I get all of my evidence first. Then while waiting for it to process, I go back and clear evidence tiles to get the bonus bar up, then while it's up I clear plain tiles and try to get to each percentage of having the room cleared so I get more XP.

Sometimes I'll go back to old cases if I'm waiting, and I'll clear old rooms to get more XP.

I got more free coffee somehow today. But I'm still ticked that I lost a level. AND that my 10 hour evidence isn't ready yet. I've just been going back to old cases and clearing them for the XP.

You don't clear cases 100% before turning them in? Huh. Maybe that's why I'm taking longer than you in getting through the game. I have to do everything completely otherwise I am the opposite of happy. I am, in fact, unhappy.

No, I don't. I get all of my evidence first. Then while waiting for it to process, I go back and clear evidence tiles to get the bonus bar up, then while it's up I clear plain tiles and try to get to each percentage of having the room cleared so I get more XP.

Sometimes I'll go back to old cases if I'm waiting, and I'll clear old rooms to get more XP.

Also, upgrade your tools, so when you do clear the evidence tiles less energy is taken away. I've upgraded as far as I can without spending actual money. :lol:

I just found a used condom as evidence in one of my cases. What a pretty picture THAT was! :wtf::lol:

Well, I finished all of the cases that they have on there now. :( *sigh* I'm going to keep playing tho...try to clear all of the rooms in the old cases...until they post new cases, but who knows how long that will be?

Well I am stuck on the stupid case where you have all the squares clicked but it still shows the Clue arrow and a piece of evidence is left over. I cannot do anything else until they fix that since it is the least one is Case series #3. Grrrrr...

Wow, Crime City isn't even pulling up on Facebook today. Hopefully that means they are finally fixing it so I can move on from that stupid case.

Wow, Crime City isn't even pulling up on Facebook today. Hopefully that means they are finally fixing it so I can move on from that stupid case.

It's been working for me today, but I saw where they said they would be fixing that issue either today or tomorrow. Hope you get to move on soon!

Everytime I play the energy bonus game it errors out afterwards. :scream:

And they probably won't fix it until Monday! :scream:

Anybody else having problems with that?

I had another crash when I was trying to buy equipment - lost 85k this time. I haven't played since.. too annoyed with it now. :(

Everytime I play the energy bonus game it errors out afterwards. :scream:

And they probably won't fix it until Monday! :scream:

Anybody else having problems with that?

It was doing that to me (and a lot of other users) earlier today. But I just now played a few rounds of the energy game and it worked fine.

*sigh* I'm done. :( No more cases to work and I've searched every scene completely. So until they add more cases, I am holding on at a Level 38 CSI with 162,344 XP.

Back