CSI: Crime City on Facebook

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Smokey, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Then you need to add your CSI friends as Facebook friends. :lol:

2. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Yeah that's great but I'm kind of shy. :)

3. Smokey

I just realized that I have only two cases left after the one I'm working on. :( There won't be any more until they update the game again. :(

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well stop playing so much. :lol:

I'm getting ticked off tonight though, I keep getting server error messages. Plus on the plus side, somehow I have a ton of Coffee to drink. :lol:

5. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Tonight:
    Search, search, crash, search, drink free coffee, crash, search, crash, crash... [​IMG]

I agree with Dizzney.. Smokey, you play too much. :lol:

6. Smokey

*I* play too much??! :lol: And just who is that I see right behind me now at a level 31? Mmm hmmm.....

I keep getting the errors too. They tell you to clear your cache to fix it, but it's not working for me and a ton of other people. They supposedly put a new version up today and a lot of people are having issues with it.

I've also seen a lot of people who have the free coffee. :lol: Guess that's supposed to make up for all the trouble...except you can't get logged on to use it.

Now I'm getting the "You're using an out of date version" message. *sigh*

7. Dizzney

Now I keep getting that they detected an old version of the game on my browser and to clear my cache. I have done that three times and still get same message. Argh!

Glad to hear I am not the only one.

8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Finally got on! Now I just have to wait 10 hours for my evidence to finish processing.. :rolleyes:

We really need to get coordinated with sharing machines for the speed boost. :lol:

9. Smokey

Good luck with that! Because I left something to be processed yesterday...was supposed to take 10 hours. When I went to bed I had about 4 hours left on it. Got up this morning and it was sitting there like I'd never put it in the lab! :wtf: Now I have to wait 10 more hours before I can go on to the next location in the case. :wtf::wtf::wtf::scream::scream::scream:

Someone is trying to sabotage me. ;)

ETA: Ummmm...I commented last night that you were a level 31 right behind me. And now I see I'm back at a 31 and you are a 30. Stupid game!!

10. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Yeah, they rolled back to earlier last night, before all the free coffee. :(

When I left, I had a 10-hour piece of evidence with 7 hours left on it.. I've lost a level, a case turn-in, and 3 areas searched.. [​IMG]

11. Smokey

Same here for me. I worked hard for all of those experience points last night! :scream:

12. Dizzney

Same here too. I had done a tone of stuff last night and now it is all gone. Jerks!

13. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

It was me. I confess. :lol:

I was seriously pissed when I logged on and saw all my free coffee gone. Well, that and all the progress I made thanks to that free coffee. :scream:

14. Smokey

Oh...of that, I have no doubt, MISTER Copper! :shifty:

:lol:

I got more free coffee somehow today. But I'm still ticked that I lost a level. AND that my 10 hour evidence isn't ready yet. I've just been going back to old cases and clearing them for the XP.

15. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

You don't clear cases 100% before turning them in? Huh. Maybe that's why I'm taking longer than you in getting through the game. I have to do everything completely otherwise I am the opposite of happy. I am, in fact, unhappy.