The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Rainack

Rainack Hit and Run

I absolutely loved the interplay between Nick and Greg on Sqweegle.
    Greg's reaction to the leprechaun comment had me rolling. And that sweet little smile he shot to Nick when Ray started his lecture. :drool:

2. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

The season has just started here in Australia. I must say that I was a little disappointed by the lack of Greg, but loved that both Nick and Greg had a chance to be heroes at different points in the episode. Shirtless and dirty Nick is always a good thing, and I had to wonder about why Nick had trouble hearing everyone except Greg. Selective hearing, anyone?

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Of course he has selective hearing for Greg. :lol: And I bet Greg had some "dirty" thoughts about Nick being dirty. :lol: I mean it would be hard not to have those kinds of thoughts with him. And we can always think that Nick comforted Greg after he was almost blown up again in that ep.

Well I will just say that tonight's episode was nice for us fans of Nick and Greg. Lots of them working together. Lots of looks between them. :)

4. Rainack

Rainack Hit and Run

Cold Blooded was awesome tonight! Nick and Greg working another case together! :drool: The wheels are already turning in my brain for how to complete the episode. ;) Will run away soon to write! Just loved how tuned in to Nick's feelings Greg was.

5. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

Really an awesome episode for the Love. I especially loved that scene in the end, where Nick is looking for the map and Greg walks in there. It had a real couple-feeling in it, if it makes any sense to you. I loved it how Nick knew without looking that it was Greg there on the doorway.

I've lost the hope that TPTB are ever going to make the boys canon, but I just have to point out that this episode would have been perfect oportunity to do it.
    Maybe I need to do like Rainack and write a better ending myself, if I can just find the time.

6. Dizzney

Yes, that scene with them really did have a real couple feel to it. I was thinking how Greg was standing in the doorway watching and feeling bad that Nick was upset about this case. Then Nick spoke knowing he was there. And the looks that passed between the two of them. I just love these two working together, ship or no ship, they just work really well off each other. They just seem to be able to speak to each other without speaking. Their expressions and their eyes say so much.

7. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Although I'm not a shipper (I do love their friendship), I just couldn't resist making this..

[​IMG]

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's great Raynn! Really nice job. You don't have to be a shipper to enjoy the Nick and Greg relationship. I agree that last nights ep was really good for us, with all the knowing looks and reading each others minds. Greg made Nick feel better when he was so down about not being able to find where the girl was. Nick was so grateful he nearly cried, can you imagine him crying in Greg's arms later...

9. Rainack

Rainack Hit and Run

Did you sneak into my house and look in my notebook while I was at work today? :guffaw: That's pretty much what Nick's going to be doing. :) My post ep is done, just have to type it up and probably make a few changes. Be looking for it on ff. :)

10. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

We got to see the "leprechaun" episode last night. I loved the way Nick said that and Greg's reaction. Also, the competing over the entry point. The episode of course had a couple of bonus' for we fic writers - a) we learnt Nick seems to be over the Stalker thing, and b) that Papa Olaf calls Greg by his middle name.

Out of curiosity, is anyone else playing "Crime City" on Facebook? The little animated Nick and Greg are so cute. Not to mention they stand right next to each other in the lab - Greg on DNA and Nick on ballistics.

11. Dizzney

Yes, I play Crime City and I have noticed that to. Cute!

Well last night I think we might have some amusement/jealousy going on between the guys. The look Nick gave Greg after Hodges called him "G", which we all know is one of Greg's nicknames mostly used by Nick, was so funny. And Greg's reaction was like "What can I say?". :lol: I could totally see at home Nick asking Greg was that was all about and Greg responding that Hodges has a man-crush on him, just to make Nick jealous. :lol: I loved it.

12. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Definitely! I love that scene :D Nick's jealousy was so evident.

13. Rainack

Rainack Hit and Run

Yeah, I loved that one, too.
    In the scene between Greg and Catherine, I could so see her asking Greg to talk to Nick about his decision not to go to anymore therapy sessions.

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Some Nick and Greg caps from Bump and Grind. :)

I'm innocent! :lol:
    [​IMG]

Watching Greg carefully and..........he's impressed.
    [​IMG]..........[​IMG]

Sharing a look!
    [​IMG]

Susan

15. Rainack

Rainack Hit and Run

Love the caps! I don't suppose you could put them into a banner for me. ;)