Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flack and Jo working together as well as Flack getting his flirt on sound promising. :)

The whole "artist uses her own blood in the ink" thing is way too convienent. For once I'd like to see them have to use good, old fashioned detective work to track down a suspect instead of always relying on technology. :shifty:

Just saw this on EW:

Question: I was reading that CBS might cancel CSI: NY. —Jen

Ausiello: I think you’re confusing CSI: NY with Medium, which just had its episode order cut back from 22 to 13. I think CSI: NY — which has been doing solid business on Fridays — is safe for the time being. Speaking of the spin-off, Karina Lombard of Rescue Me and L Word fame has just been cast as the grieving mother of the victim in a January episode.

Just saw this on EW:

Question: I was reading that CBS might cancel CSI: NY. —Jen

Ausiello: I think you’re confusing CSI: NY with Medium, which just had its episode order cut back from 22 to 13. I think CSI: NY — which has been doing solid business on Fridays — is safe for the time being. Speaking of the spin-off, Karina Lombard of Rescue Me and L Word fame has just been cast as the grieving mother of the victim in a January episode.

I've never watched 'Rescue Me' or 'L Word' but I know they're both critically acclaimed series so it's encouraging that this actress has been cast. I keep saying this, but I'm really impressed with their casting choices this season.

It's good to hear CSI: NY is doing well.

Thanks Fay, although there isn't a whole lot to go on there - it may be a nice change for Flack and Jo to have a scene together.

Flack and Jo working together as well as Flack getting his flirt on sound promising. :)

I'm looking forward to this. :cool:

It's really great to read that about the show. I think this season has been great so far and it would be a shame for it to be the last. So I'm glad it'll be sticking around because the stories are better, Sela is wonderful, and the guest stars are amazing.

is it my imagination or is that "the clowns were told on a flyer to show up at x time in y place" thing in the untitled ep spoiler directly nicked from the last season of the mentalist? didn't they have an ep where a clown was the killer and they got to the scene and a bunch of clowns were there and they said they'd seen a flyer saying there was a clown audition there?

i was right! http://www.tv.com/the-mentalist/18-5-4/episode/1338981/recap.html?tag=episode_recap;recap

Last edited:
Ok, I have a bit more information about 7.13:
7.13 "Party Down" continued:

~ There are 20+ people partying in the back of a tractor trailer. The trailer crashes and ends up in the river. Water is rushing in, and the people inside can't get the main door open. One of the guys is able to get the escape hatch open, and most of them are able to get out. There are at least two victims, however, including Victoria.

~ It turns out the main door of the trailer was locked - the crash was no accident. There's also no sign of the driver.

~ A young woman named Jessica comes to the precinct. Victoria was her friend, and she wasn't even supposed to be at the party - Jessica got the invitation. She gives the team her invitation (which was made by Akiko), and they figure out that only a few of the party-goers had invitations like that. The team wonders if they were the intended targets and tries to find connections between them.

~ Sid and Hawkes are there. Still no sign of Adam.

Thanks fay for the interesting info. It becomes sure again excitingly in this episode. :guffaw::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back