Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These spoilers are good so far. I have one tinsy, winsy problem..........and that is when is Sheldon getting a love interest? And when are we gonna meet his and Adam's family members? Ok so I had two problems.

If you're outside of The United States, then you're correct. CBS' press site only works for residents of the U.S.
You also cannot see the larger versions of the pictures unless you log in - which looks like is designed for various publications, because to register you need to input the editor and whatnot.

Many thanks Perl, very great pics. I am already pleased about the episode. :guffaw::devil::drool:

We know that ‘CSI: NY’s Gary Sinise, Sela Ward, Eddie Cahill and Hill Harper all filmed on location in New York, along with guest star John Larroquette. Anything other than Central Park to look forward to? – Jayne
In addition to Central Park (where a dead body is discovered), the cast filmed at the New York County Courthouse (on the steps of which Larroquette’s character gives a press conference), South Street Seaport, and a 19th-century brownstone at Madison and Fifth (where a suspect is pursued). Larroquette’s three-episode arc kicks off Nov. 5.

source: Fancast

CSI: NY - Episode 7.09 - Justified - Promotional Photos

Wow, 'Scared Stiff' looks spooky! :eek: The lighting, location (Central Park I guess), mood and fog effect made it.

I know John Larroquette will butt heads with Mac on CSI: NY. Anything else you can tell me? — Abby
ADAM: Larroquette plays Ted Carver, the deputy chief of detectives, and he argues with Mac about how to handle the media when a sniper begins terrorizing the city. That investigation forces Mac to revisit a brutal abduction case that has long since gone cold. Surprisingly, some of the details of that case point to Carver — and a secret he has kept for a very long time.

source: http://www.tvguide.com/

On the set with the lovely Sela Ward

Last edited:
7.13 "Party Down" - I'll be back in a bit with more information. :)

ETA: Ok, there isn't much for now, but here's what I can tell:
7.13 "Party Down":

~ There's some sort of incident that almost kills a group of people. There's at least one casualty: a young woman named Victoria. It looks like her father (Anthony) might be in the mob or something.

~ Anthony wants justice for his daughter's death - and he isn't concerned about interfering in the CSIs' investigation.

~ There's a Japanese artist (Akiko) who designed some sort of invitation - they are able to identify her as the artist because she puts her own blood in the ink. Flack and Jo go to talk to her, and she's in the middle of a living art installation. There are six nearly-nude models standing side-by-side as the artist paints on them. As Jo leads Akiko away to question her, Flack offers a flirtatious hello to one of the models. ;)

~ I don't see Hawkes, Adam or Sid - but since there's so little to go on, that doesn't mean much.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back