Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Soooooo... I believe tonight's episode is the one that Jensen directed, no? VERY exciting. I hope it's a cool one. :)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yep, it is. At the beginning of the episode, when Bobby was watching the news report on tv, the voice of the reporter was Jensen's father. His father played in the movie "Devour" with him too. :)

When Crowley said "We saved the sodding world together", I thought of Spike. :lol:

Bobby mocking Crowley's accent was :lol:

"I'm going dateline on your ass".

10 years, well that's longer than Dean got.

God, Bobby's computer is such a dinosaur, but that dial-up sure loaded fast. :lol:

"Kick Bo Derek out of your bathtub"

"The Gambler"! I love that song. I'm not gonna lie, I was singing along. :lol:

LOL at Dean hanging up on Bobby. He's like my aunt, hangs up before the other person is done talking. :lol:

Why is that demon's eyes red? I thought demons had black eyes.

If "Drag Me To Hell" was the one with Justin Long (although I adore him), then that movie sucked badly.

Bobby is a BAMF!

Fergus McCloud? "We call him Lucky the Leprechaun behind his back". :lol: Bobby: McCloud is Scottish, Einstein. :lol:

So Crowley is the new king of Hell, huh? Is that the real reason he wanted to "ice" Lucifer?

"How are you still alive?" :lol:

RUFUS! I missed you, dude! :D "Oh good, you're home. You've gotta help me bury a body". :lol: at Bobby's expression.

Loved Rufus saying "duh".

Crowley had a son?

Bobby: Tell me the ring is still in your stomach. (Rufus pulls it out of his pocket) I'll go boil some water. :guffaw:

LOL at Crowley trying to sound like Bobby.

Crowley and his son not getting along doesn't really surprise me. Did Crowley really sell his soul for a couple of extra inches or was Bobby just being a smart alec? :lol:

Burning bones works on demons too... interesting. "Ghosts with an ego" :lol:

Well played, Bobby.

LOL at Crowley calling Sam "moose" and telling him to "get bent". Boy is he touchy. :lol:

Bobby: Let's roll the credits on this chick flick. :lol:

Bobby: Try some of the local grub. I heard its exotic.
    Dean: Oh we will. I hear they have an Olive Garden.
    Bobby: (rolls his eyes) :lol:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  3. BabaOReilly

Um, yeah! I loved this episode! Yay, Bobby! To me, he's part of the original family on this show so I'm always happy when he gets some play.

The whole day in the life style was awesome, and Jensen did a great job because it felt as well-rounded as any of the episodes on Supernatural. Way to go, man! :D

4. GregNickRyanFan

Yep, I agree. And it was great seeing Rufus and Crowley again. And the Sheriff whose name escapes me at the moment. :lol:

As for next week's episode, I'll have to wait until next Sunday at the earliest to watch it because I'll be out of town for the weekend and there's no signal for CW where I'll be. Only get ABC there lol.

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Did you think that the demon had red eyes because she was a crossroad demon? If you think back to those episodes, they had red eyes not black. But if you think about it, it makes sense that Bobby had to get the information out of a crossroad demon because Crowley is one himself.

and just to clarify, but not every demons have "black" eyes ie:

Black eyed Demon - Their eyes can turn completely black, but can be turned on and off. They are impervious to hallowed ground. They can be exercised back to hell, restricted by salt barriers. Vulnerable to the colt and the knife a demon Ruby possesses. They can however trap themselves to their human host by a binding spell and can communicate with someone higher up on the chain (yellow eyed demons) threw a goblet of blood and sometime EVP. (Supernatural Wiki Description)

Red Eyed Demon - They are the ones that show up at cross roads to make deals granting people their wishes in exchange for their lives and souls. When they appear their eyes are all red except for a black pupil. They are a low class of demon kind of like sales woman and men to lure in humans to sell their souls. Can be trapped with devils traps and exercised and sent back to the hell. They can be killed with the colt. (Supernatural Wiki Description)

Yellow Eyed Demon - Presence is made known with in an area by electrical storms can make electronics go haywire, and clocks stop. Other signs are cattle deaths, and temperature fluctuations. Yellow eyed demons are impervious to Holy Water, Salt Barrier, Vulnerable to the Colt, and can also possess other supernatural creatures not only humans. They can be distinguished by their yellow eyes both irises and pupils are yellow. (Supernatural Wiki Description)

White Eyed Demon "Lilith" - Lillith is the only known white eyed demon thus far she appears in the form of a small child and is a very powerful player. Her powers are unknown, but she can cause explosions. (Supernatural Wiki Description)

I have a feeling that Crowley is the person who's buying all the monsters and things from Samuel, could be wrong though lol.

6. GregNickRyanFan

I remembered Lillith having white eyes and Azazel having yellow eyes, but somehow I forgot that the crossroad demons had red eyes. Darn my swiss cheese memory lol. Thanks for the info from the Supernatural wiki about their powers. I didn't remember/know some of those things, so it was interesting to read that.

That's my feeling too. I think it being Crowley makes the most sense. However, that leaves me wondering if Crowley is the one that pulled Sam out of the pit. I'm still not sold on the fact that Samuel Campbell is actually Samuel Campbell.

7. BabaOReilly

Any theories as to why Sam's so weird now. So... cold?

I have a feeling he came back from the cage missing a little something... three guesses what! ;)

8. GregNickRyanFan

I dunno for sure, but I have an idea from things I've read.

I still want to know how the heck he got out of the pit.

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Well I thought maybe he doesn't have his soul or he's been completely drained of his human blood and is a hundred percent demon. We could be affected by maybe being without his brother for a year has taken its toll on him. We all know how Sam has relied on Dean pretty much all his life maybe not havin Dean's guidence has affected him. Just my two cents :p

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  10. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, not having his soul or his soul being damaged is a very big possibility. And you're right about Dean's guidence. Another theory I've heard is that whatever is up with Sam has to do with Samuel... like maybe Samuel has him brain-washed in a way or something. I dunno, I just think something very weird is up with Gramps aside from his monster collection.

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:guffaw: A clip of the next episode is on youtube: here and here

:lol: You go after Efron, I got Bieber!

12. GregNickRyanFan

I loved when Dean looked at that picture of the book cover where the guy was watching the girl sleep and said, "How is that not rapey?" :lol: The Bieber and Effron joke was funny too.

13. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Not to mention that the girl's computer has an user name of "Kristen" and Dean suggests to used the password of "Lautner" and then Sam uses "Pattinson" :lol:

14. GregNickRyanFan

I forgot all about the "Kristen" connection. I chuckled when Sam asked how Dean knew the name "Lautner" and he said the kid was everywhere lol. "How many T's are there in Pattison?" hehe.

Also the clip with Dean and Lisa where they're really close face to face... someone on an LJ comm posted a pic of Pattison and Kristen from one of the Twilight movies and the pose matched almost to a tee. So I guess Dean = Edward and Lisa = Bella lol.

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

and a casting spoiler that I'm sure all of you will enjoy :wtf:

Coming to Supernatural?

There were rumors that he would be on this season, but the episode was wrong, needless to say I can't wait for this!!