Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Woo-hoo! I'm very excited for this! Thanks for the info, Nikki.

He's an "on the downlow doctor"? I was wondering when they'd use this kind of doctor instead of going to the E.R. I wonder if this is someone that the Campbells get the boys in contact with. Or if its someone Bobby knows.

2. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Better late than never but I loved "Weekend at Bobby's" too! Yay to Jensen for having a great directing debut. The episode was funny and really kept my attention when, I'm not gonna lie, I didn't expect too much out of this episode story-line wise. Bobby really redeemed himself in this ep for me since I didn't like him much in Season 5 and I'm glad they addressed how the boys are always going to him for help when they used to be able to do research themselves. Poor Bobby if he has to go through ALL that everytime the boys call :lol: I thought it was funny too how Bobby answers phones for other hunters - "How are you still alive?" :lol:
    It was cool how Bobby outsmarted Crowley with his son having dirt on him. I was a bit surprised that Sam said a deal was a deal and let Crowley take his bones. Seems OOC for him this season going with his new bravado and attitude.

3. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, that surprised me too considering that last season Sam detested Crowley and Dean was the one who was a bit trusting of Crowley. Maybe Sam just figures "it's better the devil you know".

4. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

I kinda think it has something to do with how Sam got out of hell. Deals or something but I'm not sure since I don't read many spoilers. This is just spec :lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

"How To Train Your Dragon". I'm not even sure what this means. There are many theories out there. D&D, dragon= Satan/The Devil (and that it could be a flashback ep to Sam in Hell trying to keep control over Lucifer while Lucifer was still in his body), to even actual dragons or creatures who look human sometimes, but can turn into dragon forms. Somehow I think an actual dragon is unlikely considering the tv show's budget, but you never know. I think it almost has to have something to do with Sam's situation.

6. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Really liked the Twihard episode. Very well done, and boy oh boy... poor Dean. He's not feeling the "circle of trust" these days, is he? :p Seriously, he's surrounded by people he doesn't trust (including Sam) and the two people he wants to be near won't let him now because he went all vamptastic on them by accident. Egads.

Good thing Jensen plays "angst" so well. ;)

7. GregNickRyanFan

It appears that Tessa (the Reaper) is going to be in episode 11. I wonder what that means. Maybe she'll be there for one of the Campbells.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Trailer for the next episode

What Raphael said to Sam, "a boy with no soul, you will be my perfect animal?" anyone else think that maybe he's the one who's to blame for everything, even Sam getting out of hell?

In “Clap Your Hands If You Believe” episode, Dean and Sam will investigate a UFO sighting,and Dean will get abducted from a crop circle. However, when he awakens,he will discover he isn’t dealing with aliens,but fairies!

Unfortunately, Dean will be the only one who can see the fairies that keep attacking him,which makes tracing and stopping them very difficult. Dean and Sam will become more perplexed when Sam’s investigation leads them to a world full of elves,gnomes,and a leprechaun.

“Supernatural” episode 9 of season 6 airs Friday,November 19th at 8pm central time on the CW.

:lol:

9. GregNickRyanFan

I thought that was Raph too, but someone on an LJ comm said that it was the alpha vampire from "Twihard". So, I don't know. Raph would make more sense cause what would an alpha vamp want with Sam? If it is Raph though, he either has the power to reconstruct his vessel after Balthazar destroyed it or his vessel has a twin or something. :lol:

I like the idea of Raph being able to reconstruct his vessel cause then if the boys see him they'll know its him. I mean any other angel would know pretty much right away because angels sense each other and stuff... but the boys wouldn't know unless he looked the same.

I do think Raph could be behind bringing Sam back though. It was stated that he wanted to restart the apocalypse after all... and he'd need Lucifer's vessel for that.

Oh, this episode. I can't wait for this one. It sounds hilarious.
    Poor Dean though. First he gets vamped and now he's getting abducted and attacked by fairies. :lol:

Not only is Tessa returning for this episode, but also Death is returning. When I read that one article before the new season started where they said one of the horsemen would return, I was hoping it would be him. I didn't like any of the others and for any of them to return wouldn't have made much sense.

This is the episode with Robert Englund. I'm wondering though if Dean is a ghost or halfway in/out in his interactions with Tessa and Death or if it's Sam (or possibly Bobby, one of the Campbells, etc) that is close to dying. Then again, its possible that Dean's interactions with them has something to do with what's currently going on with Sam. :shrugs:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  10. BabaOReilly

A hah! No soul, I knew it! And I think someone on here suspected Crowley was behind Sam and the grandfather being brought back, so good call!

Good episode. The last 3 have really been awesome. In fact, I have to finally admit season 6 might not have been such a bad idea after all! :lol:

11. GregNickRyanFan

I only had three suspects: Crowley, Balthazar and Raphael and Crowley was number one on the list lol. If Samuel is telling the truth about being in Heaven, how could a demon (no matter how powerful) get anyone out of Heaven? My guess is that Crowley and Balthazar might have teamed up and Balthazar stole Samuel out of Heaven when he stole all of the weapons.

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

They're were a few of us who suspected both that and Crowley being involved in Samuel collecting the monsters/being involved in getting them out :)

13. GregNickRyanFan

I have to say though, the reason for the collection of the monsters was something I wasn't expecting. I was thinking someone wanted their powers or something... but they were collected so Crowley could find out where Purgatory is so he could expand Hell. Interesting.

I guess we now know why Christian acted the way he did... possessed by a demon this whole time. Didn't really see that coming. It was a good episode, but I do think there's something more going on with the whole Crowley thing. Seems like the boys are now on the same page about Gramps though.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  14. BabaOReilly

Actually, I think Perdition is hell. I think they're looking for purgatory?

Also, I don't remember who Balthazar is...?

15. GregNickRyanFan

LOL, sorry I got mixed up due to frustration at CBS for not showing the new ep of Miami last night. Edited the previous post. :)

Balthazar is the angel who turned Raphael's vessel to salt and sold that boy the one weapon which the boy used to kill the cops who killed his brother.