Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take a guess & say that Sofia's body will finally be uncovered, since she's been gone without a trace for a few years. Louise gets killed off all the other shows, why not this one finally? [/sarcasm]

I'd guess a detective too.. but that would require them to be in the episode, and actually putting themselves in danger instead of the CSIs.. :rolleyes:

They don't actually have to be in the episode to be dead - as was the case for Louise's character on NCIS. Lara Macy's body was found as charred remains, thus they didn't need her to appear. That bummed me out!

:lol: At Catherine being a regular customer. I really want to see Nick's reaction to that.:lol:
I hope he's grown up a little and doesn't have the same reaction that he did at Lady Heather's in Slaves of Las Vegas.

:lol: At Catherine being a regular customer. I really want to see Nick's reaction to that.:lol:
I hope he's grown up a little and doesn't have the same reaction that he did at Lady Heather's in Slaves of Las Vegas.
I'm sure big boy Nick can handle this. But leave it to him to say something like, "I wonder what this does?" and Cath responds with, "Ohh, that one lights up and does a vibrating thing. Vartann wanted to try out.":lol:

I can just imagine Nicks face. Especially if Catherine mentions Vartann. :lol:
I'm sure she won't but WOW what a bit of levity in an episode that is supposed to be very dark.

As for the recurring character death, I'm going with another cop. Since the perp seems to seek out 'do gooders' a cop would fit that perfectly.

I'm sure big boy Nick can handle this.

Well, it was implied years ago that Nick was familiar with "Erotica Boutique" in more than a professional way. I think he just gets weirded out by the more kinky/fetish stuff.

Well, it was implied years ago that Nick was familiar with "Erotica Boutique" in more than a professional way. I think he just gets weirded out by the more kinky/fetish stuff.
Nick was familiar with the boutique because he drove by it regularly and the lettering on the shop windows was 'distinctive'. At least, that's what he says. Heh!

As for Cath being a regular at a sex shop, this doesn't surprise me. She's always had a healthy libido and has never been ashamed of it.

In regards to the spoilers that a recurring character dies, I'm going to suggest Vartan. Much was made of Hodges telling Catherine to go for it (moving in with Lou) because you never know when the person you love will be taken away, etc.

Losing him would also make her think about how dangerous her job can be and would go a long way towards justifying her exit from the show at the end of this season.

Just my two cents...:)

Last edited:

Nick was familiar with the boutique because he drove by it regularly and the lettering on the shop windows was 'distinctive'. At least, that's what he says. Heh!

As for Cath being a regular at a sex shop, this doesn't surprise me. She's always had a healthy libido and has never been ashamed of it.

In regards to the spoilers that a recurring character dies, I'm going to suggest Vartan. Much was made of Hodges telling Catherine to go for it (moving in with Lou) because you never know when the persson you love will be taken away, etc.

Losing him would also make her think about how dangerous her job can be and would go a long way towards jutifying her exit from the show at the end of this season.

Just my two cents...:)

It better not be Vartann. Geez, let the lady have a man who will finally treat her right.

I think she is going to take over the Braun empire. Maybe she'll make Vartann head of security. :)

In regards to the spoilers that a recurring character dies, I'm going to suggest Vartan. Much was made of Hodges telling Catherine to go for it (moving in with Lou) because you never know when the person you love will be taken away, etc.

Losing him would also make her think about how dangerous her job can be and would go a long way towards justifying her exit from the show at the end of this season.
I suppose anything is possible, and it could be a way to justify her exit...but, personally speaking, to me it seems to be a rather extreme scenario. Especially after losing Warrick...someone we all know she had feelings for.

Katee Sackhoff is still working on CSI!

kateesackhoff I'm working on CSI tonight and don't know if I'm going to be home for #TBBT CRAP!!!!!

I thought that was kind of funny, but I thought it was even funnier when I watched TBBT and saw that she is a guest star on it tonight! :lol:

I may watch CSI earlier.. but TBBT hasn't started yet. :( Preview during CSI looked funny, but they always do. :)

Does this mean she's in more than one episode of CSI?

Nick was familiar with the boutique because he drove by it regularly and the lettering on the shop windows was 'distinctive'. At least, that's what he says. Heh! Nick was familiar with the boutique because he drove by it regularly and the lettering on the shop windows was 'distinctive'. At least, that's what he says. Heh!

LOL! That was HIS STORY and he was STICKING TO IT!:guffaw:

Based on the shots I saw of the next episode, I don't think it's based on the Tv show Hoarders. It's definitely based on the story of the Collyer brothers, right down to the "stuff blocking the door" thing and the "dead body under stuff" thing.

Is "House of Hoarders" one of the no-Cath episodes? I don't see her in the promo and she wasn't in the spoiler pics either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back