Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Ooooooo scandalicious Cath. I likeyyyy! ;)

Ugh oh a death. Wonder who it is...

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

They don't actually have to be in the episode to be dead - as was the case for Louise's character on NCIS. Lara Macy's body was found as charred remains, thus they didn't need her to appear. That bummed me out!

I hope he's grown up a little and doesn't have the same reaction that he did at Lady Heather's in Slaves of Las Vegas.

3. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I'm sure big boy Nick can handle this. But leave it to him to say something like, "I wonder what this does?" and Cath responds with, "Ohh, that one lights up and does a vibrating thing. Vartann wanted to try out.":lol:

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I can just imagine Nicks face. Especially if Catherine mentions Vartann. :lol:
    I'm sure she won't but WOW what a bit of levity in an episode that is supposed to be very dark.

As for the recurring character death, I'm going with another cop. Since the perp seems to seek out 'do gooders' a cop would fit that perfectly.

5. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Well, it was implied years ago that Nick was familiar with "Erotica Boutique" in more than a professional way. I think he just gets weirded out by the more kinky/fetish stuff.

6. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Nick was familiar with the boutique because he drove by it regularly and the lettering on the shop windows was 'distinctive'. At least, that's what he says. Heh!

As for Cath being a regular at a sex shop, this doesn't surprise me. She's always had a healthy libido and has never been ashamed of it.

In regards to the spoilers that a recurring character dies, I'm going to suggest Vartan. Much was made of Hodges telling Catherine to go for it (moving in with Lou) because you never know when the person you love will be taken away, etc.

Losing him would also make her think about how dangerous her job can be and would go a long way towards justifying her exit from the show at the end of this season.

Just my two cents...:)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

It better not be Vartann. Geez, let the lady have a man who will finally treat her right.

I think she is going to take over the Braun empire. Maybe she'll make Vartann head of security. :)

8. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I suppose anything is possible, and it could be a way to justify her exit...but, personally speaking, to me it seems to be a rather extreme scenario. Especially after losing Warrick...someone we all know she had feelings for.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Katee Sackhoff is still working on CSI!

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I thought that was kind of funny, but I thought it was even funnier when I watched TBBT and saw that she is a guest star on it tonight! :lol:

11. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I may watch CSI earlier.. but TBBT hasn't started yet. :( Preview during CSI looked funny, but they always do. :)

Does this mean she's in more than one episode of CSI?

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

LOL! That was HIS STORY and he was STICKING TO IT!:guffaw:

13. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

Based on the shots I saw of the next episode, I don't think it's based on the Tv show Hoarders. It's definitely based on the story of the Collyer brothers, right down to the "stuff blocking the door" thing and the "dead body under stuff" thing.

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Is "House of Hoarders" one of the no-Cath episodes? I don't see her in the promo and she wasn't in the spoiler pics either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.