Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who murdered MR. IRWIN

I know it's SO wrong, but the first thing I thought reading this was "oh good, no more Haskell" (played by Bill Irwin).
images_s26.gif

I hope we see something between Nick and the bird too - he's interacted with them before. Hodges arguing with a parrot would be funny. :lol:

A little more info on "Wild Life", sounds like two cases...so I hope.

CSI 11.09 "Wild Life"

Someone pushed Peter off a hotel balcony, but was it STACY, JANE, or KYLE?
And who murdered MR. IRWIN and his wife? Only their pet parrot knows for sure.

This reminds me of the episode where a dog was found at home with a female victim who looked to be attcked by this dog. Anyone remembers its title?

CSI 11.09 "Wild Life"

This reminds me of the episode where a dog was found at home with a female victim who looked to be attcked by this dog. Anyone remembers its title?

Dog Eat Dog. Season 6.

CSI 11.09 "Wild Life"

Dog Eat Dog. Season 6.

Thanks waiting4summer! :)

CSI 11.09 "Wild Life"

Okay, I REALLY want to see Brass interrogate that parrot. :lol:

And can't you just see Hodges arguing with it as he's trying to recover trace. LOL

I'd pay to see that! :guffaw:

CSI 11.09 "Wild Life"

Okay, I REALLY want to see Brass interrogate that parrot. :lol:

And can't you just see Hodges arguing with it as he's trying to recover trace. LOL

I'd pay to see that! :guffaw:

I'm all for Brass interrogating the parrot. :guffaw::guffaw:

This just in from AskAusiello.

Question: Can you tell us anything about the CSI episode with Dita Von Teese and what exactly happens between her and Greg? —Courtney
Ausiello: Sure can’t. Would you settle for a little scoopbit from this week’s episode? A recurring character gets killed. There’s also this: Catherine and Nick visit a sex shop as part of an investigation, and we learn that Cath is something of a regular customer.

And here I was excited that he was going to answer a Greg-related CSI question. Hahaha... but we'll take what we can.

From Ask Ausiello

Question: Can you tell us anything about the CSI episode with Dita Von Teese and what exactly happens between her and Greg? —Courtney
Ausiello:
Sure can’t. Would you settle for a little scoopbit from this week’s episode? A recurring character gets killed. There’s also this: Catherine and Nick visit a sex shop as part of an investigation, and we learn that Cath is something of a regular customer.

From Ask Ausiello

Ausiello:
Sure can’t. Would you settle for a little scoopbit from this week’s episode? A recurring character gets killed. There’s also this: Catherine and Nick visit a sex shop as part of an investigation, and we learn that Cath is something of a regular customer.

The only recurring characters listed for this episode are Officers Akers and Mitchell, and Sara. (At least those are the only ones I recognize by name.)

Both officers are also listed in next week's episode cast, but I can't see Sara listed for the next two weeks.

Anyone heard any other rumors? :confused:

From Ask Ausiello

Ausiello: Sure can’t. Would you settle for a little scoopbit from this week’s episode? A recurring character gets killed. There’s also this: Catherine and Nick visit a sex shop as part of an investigation, and we learn that Cath is something of a regular customer.

:lol: At Catherine being a regular customer. I really want to see Nick's reaction to that.:lol:

From Ask Ausiello

:lol: At Catherine being a regular customer. I really want to see Nick's reaction to that.:lol:

I can hear fan fic writers scrambling for their keyboards in response to this post. :guffaw:

Both officers are also listed in next week's episode cast, but I can't see Sara listed for the next two weeks.

Anyone heard any other rumors? :confused:
Jorja is in promo pics for the upcoming "house of hoarders" episode.

I would guess it's someone not listed in the 'guest stars' as to not tip their hand as to who it is.

I'd take a guess & say that Sofia's body will finally be uncovered, since she's been gone without a trace for a few years. Louise gets killed off all the other shows, why not this one finally? [/sarcasm]

I'd take a guess & say that Sofia's body will finally be uncovered, since she's been gone without a trace for a few years. Louise gets killed off all the other shows, why not this one finally? [/sarcasm]

I'd guess a detective too.. but that would require them to be in the episode, and actually putting themselves in danger instead of the CSIs.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back