Season 7 Ratings

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 25, 2010.

1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I agree with this. Medium's ratings have pretty much always sucked and yet it's been given three separate lives. First on CBS, then NBC and now again on CBS. A better lead in would probably help quite a bit.

2. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

CBS must cancel Medium.CSI:NY doesn't benefit from it's lead-in at all.Repeats of TBBT or NCIS would perform way better.

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

The numbers are still good. I just hope it won't sink much such that the show would be up for cancellation. If CBS cancels CSI: NY, I would be extremely upset and angry at them. Why? Because NY is doing good every Wednesday nights. Why mess with working duo of CM and NY in the first place? They moved it and make it the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of two new shows. Now, if those two shows are renewed and NY is not, that is simply the most unfair decision on TV! It's like putting an innocent man on death row.

4. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

It is very true about Dateline about other news magazine. I love real-life crime mysteries and for years while I had satelite tv chose them over fictional CSI shows. However, alone with cancelling dishnetwork, I really go into CSI NY.

I do wish CBS would put CSI back on wednesday or can Medium, whatever would fix the problem. My mom says I shouldn't worry about CBS cancelling NY, but I think it is something to think about.

5. Grissom rules

CSI:NY's Damned If You Do was the number one program in the 18/49 category last night.The show brought a 1.9 rating and 9.87 million viewers.

6. Ruth

Ruth Dead on Arrival

Deleted

Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
  7. Ruth

Ruth Dead on Arrival

Yay!!! :). CBS has to be very pleased with these numbers.

8. Country233

Gosh I hope so. I was on tvbythenumbers.com and I was concerned by what I read in an article posted last weekend, but I have since checked the numbers from last night and I feel a little better.

With a lot of high schools and colleges having homecoming this weekend, I realize a lot of people were out and about last night. Besides the usual Friday night revelers lol.

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Yay nice bounce! I hope it increases as weeks go by.

Country, have you read the renew/cancel post last week? The site said this might be the last season of NY because of the low ratings. I was worried by that post. But sometimes, they are wrong too.

10. Country233

Yes, that was the post that concerned me. I realize it is early in the season, but it still bothered me.

11. Grissom rules

Sangre Por Sangre last night brought 9.54 million viewers and a 1.7 in the 18/49 rating.

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Down a bit but still good considering it's on slow Friday nights and it's up against the baseball championship games.

13. Country233

Great now TV Guide has it in the 13 on the bubble shows. I have a bad feeling that this is the end for it :(

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

NBC's "Chuck" is also on that list and has been every year of its existence and it keeps going so I take that list with a grain of salt. I think the show is doing well considering it's on Friday nights.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^Indeed. Especially when Michael Ausiello pretty much confirmed Chuck would be receiving a full-season pick-up.

(Side: I *love* Chuck. You all should be watching!)