Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:adore: awwww that was so cute "baby, I'm gonna get you out of here" :) Thank you for posting. It was about time we got a juicy EC spoiler. So we got a "babe" in Backfire and now a "baby" :cool:.

Sadly for me all this time I've been thinking that October 3rd is next sunday and yesterday I realized it's the other one :shifty:. Now that I've seen this it seems even further away.

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks!!!You couldn't have watched it million times because it has only 300 hits ;) But with my intense liking of that clip it will have 1000 hits tomorrow at this time ;)
    can't wait for that episode.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's ec4evr intense, can't wait to see it and them:p

4. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

yay! I'm so glad to see this board is getting a bit more lively! I was seriously scared everyone was leaving the ship or something...granted, I haven't been on in almost a month (but I've been moving, so I have an excuse). Anyway, the preview looks awesome, but I'm trying to figure out what they kept repeating. Someone kept saying something over and over, and I can't figure it out for the life of me. It's probably not relevant to EC in anyway, but I was intrigued.

5. yen35

yen35 Witness

Hey Kala, I totally agree with you in that I can't get over or stop watching the promo! Your statement 'in the middle of the season something will happen' sounds a bit ominous! I hope it is not the case but knowing these writers, it will most probably be the case. I also want some nice EC moments and it does suck to not be in the States and only being able to see the premier and every other episode 2 days after it airs in the States!

6. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hi Jacks! It was Starling who said it at the end of "All Fall Down"----"Shakespeare showed us in Hamlet; revenge delayed invites madness." You're right , nothing to do with EC at all.:)

7. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the promo!! I know it has been done a lot in the past but concerned Eric is just too cute:drool:.I can not help but smile when he calls her baby or babe.Hopefully this season we will have more flirty scenes and tender moments .If Calleigh is going to be away in some episodes,the writers should make up for it.

8. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I haven't visited this forum in awhile, since (aside from this one thread), it can be a pretty unwelcoming place for E/C-shippers. But I had to post in here to say how excited the extended promo for 9x01 has made me for the upcoming season!:thumbsup: (Thanks to Mayra and ec4evr for posting it, btw).
    Now we know for sure that there will be at least 1 E/C moment in the Season 9 premiere. Plus, like other folks here have said, it always brings a huge smile to my face when Eric calls Calleigh "babe," like he does in the promo clip. And I just love it when he goes into "knight in shining armor" mode with her (*dreamy sigh*).:luvlove: I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get an "I love you" when Eric rescues Calleigh. It's long-overdue, IMHO.:)

9. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Hello, hello!
    I have not been here for quite a while but I'm still very much a hiphugger.
    shoutout to my friends AJ & ec4evr. Thanks for keeping me updated guys!

I just saw the preview today. EC moment on the very first episode of the season Yey!
    Can't wait to watch it..

10. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

LOL....I think I heard someone calling out for me.....But was it on Facebook or in Talk CSi or on the Island:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:.

As for the promo....thoose two are most definiltly(sp?) in a committed relationship. If anything Em work overtime in lab( due to her belly) should be a periode of H and the team in general working out how to deal with two team - members in a relationship dispite rules. I know this is my humble opinion. BUT....Nat knows - Ryan knows- H knows- Come on what could within the frames of the show - stand against being in a relationship at the moment.

I do realize that later on in this season drama could arise as writers seem to re - run storylines.

Rhee ....Nice to see you again. In here...

11. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hi All! I normally post Emily articles in her thread but I just have to post this here. I hope we still get some EC scenes in the eps shot this year in spite of her reduced work hours.:)

And you’re still working on CSI: Miami. Has the pregnancy affected your work?
    My plan is not to miss any episodes. This year I have such a small part and I have to sit down a lot. The other actors have to do all the action scenes and that’s my favorite part; they couldn’t care less about it. I miss them, though. I got a sweet text from [CSI: Miami co-star] Adam [Rodriguez] last week saying, “Why aren’t you here every day? I miss you!” And I thought, “Awww! My fake boyfriend really does love me!” [laughs] They might get tired of rolling me around the set, but we’ll see what happens. I love working on the show, being the new face for Palmer’s, and expecting my first child. I’m just so lucky.

The complete article here:

http://www.celebrityparentsmag.com/2010/09/catching-up-withcsi-miamis-emily-procter.html

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Aww that's so sweet:adore: . "My fake boyfriend really does love me" Now I wish we could just hear him say so on the show ;). I've always loved that they care so much about each other (in real life) which IMO transcends to the show and it's one of the things that makes the couple work so well. It's sad that we'll be seeing less of Calleigh this season but as long as she and Eric are ok that's all I need.

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Exactly! Part of the reason why the romance works so well is that Emily and Adam obviously adore each other. Even though Emily is attached to someone else in real life, and I have no idea what is up with Adam's love life, it still looks like it's not too much of a stretch for them to pretend they're a couple. Their natural chemistry makes it so believable.

With that said, I really hope that even though Emily's screen time is reduced, we still get at least a couple cute E/C scenes thrown in when the new season starts. They're too adorable not to have a little cutesy scene or two.

14. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Thanks for this ec4evr!:thumbsup:

I totally agree with you guys. The reason for Adam & Emily's great chemistry is because they have genuine love for each other outside the show. The "fake boyfriend" bit is so cute. Emily is hillarious. That's why I love these two they both have sense of humor:)

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks for the article!!That would be really good if she didn't miss any episode, but it's unlikely :) She looks really good while pregnant, but her belly is now just like mine in 9th month ;)
    I also think that maybe it's good that she gets less screentime this season - she will have some much needed rest and people in other threads will stop complaining about the absence of Natalia or Ryan as I think that will be their season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.