Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

From the new TV Guide, dated Sept. 20-26, in part about them~

Q Will we see more of the romance between Delko and Calleigh~
    A We'll touch upon it. It won't be ignored. There will be some resolution with that whole story;)

Q But not babies for the two of them, despite Emily Proctor being pregnant?
    A I think it was a smart decision not to incorporate it into the show. I don't think there was enough lead-in to it. It would have seemed to abrupt. But there's no denying that she's pregnant, so the tables have gotten higher, props in front of her have gotten bigger, and she'll be in her lab coat more often that not. We're standing around pretending like [her belly] doesn't exist. it's pretty funny~

TV GUIDE WRITERS~

I put this in spoiler code because some viewers don't like to be spoiled before the new season begins.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2010
  2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I just came here to post the same! :) i also placed it in the spoiler thread.
    Nothing new here. We knew already that there will be no babies yet and we were promised resolution last season anyway:rolleyes: hopefully there will be aresolution, but a good one.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks for posting the info guys :).

All I have to say is that I'm just hoping for the best and trying not to get even more annoyed by the writers. We've been promised a resolution time and time again and it hasn't come. I have no idea why they would want to throw more things their way but it seems they haven't had enough yet :rolleyes:. The thing is that the writers, at least IMO, do want them together because they always end up patching things up and they go back to each other time and again. Which is good for us hiphuggers but it just goes to show that the writers are throwing drama their way just for the heck of it. And don't get me wrong I enjoy drama from time to time because no relationship is perfect but you guys know what I mean, right? They've earned the time to just be happy and drama free!!! :shifty:

4. yen35

yen35 Witness

Thanks for the interview and these are my views:

I totally agree with Hiphugger 17. Didn't the writers tell us exactly the same thing at the end of the last season? I can't recall the exact words now but the idea that EC will face some drama but it'll define their relationship at the end. Now the same thing? REALLY frustrating. Each of the other 2 CSIs have a couple (Sara and Grissom- even though Grissom doesn't appear, we know they are married) and Danny and Lindsay. Of course they had drama too in the earlier seasons but now they are together. Haven't E and C had enough drama to last a lifetime? Why can't the writers just allow them to be happy and maybe tie the knot at the end of the season? I mean, it stresses me out thinking how much more drama can they possibly go through!

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I saw the promo and there's a shot with Eric carrying Calleigh and really worried about her. If he is still with her when she wakes up that would make for a cute scene between them :). The premier is finally just a week away and I hope we see some nice hiphugging in it :thumbsup:.

6. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

hey I am new but nont to csi miami any way i can't wait for season 9 to start i need to see some e/c !!!!! does any one no were i can get to see the promo for season 9 ??

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hello and welcome Latreshastar :) It's always nice to meet new hiphuggers :).

Here's the promo:

Fallen Promo

I think Eric keeps saying "breathe, breathe". I love concerned Eric, though we've seen quite a lot of it :shifty:. Let's see HAPPY Eric now come on...

8. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

THANKS HIPHUGGER17 FOR THE PROMO !!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 9 TO START

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's hiphugger17 look's intense WOW, can't wait:bolian:And there they are, him so concerned about her, but we know she's OK right?

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Just a reminder to post three lines of topic about Eric and Calleigh.

Thank you. :D

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXkYQTatlmc

Well for those of us who have been lacking in the E/C spoilers. Rejoice! :thumbsup:

I've posted a clip of the upcoming season premiere. We see Eric rushing over to Calleigh, he calls her baby. :thumbsup: My shipper heart has now runneth over :D

Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come because I know my heart can not take any more heartache, especially when it comes to Eric & Calleigh. Less than two weeks! Let's get this thread popping!

12. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I really think that from what I've seen in the previews this is gonna be one hell of a Season Premiere. October 3 couldn't come any sooner.
    I'm still smiling & watching that scene over & over again. I love it when he calls her baby!!!!!
    :lol:

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

As usual, I can't see it :( sucks to be in Europe sometimes. And obviously there is still early season 8 in the UK, but I watched most of the episodes anyway earlier. Can't wait for some nice EC moments, I'm sure it will be drama-free at first but then, in the middle of the season, something will happen. Anyway, I hope there will be a resolution at the end of the season as promised.

14. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Kala, you don't have to be living in Europe to have that problem; I'm in Canada and can't see it either :(!
    I've been very patient so far, because I knew there were no Hiphugger-related scenes/spoilers out there. But now that I know that there's one, I NEED to see it!!!
    If anyone can help... please :D!

15. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.