Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thought I would just pop in and "Take a peek" :) As a Smackie my heart is troubled but take heart you guys!:thumbsup: Dont give up on the "ghost and Mrs Grissom"!!:lol: At least you have confirmation and not a bunch of girlfriends thrown at your significant other.:rolleyes: I have been watching CSI DVDS and I truely do LOVE Grissom probably more than anything. But playing catchup also means you know the future so to speak. I am watching G/S develope and if I did not know the outcome I would only be in the "guessing stages". It seems Sara has it for Gil and Gil has it for his bugs still!:lol: But I will watch it unfold. I have no other wish for a match for either one of them so I am open to this relationship, but reading comments can only make me wonder at how lucky you guys are for the solidifying fact that they ARE married even though not shown together on screen. At least you wont have to be agonized to leave your show in the torment of "Are they arent they" here is another girl/guyfriend see how it unfolds kind of thing. THAT my friends can turn you bitter real quick!:( I plan on checking in to CSI this fall because of Cathrine and her new "friend" and hope to see your dreams come true especially the one above(please see baby picture!). Who knows if Gil cant get the job done Sara can swallow a bee or something :lol: Of course I kid but a little Geeky Grisson would be too cute and remember you AT LEAST have THAT PROSPECT to look forward to "Happy watching"!:thumbsup:

2. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I really want a geek baby, lol I've wanted one for years now. If the writers don't give us a baby, they could always do a pregnancy scare for Sara. Or a legit pregnancy, but Sara miscarries. I just want the writers to show us how GSR really feel about children. I know Sara would be scared to death to be a mom, and Grissom is always clueless :lol: but we don't know deep down how they would really feel about having a child together. I can see a miscarriage as another write off for Sara's character if Jorja ever decides to leave again. Sara would be devastated and go back to Paris with Griss. I just think if the writers are going to keep GSR, the next step is bringing up the children aspect of a relationship..because I really don't want a divorce/break up storyline.

Thanks for the welcome MissMurder. :)

3. BlkJak21

BlkJak21 Victim

I have to say I have enjoyed Gill and Sara relationship from the firs season through to season nine and how it culminated in them being together. Even if we dont see Grissom again Dr Robbins and super Dave are both happily married yet we have never seen their partners. So after nine great years thats how I see Grissom and Sara we know they are together and happy and i am happy to have Sara on CSI. I think th e writers just need to have Grissom closer to Vegas and not on another continent.

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Agree completely!
    Nice to see some new posters here. :)
    GSR is alive and well; it's just taken on a new and improved meaning with them being married. It solidifies the ship and validates the 9 years we spent rooting for them. I'm looking forward to any info we get about them this coming season.

Lori K: 'The Ghost and Mrs. Grissom'. :lol:

5. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Aahh Shock Waves... The 'Mrs. G.' is back at the game. But I miss the husband, no mention of him but he comes to my mind though when saw Nick and the cockroaches and the fetal pig in the end scene. I was hoping that he would call him instead of that Psychologist in the business card. :lol:

I did not catch the ring, did you see the ring?

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

The ring was definitely there. I saw it in a couple scenes. (No worries; I'm on 'ring watch' with every episode. :lol:)

The pig was a nice touch. Then they switched to Sara in the next scene in the locker room and I think she was thinking of Grissom, as well. She was tired and needed a hug and no doubt was wishing Gil were at home to put her to bed. :) It's time to come home, GG!

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

We got a nice Grissom mention in Blood Moon last night. I thought the scene where Nick was teasing Sara about 'being Grissom' was cute. :)
    The ring is still there, but not much more to report.
    I think Jorja is gone from a few upcoming episodes, so I guess Sara will be visiting Grissom, wherever he is.

8. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

^ Aaawww! Really?!? Thanks, you gave me this cute news that (i think) i've been waiting everytime...;) And the ring. :)
    I'm here already excited to see, hope i would be able to see/watch it by tomorrow. Yay! cannot wait for it. It is only a Grissom mention you say and I'm already ecstatic, what more if we have him visit the show... oh my!

9. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

House of Hoarders was a great episode; it showcased Sara very well, and gave her some great scenes, especially with Greg and Nick. The ring was there :), and there was a nice Grissom mention at the end with Nick and Sara. I wasn't sure they could write a good Sara episode without WP, but they made it work and it was one of the best episodes in a long time, IMO.

Sara wasn't in last week's episode (Cold Blooded), so I guess she was off with Grissom, somewhere. :adore: We just have to keep our fertile GSR imaginations going; pun intended. ;)

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

A nice, subtle and insightful GSR reference by Sara ('I get it, 2 ships passing in the night, takes a while for the fog to clear') in the last episode, Bump and Grind; as well as a Grissom mention (another baseball analogy), also by Sara.
    And, of course, the ring was still evident. :adore:
    Sara continues to appear happy and contented, so I think all is well in GSR land.

As long as the writers keep throwing us some nice little treats like this, I'm happy and contented as well. :)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

CSI 11.13 "The Two Mrs. Grissoms"

Sara clashes with her mother-in-law and a woman from Gil's past when the CSIs investigate a car bombing tied to the faculty and students at a local college's Department of Deaf Cultural Studies...

Mrs. Grissom: This former librarian is Gil Grissom's formidable mother who has a somewhat awkward relationship with Sara. Mrs. Grissom seems to prefer Gil's ex, Ms. Nichols, over Sara, and she's taken aback when Sara goes after Ms. Nichols in a murder case. However, the "two Mrs. Grissoms" come to see eye-to-eye as the case progresses.

credit to Margmania

12. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Hopefully good things for GSR (maybe a mention of where he actually is these days), if it's true. :)

13. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

woah woah woah

Grissoms mother was dead. I remember that's how nearly everybody interpreted that rosary bead scene in "Double Cross". Interesting.
    Anyways, that episode sounds interesting. I haven't watched an episode of CSI since mid-season 9, but I'll probably try and check this one out..

Also, it's really depressing that posts from Sept. 4 and Dec. 1 are on the same page in this thread :(

14. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hey everyone.

Yes it is sad, unfortunately us GSR lovers don't have that much to be happy about with our lead man gone and his wife having to live on the other side of the world from him.. :(

I'll be waiting for that episode... And also hopefully for a CSI movie!

I'm just hoping that our couple is happy, if not exactly together. :D

Kate.

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

They've always seemed a rather unconventional couple to me, so I'm sure whatever their arrangement is, it's working out for them. Sara seems happy these days, and she's still wearing her ring, so no reason to expect otherwise, I think.

I know some people think that Sara might be upset about meeting Gil's ex - but it's a relationship that was long over before she met him, so I really hope there isn't any 'drama' over that. She has to know that he'd had relationships before they met!

With the mother in law, while I know that many women don't get along with their mothers in law, I take some comfort from the end of the spoiler: "However, the "two Mrs. Grissoms" come to see eye-to-eye as the case progresses."

Overall, I guess I just don't want a lot of personal drama - I think Sara's had enough of that in her life, and I like the idea of "happily ever after," even if it is a bit unusual with living arrangements (although I'm still hoping that Gil returned to Vegas at some point, and it just hasn't been mentioned yet. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.